Mar 25 - Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 05:34 PM         #161
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:
not the end, fu*k what a **** says. and Zimmerman deserves to get lynched in the street. murdered the same way he k!lled Trayvon. smh @ these Clarence Thomas negroes wanting justice for Zimmerman.
It all comes down to whether you believe in "eye for an eye" or not.

Some say "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
 03-27-2012, 05:35 PM         #162
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
It definitely looks like Zimmerman had racial issues, but that doesn't necessarily make the murder itself racially motivated. Zimmerman was probably going to use his weapon regardless of who attacked him.
I agree. I think following him was racially motivated, but he was a Neighborhood Watch, and probably intended on kicking him out of the gated community.

Everything else is a literal blur though. I hope we know what truly happened in the coming weeks.
 03-27-2012, 05:41 PM         #163
Chomsky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My mom died a horrible death 11 years ago, I know all about that type of pain...

I still ain't all filled with anger like you though.. lol

Last edited by Chomsky; 03-27-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #164
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
I love coming in Trayvon Martin threads because you can always tell who the black people are...:iough:
 6 years ago '05        #165
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
you guys are funny, you just cant accept that this isnt a racially motivated k!lling, the 1 true fact is that majority of black people WANT this to be a racially motivated k!lling so they have an excuse to do more stupid things and say more stupid things, its sad, stop playing the race card it was just a reg k!lling/murder nothing else
 6 years ago '09        #166
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 kyhoopsgoat said:
I love coming in Trayvon Martin threads because you can always tell who the black people are...:iough:
how is that randall cobb ROTY goin
 03-27-2012, 05:52 PM         #167
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadIntentionz said:
you guys are funny, you just cant accept that this isnt a racially motivated k!lling, the 1 true fact is that majority of black people WANT this to be a racially motivated k!lling so they have an excuse to do more stupid things and say more stupid things, its sad, stop playing the race card it was just a reg k!lling/murder nothing else
The situation was racial motivated, the k!lling might not have been.

Zimmerman did call him a **** though
 6 years ago '10        #168
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
The thing is defending him doesn't make him a n uncle tom. That's just something many blacks use automatically when you don't side with an over hyped cause

But not being able to support his argument does

The fact of the matter is even black people hold stereotypes against each other. We witness it on Boxden constantly...particularly when rap music or black men and women come up. As far as the rest of America...you may not HATE black people, but it doesn't mean you don't have stereotypes subconscious or otherwise

Same thing with Zimmerman or even his friend. Zimmerman may or may not hate black people(assuming he didn't say ****), and his friend may or may not be backwards thinking, but they..or Zimmerman in particular obviously harbor racial stereotypes. And that is why we are where we are

People are far too racially obsessed to be fair minded about this issue. But in the end, his friend fails to account for the sub-conscious factor
 6 years ago '09        #169
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 BadIntentionz said:
"Here's what they think about you"

6 years ago '10        #170
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 BadIntentionz said:
You're speaking in absolutes...so you should probably keep quiet yourself
 6 years ago '10        #171
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 BALLONHOES said:
You're just ignorant and see everything through the eyes of RACE.

Stay blind homie........
Not your damn homie not even your brother. Tom a.ss n*gga. Your momma would be dissappointed in knowing how much of a sell out you turned out. Scustin!

birdman22 said:
If your white friend or Hispanic friend k!lled a black guy would you go to bat for him? Same if it was the other way around? If its ur friend you know a lot more then the media and people who act like they really know what happened.. We don't have all the information so we are coming to our own conclusions without being fully aware of what happened. Also everyone in the world has used a racial slur in some kind of situation say u dont ur lying. That dont mean ur racist. I just don't think this was a racial murder, but it was am urder and he should be punished.

Nope! Once it was revealed my "friend" was calling his stalkee a ****, fu*k him! I would personally tell him "u lost a friend, u should have let the police do the police work, and no I'm not gonna be your token black friend to vouch for your dumb a.ss. One thing about me I hold NO 1 up in their wrong esp sh*t like this. Esp family, I have 0 problems with cutting foul ppl out of my life.

lifeundthescope said:
So we're just going to sweep the race aspect under the rug? That's the problem with White AMerica, they are always running from race discussions and ignoring the problem. Let's act like a White man k!lls a innocent Black kid and isn't a arrested. He gets to walk free and continue to enjoy his life like nothing happened. Let us remember though, if it was flip-flopped, a Black man k!lls a White kid who has a bag of skittles of a bottle of tea, he and other Black man within a 100 mile Radius, would be arrested without bail, and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty.

But race isn't a issue?

It was made a race issue once that murderer said ****. WTF the think **** mean?

DXFan619 said:
Go on their name. User lists, ''ignore user.''
Just did like 15 min ago. I can somewhat tolerate this from whites and devils but a black man? No excuse. Pathetic.

birdman22 said:
Lol I never said he broke a law for not following directions, but I'm saying the officer told him not to go over there and he didn't listen. If he would've listened none of this would've happened.. It would've been different if he would've just went over there and never called the cops..

My thing is this he didn't have to call the cops if he wanted to murder the guy. He could've done it and made up a story and got away with it. Also he has called the cops 47 or whatever other times and never shot no one.

Loo a lot of u are high school kids never been in a real situation just watch the news and think that's life. Cool, but have more facts then the media said when your arguing.

I'm 30 and got a handful of racial experiences I can recant with no exageration.

skeetmcghee said:
"these guys always get away with it." "he don't look right, he must be on drugs." "fu*king coons" "he is reaching for something in his waist."

yeah Zimmerman didnt stalk Trayvon because he was black. fukk outta here. his own words told on his scared a.ss.

He aint say all that! Noooo! Then that means this murder could be racially charged.

Michael_Moore said:
I bet u anything during the times he said that,Zimmerman was thinking he'd be crowned a nation-wide hero hours later...

He is tho 2 some.

skeetmcghee said:
not the end, fu*k what a **** says. and Zimmerman deserves to get lynched in the street. murdered the same way he k!lled Trayvon. smh @ these Clarence Thomas negroes wanting justice for Zimmerman.
I'd rather not Florida waste tax dollars like Casey and just turn him loose.

kyhoopsgoat said:
Can you determine whom the devils and Toms is as well?
 03-27-2012, 06:01 PM         #172
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Monsta got this ish on locc! Pun intended
 6 years ago '10        #173
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
First tme I've seen this pic.

[pic - click to view]

now where does it say hunt down n*ggas?
 6 years ago '04        #174
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 495 495
Here's what I don't get. He supposedly cried about this sh*t, but he went into hiding? If you are truly sorry for your actions and you know you were justified in k!lling someone in self defense (which he obviously wasn't), then why run away? Everyday these muthafu*kas show why they are considered professional fu*king liars!
 6 years ago '10        #175
space
space
 DXFan619 said:
Monsta got this ish on locc! Pun intended
Enough is enough. If this was switched around the n*gga would be jailed and any smear of the boy no matter what race would have been shunned by media outlets everywhere. Lets all be honest and admit that. And if it was like so, call me a sell out or what the fu*k ever, I would say he needs to be jailed and punished. I hate muthufu*kas that go above their duty anyway. Just do your job damn good. The thing is zimmerman appointed himself the head of neighborhood watch due to the rash of break ins, so he already had it on his mind and an itchy **** extinguisher trigger finger.
 03-27-2012, 06:16 PM         #177
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
So your little angel punching someone is not doing anything wrong?

Let me guess, according to your story, Zimmy walked up to dude and shot him point blank, and then punched himself in the nose, screaming for help
Shane did it in the Walking Dead, season 2 I'm just being hypothetical about it, like you Whites
 6 years ago '10        #178
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Did you come up with that all by yourself?
Just like you joined just to rally up justice for zimmerman and **** came out of his mouth.
@ that the only thing you got out my post.
 03-27-2012, 06:22 PM         #179
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
7 words.....

9-1-1 Dispatcher:we dont need you to do that
/thread :a greement1:
 03-27-2012, 06:32 PM         #180
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Read my previous posts, I could take apart your whole post but it's the same uninformed bullsh*t that's been posted so many times on this thread.
You're a racist White kid from stormfront, shall I expose you now or wait? I mean let me know so I can know what is convenient for you, I want you to be here to see this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy