Image(s) inside Boxden celeb jesse williams a real one, leaves wife for pawg
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
lil marcus from jojoworld made kynng (young thugs stan) run for the hills
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ke$ha Finally Took A Shower. Y'all Risking Hepatitis A-Z For It Or Nah?
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #281
shortz 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$5,969 | Props total: 709 709
Anybody even know all the names.....of the characters theres so many of them...and too little time...i still know ned stark he was da best character...geoffry and aria..but thats it lol
 5 years ago '04        #282
shortz 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$5,969 | Props total: 709 709
also the white haired girl is so fu*kin fine...oohh man...if i was on set when she got nud3 id be..
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #284
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,333 | Props total: 325 325
couldnt resist... watched ep 4 this morning

Cersei is a horny littles.lut lol... and that birth
 5 years ago '06        #285
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,154 | Props total: 3125 3125
that n*gga Joffrey
they did a hell of a job with casting
 5 years ago '09        #286
DesertEagle 45 heat pts45
space
space
$7,738 | Props total: 1066 1066
Tywin making his presence known like a boss

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #287
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 shortz said:
Anybody even know all the names.....of the characters theres so many of them...and too little time...i still know ned stark he was da best character...geoffry and aria..but thats it lol
Yes, I know the majority of the characters names, but I will admit, some of the auxillary characters names were hard to catch at first because some aren't formally introduced, and you have to wait until another character refers to them by name..
 5 years ago '04        #288
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,120 | Props total: 2392 2392
I swear man, this is like the fastest hour ever. Its always over too fast.
 04-23-2012, 10:38 AM         #289
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, the Kid playing Joffrey is great... btw

Makes you hate his guts.
 5 years ago '08        #290
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 5 5
can someone clear some things up for me?

its clear now that joffrey is a pure psychopath..could this have been from the incest?? I remember something about the Targaryen's going mad because they were a product of incest also...so whats the connection between the targaryens and the lannisters??

and who is the true king? who suppose to be sitting on the Iron Throne?? Gentry or Daenerys Targaryen?

Last edited by supervillain; 04-23-2012 at 10:52 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #291
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:

its clear now that joffrey is a pure psychopath..could this have been from the incest?? I remember something about the Targaryen's going mad because they were a product of incest also...so whats the connection between the targaryens and the lannisters??

and who is the true king? who suppose to be sitting on the Iron Throne?? Gentry or Daenerys Targaryen?
Gendry can't be because he's a bastard, Daenery's has a legitimate claim, but so does Stannis. Renly, is just kind of trying to f!ght his way into the throne by jumping his older brother.

Targaryen's and the Lannisters as far as I can tell , the only connection they have is that Jamie Lannister k!lled the mad king.

All of this is just what I have formed in my own opinion from watching the show.
 5 years ago '04        #292
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:

Just from watching the show what I can gather, everyone that is pursuing the Iron throne has a legitimate claim to it, besides the actual king, Joffrey.. Since he is technically not Robert's blood child..

From the order of succession, Stannis is Robert's true heir since he is the next oldest brother.. Renly believes he has claim to it because he is more popular than his brother Stannis.. The Khalessi believes she has claim to it because she is the Mad King's daughter, so she believes the throne is rightfully hers because the Mad King was k!lled and overthrew.. Robb Stark doesn't want the Iron Throne and just wants to be "King of the North" and be separate from the Kingdom.. which I think is also true of the Greyjoys.. They just want to rule the Iron Islands.. I could be wrong about them though..And Gendry doesn't even know he is Robert's bastard so he wouldnt even know he's in the line of succession and wouldnt be eligible anyway since he is a bastard..
 5 years ago '04        #293
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
Speaking of the Greyjoys.. They're mythology is becoming my favorite on the show.. Their sayings "What is dead may never die", "We do not sow, we are ironbron.. we arent subjects, we arent slaves, we do not plow the fields, or toll in the mines, we take what is ours", etc are pretty dope to me.. Way better than "A Lannister always pays his debts" and stuff like that

Last edited by Nu Tymez; 04-23-2012 at 11:37 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #294
Propel Water 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$18,518 | Props total: 2888 2888
 Mathematic said:

i think it has little to do with incest due to how kind and sweet mrycella and tommen his brother and sister are...

joffery was always a psycho... supposedly robert baratheon caught him k!lling a cat when he was younger and beat his fkn face in.. that the incest, and the fact that robert was a horrible father to him leads to that...

targaryens have a quote about the incest and madness... like every time a targeryon is born the Gods flip a coin and 1 side madness the other greatness...
 5 years ago '04        #295
space
space
 shortz said:
i read all the books twice... if you have any questions about names or anything you can ask ill definitely be able to help... theres also a couple other people in here that seem to know whats going on too..
 5 years ago '04        #296
space
space
episode was kinda eh... my favorite scene woulda been the one with stannis renly and catylen if they just pulled it off better...alsoo the shadow baby birth was fknsick... but definitely shouldn't of been the cliffhanger.. the aftermath shoulda been
 5 years ago '05        #297
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,333 | Props total: 325 325
that Stannis - Renly standoff was wild
 5 years ago '08        #298
Illuminati 167 heat pts167
space
space
$36,763 | Props total: 5353 5353
 Adamsville said:
that Stannis - Renly standoff was wild
the stannis fewer-lessor correction was hilarious.
 5 years ago '04        #299
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
lol that n*gga Renly was like "Why is your Stag on fire ?".
 5 years ago '04        #300
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 684 684
Renly should have offered him the peach like he did in the book. That's something that really pissed Stannis off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kindergarten Teacher Fu€ks 4 Students, 2 Of Them At The Same Damn Time
85 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DAMN is Genius Because...
220 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Birdman Tells Jay Z You can NEVER sign Lil Wayne "Lock away the Key"
195 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Breaking - ESPN will cut 100 on-air personalities today
439 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Teacher seduces 16 yr old football star with fake facebook and has thre..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Carmen Bryan on Getting Pregnant by Nas while He Worked on Illmatic
56 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside OG mobb James tell what happened with 2pacs murder.
209 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I know she a Industry Thot, but I still wanna fu-k......Don't Judge Me
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy