Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4302 4302
 BrookLynnStiles said:
off the strength of this thread I watched the show for the first time last night...its about a :homo: king that is on the DL, another gangsta midget king that has his kingdom on smash (I like him) and then a tranny girl/boy on the run from the police??? im so confused...
This isnt a show you can jus jump into like that... You gota watch that sh*t from the beginning aka season 1.. If your not gona do that dont waste your time lol
 6 years ago '04        #222
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4302 4302
Theon just got caught up in a fu*ked up situation...his father and his uncles are insane an their first rebelion was retarded... They got crushed by westeros' armies...

He got raised well and right by ned stark... But its hard to fu*k over his blood... He wishes he was a stark but knows hes a greyjoy but even his own family wont accept him now..so he just tryna to get daddy to love him like he should
 6 years ago '11        #223
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 3830 3830
this show is ill as fu*k but its kinda hard keeping track of who everyone is & whos f!ghting who lol dope show nonetheless
 6 years ago '07        #224
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 CarlozRossi said:
this show is ill as fu*k but its kinda hard keeping track of who everyone is & whos f!ghting who lol dope show nonetheless
It isn't as difficult as you may think... BUUUT Just to make it easier for some folk

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

EVERYONE is against the Lannisters... And the Lannisters are against everyone...

[pic - click to view]

Stannis is against everyone... He feels that he has the strongest claim to the ENTIRE kingdom... In his opinion, the Lannisters have no claim, Renly has a weaker claim so he's an usurper, and he does not recognize the "King of the North" so Robb is a traitor. (I don't think there are any spoilers here because this was pretty much alluded to in the first episode whenever they were writing the letter explaining the Lannister bastards)

[pic - click to view]

Robb is strictly against the Lannisters. The Starks want revenge, and should Stannis or Renly win... Want to be granted the North and left alone (They are not against either Renly or Stannis per se)

[pic - click to view]

Renly basically is like f*ck Stannis.. Because he feels like he would be a horrible king. He has no real problem with the Starks, but he wants the ENTIRE kingdom.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Greyjoys are just idiots, and taking what they can get... No matter who it is that may be in their way. They're basically pirates, taking pretty much anything that they can get their hands on.

Hopefully that can clear things up for everyone... And hopefully I didn't drop any spoilers

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 04-16-2012 at 10:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #225
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
^ good a.ss post might help folks out that needed it

Good lord I would pound the gay kings wife into oblivion

I feel Sansa deep down is still a Stark and if the right opportunity presents itself like the city under siege... she could stab the Queen in the throat
 6 years ago '05        #226
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Adamsville said:
Im not watching another episode of S2 until its finished. I cant take the week long wait. Im gonna re watch S1 - S2E3 until I get everyones name down packed...
i had the exact same feelin when this last episode finished
 6 years ago '11        #227
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,301 | Props total: 1699 1699
what about keelisi? shes always talking bout takin back what rightfully theirs

where does she fit in this
 04-17-2012, 08:54 AM         #228
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricengravy said:
what about keelisi? shes always talking bout takin back what rightfully theirs

where does she fit in this
her father was who they refer to as 'the mad king'. k!lled by jamie lannister (hence him always being referred to as kingslayer) during the uprising against him which led to robert baratheon being king.

that is her claim to the throne.

Last edited by One Shot; 04-17-2012 at 08:58 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #229
NoahJordan 9 heat pts
space
space
$891 | Props total: 601 601
The midget is officially my fav tv character off all time lol... i luv this dude... nohomo

this show could be the dopest show of all time next to 24
 6 years ago '04        #230
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 J.R. Hyphy said:
True and all but dude has ambitions of being a King, not a sidekick...Ned Stark and the dead King defeated his father and k!lled both of his brothers, which is why he was with the Starks in the first place...what would you pick?
Personally, I would choose the Starks ... I know the Greyjoys are blood, but they are blood in name only.. He was give away (as he stated) at 5 years old.. The Starks are who raised him.. It's a bad situation all around really, yes the Starks overthrew your father and k!lled your brothers, but they also raised you as their own.. I would really have to be in that situation to know
 6 years ago '11        #231
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,301 | Props total: 1699 1699
 NoahJordan said:
the midget is officially my fav tv character off all time lol... i luv this dude... nohomo

yo when Cersei pushed that n*gga and his little legs flew back I laughed so damn hard
 6 years ago '09        #232
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 3800 3800
new to the whole Game Of Thrones just watch season one (the whole season yesterday) but now im on two sh*t is crazy im mad at nobody tell me about this sh*t lol but how far along are we into season 2?
 6 years ago '11        #233
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 NoahJordan said:
The midget is officially my fav tv character off all time lol... i luv this dude... nohomo

[pic - click to view]

Nothing too impressive about episode 3...this show is becoming like every other show on tv...boring for the first 55 minutes and with 5 minutes left sh*t hits the fan.
 6 years ago '05        #234
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2236 2236
 gameofchris said:

[pic - click to view]

Nothing too impressive about episode 3...this show is becoming like every other show on tv...boring for the first 55 minutes and with 5 minutes left sh*t hits the fan.
I thought this was the best of the 3 new ones so far...esp the scene where the council gets tricked...
 6 years ago '11        #235
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 kingpin222 said:
I thought this was the best of the 3 new ones so far...esp the scene where the council gets tricked...
I guess I should have said the first 3 episodes have all been kind of lackluster minus the last 5 minutes of each one....It's a trend I've noticed on other TV shows as well like the walking dead and breaking bad.

My expectations are too high because season 1 was amazing...so far the only impressive thing about season 2 has been the scenery.
 6 years ago '07        #236
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 ricengravy said:
yo when Cersei pushed that n*gga and his little legs flew back I laughed so damn hard
I was fu*king dying that n*gga flew back a few feet

iamsoulja said:
new to the whole Game Of Thrones just watch season one (the whole season yesterday) but now im on two sh*t is crazy im mad at nobody tell me about this sh*t lol but how far along are we into season 2?
Episode 3 homie
 6 years ago '11        #237
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 3830 3830
 Optimus Crime said:
It isn't as difficult as you may think... BUUUT Just to make it easier for some folk

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

EVERYONE is against the Lannisters... And the Lannisters are against everyone...

[pic - click to view]

Stannis is against everyone... He feels that he has the strongest claim to the ENTIRE kingdom... In his opinion, the Lannisters have no claim, Renly has a weaker claim so he's an usurper, and he does not recognize the "King of the North" so Robb is a traitor. (I don't think there are any spoilers here because this was pretty much alluded to in the first episode whenever they were writing the letter explaining the Lannister bastards)

[pic - click to view]

Robb is strictly against the Lannisters. The Starks want revenge, and should Stannis or Renly win... Want to be granted the North and left alone (They are not against either Renly or Stannis per se)

[pic - click to view]

Renly basically is like f*ck Stannis.. Because he feels like he would be a horrible king. He has no real problem with the Starks, but he wants the ENTIRE kingdom.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Greyjoys are just idiots, and taking what they can get... No matter who it is that may be in their way. They're basically pirates, taking pretty much anything that they can get their hands on.

Hopefully that can clear things up for everyone... And hopefully I didn't drop any spoilers

Good looking out my dude now n I know
What the deal is
 6 years ago '05        #238
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7099 7099
Just got caught up and .

No clue why this season is only 10 episodes though .

The entire first 3 episodes have been introducing new characters to us. Which is something they need to do to stay true to the books. But we literally only have 7 hours of season 2 left and all that has happened so far is some positioning by all sides with not enough time spent with the characters we grew fond of in season 1. The GOT world might be TO big to be properly developed on screen, especially in 10 damn episodes.

Still, I have high hopes for it and a lot of faith that they will pull it off correctly in the end.
 04-18-2012, 01:41 PM         #239
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel like if it was 20 episodes it wouldn't be enough though either .
 6 years ago '04        #240
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1283 1283
tyrion is a g...i like how he aint as fu*ked up as the rest of his family. Also the stark kid is tight too, he's on some ride or die sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago