Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
63008 pageviews
1358 comments

Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

With exactly one week until the show is back on HBO i figured i'd start this thread up just to get some people ready and talking for the awesomeness that will be A Clash of Kings. Personally as a reader of the books this is my favorite book out of the 5 that are already out. i remember last season the show had a decent following on here and it'll be nice to talk about the show again as it goes on (considering i was banned from the official game of thrones forum lol)

*ALSO* for all you non readers, I'm letting you know no that by joining in this thread you will have the chance of being spoiled. This is boxden, and one thing i learned from being on this website for a decade is that were all d!ckheads. Some more than others. Also be wary specifically of the imdb.com forum dedicated to the show because those guys just have no lives.****** Some of us will use spoiler tags when we do discuss certain things... but sh-t happens...

Anyway... just a recap of the last season...
King Robert got mauled by a boar and Prince Joffery (who is the bastard inscet born son of the twins Jamie "Kingslayer" Lannister and Queen Cersei Lannister). At the orders of King Joffery, Ned Stark dishonored himself, and was behe@ded. Sansa Stark is still to marry the King, but is pretty much a hostage at King's Landing ( the capitol). Arya Stark is in disguise as a boy Arry with Yoren of the Night's Watch. They leave King's Landing traveling North through the country back to the Wall. Also with them is Gendry the unknowing King Robert's bastard son that was the Blacksmith's appretince. Barriston "The Bold" Selmy was fired from the King's Guard and replace by Jamie Lannister as Lord Commander. And Sandor "the Hound" Clegene became the 7th member of the kings guard.

Robb Stark has been declared the King of the North by his banner men and is going to war with the bannisters. He has his Direwolf Greywind,Theon Greyjoy, The GreatJon Umber, Ser Rodrik Cassel and Catelyn Stark as his advisors. He has also captured Jamie Lannister who is held a prisonor at the Stark Camp.
Tywin Lannister's army is headed to Harrenhal in the river lands. He has his brother Kevan Lannister (Lancel Lannister's father) as a advisor. He has sent his son Tyrion "the imp" Lannister to King's Landing to be the new Hand of the King since he is to busy at war. Tyrion will be heading there with his Sellsword and BFF Bronn, his wh0ore Shae, and his mountain man (Shagga, Timmit, the rest). Also Tywin has his commander, Gregor "The Mountain that Rides" Clegane taking his own forces and is setting the river lands on fire.
Renly Baratheon fled King's Landing and went south west to Highgarden with his lover Ser Loras Tyrell. There he proclaimed himself as a king and has the power of Highgarden and the Reach as his lords and bannermen to be his army.

Bran Stark is still crippled in Winterfell with his younger brother Rickon. They have their Direwolves Summer and Shaggydog, Maester Luwin, Hoder (the retard), Old Nan, and Osha the wilding with them. Bran has been having visions of a three eyed crow in his dreams, along with a dream of his father in the crypts the night he died. Bran is the Lord of Winterfell while his brother Robb is off at war.

At the wall, after an attempted on Lord Commander Mormont's life by the Wights (Zombies controlled by the White Walkers), Mormont has decided to take the Nights watch and march with many men North of the Wall. Jon Snow, Ned Stark's Bastard, is going with him of course as his squire, and while they are out there they plan on finding His uncle Benjan Stark who went missing north the Wall. Also north of the wall they will find out why Mance Rayder (the King Beyond the Wall) is gathering all the wildings in the mountain regions (the Frostfangs). Going with Mormont and Snow north of the wall is Sam Tarly (the fat pus-y), Grenn snow's friend, and his Direwolf Ghost.

Last but not least, after the death of her unborn baby Rhageo and the burning of her dead husband Khal Drogo, and the maegi witch Mirri Maz Durr, Queen Daenerys Targaryen has hatched her dragon eggs and gave birth to three. White, Green, and Black. She is with her advisor and sworn knight Jorah Mormont (who was exiled from Westeros by Ned Stark). Also she has her dothraki bloodriders with her who are sworn to her as well along with her dothraki handmaids. Her husband's khalasar has left besides those too weak to go with them, and she is Khallesi over them. She will still continue her quest to come back to Westeros and take the iron throne.

I think thats it, don't think i missed anything besides the sh-t were not supposed to know about yet. Anyway, this season should be awesome, considering how well the last season went over I'm hoping HBO gave them more money to do more with this season. Also hoping the Hound stops being toned down (which was the biggest concern i had with the first season). Can't wait to see Stannis baratheon in all his epicness as well.

Last edited by Propel Water; 03-25-2012 at 05:08 PM..

1358 comments for "Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings""

6 years ago '06        #2
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 1048 1048
Can't Wait..........but I won't be coming in here after this post to avoid spoilers
 6 years ago '04        #3
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
page 1.cant wait

03-26-2012, 01:22 AM         #4
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even know if I can fu*k with this thread either, just like the Walking Dead thread - people casually bringing up major plot points and spoilers from the source material. Or they would add spoiler tags but wouldn't make note whether it was in relation to the show or referencing the source material.
 6 years ago '04        #5
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
yeah that sh*t is a bi*ch... iv gotten fu*ked with the departed, and the hunger games through spoilers. that and ned starks death ll because dude got stabbed in real life the next day...

but y'all are missing out if you don't read the books! pure epicness.
 6 years ago '07        #6
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
still gotta finish dance with dragons, season 2 is gonna be good...season 3 tho and
 6 years ago '07        #7
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Enjoy this season y'all.

Much respect to those w/ the common courtesy to keep things spoiler free, but after the Breaking Bad thread last yr, I can take no chances.

6 years ago '09        #8
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
Yes sirrrrrrrr :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #9
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
My

Body

Is

Ready

6 years ago '06        #10
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
The first trailer says it all Stanis is about to fu*k sh*t up EPIC!
 6 years ago '04        #11
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
still gotta finish dance with dragons, season 2 is gonna be good...season 3 tho and
Dwd was slow going but make up for it in the end!
 6 years ago '05        #12
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Yeah, don't know if I'll be taking part in this thread after The Walking Dead thread. To many idiots on this forum who don't know how to display common courtesy.
 6 years ago '05        #13
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6426 6426

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #14
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 latereg6 said:
Can't Wait..........but I won't be coming in here after this post to avoid spoilers

DOOMage said:
I don't even know if I can fu*k with this thread either, just like the Walking Dead thread - people casually bringing up major plot points and spoilers from the source material. Or they would add spoiler tags but wouldn't make note whether it was in relation to the show or referencing the source material.
 Propel Water said:
yeah that sh*t is a bi*ch... iv gotten fu*ked with the departed, and the hunger games through spoilers. that and ned starks death ll because dude got stabbed in real life the next day...

but y'all are missing out if you don't read the books! pure epicness.

Bleezy said:
Enjoy this season y'all.

Much respect to those w/ the common courtesy to keep things spoiler free, but after the Breaking Bad thread last yr, I can take no chances.

ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, don't know if I'll be taking part in this thread after The Walking Dead thread. To many idiots on this forum who don't know how to display common courtesy.
On that note...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TH35; 03-26-2012 at 09:06 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #15
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 DOOMage said:
yup exactly this thread will suck
 6 years ago '09        #16
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
yo be4 i depart.....im doing a scene analysis for a class this semster i was going to do a scene from season 1 but cannot really pick a great scene i can thoroughly analyze

im thinking about doing the ned starks death scene cuz it was so epic but not sure
 6 years ago '10        #17
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$875 | Props total: 465 465
looking forward to this even though i still gotta watch episodes 6 through 10 of the first season....definitely an interesting show
 6 years ago '09        #18
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
*Readies my body some more*
 6 years ago '04        #19
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Cock hardens ... It's unfortunate that the Game of Thrones and Walking Dead threads cannot be as epic as they potentially should be because some people want to be d!cks and post spoilers... That was the fun aspect of the Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad (In most cases) thread.. There isn't any source material, so no one knew what was going to happen..

Each show thread needs a dedicated Mod.. someone to just delete un tagged spoilers all together..
 6 years ago '05        #20
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
cant wait...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc