most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 05:08 PM         #121
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

How do you ignore someone on this site?
Go on their name. User lists, ''ignore user.''
 03-27-2012, 05:08 PM         #122
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
He called him a ''f*cking ****.''

Why do you think the title of that clip is in the form of a question?

Because the part you're talking about is barely even audible... hard to tell if that's really what's being said.....
 6 years ago '04        #123
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 135 135
 DXFan619 said:
He called him a ''f*cking ****.''

You never used a racial slur before? So if he has black friends he was just pretending to like them?
 03-27-2012, 05:09 PM         #124
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
Why do you think the title of that clip is in the form of a question?

Because the part you're talking about is barely even audible... hard to tell if that's really what's being said.....
They replay it like 7 times. He said ****. You're a troll.
 03-27-2012, 05:09 PM         #125
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
I don't see the race aspect of this as being relevant, but yes Zimmerman should be in jail for not following directions and being the aggressor of the the situation.
He should be in jail for "not following directions?"

Where do you come up with this sh*t?

Which law did he break by "not following directions?"
 03-27-2012, 05:10 PM         #126
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
You never used a racial slur before? So if he has black friends he was just pretending to like them?
I say ''n*gga.'' That's about it. I don't know anyone that says ''coons.''
 03-27-2012, 05:10 PM         #127
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
They replay it like 7 times. He said ****. You're a troll.
I personally can't tell what he's saying in that audio clip.

But let's just say he is saying the word ****. How does it really change anything?

We have the right to freedom of speech in this country, he can say any word he wants, that doesn't give someone the right to whoop his a.ss.
 03-27-2012, 05:12 PM         #128
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
I personally can't tell what he's saying in that audio clip.

But let's just say he is saying the word ****. How does it really change anything?

We have the right to freedom of speech in this country, he can say any word he wants, that doesn't give someone the right to whoop his a.ss.
And what exactly gave Zimmerman the right to exit his car, and follow Trayvon? Hmm?
 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM         #129
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
And what exactly gave Zimmerman the right to exit his car, and follow Trayvon? Hmm?
Who knows... free will?

This is America, you can get out of your car and walk in any direction you want.
 6 years ago '04        #130
birdman22 
space
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
He should be in jail for "not following directions?"

Where do you come up with this sh*t?

Which law did he break by "not following directions?"
Lol I never said he broke a law for not following directions, but I'm saying the officer told him not to go over there and he didn't listen. If he would've listened none of this would've happened.. It would've been different if he would've just went over there and never called the cops..

My thing is this he didn't have to call the cops if he wanted to murder the guy. He could've done it and made up a story and got away with it. Also he has called the cops 47 or whatever other times and never shot no one.

Loo a lot of u are high school kids never been in a real situation just watch the news and think that's life. Cool, but have more facts then the media said when your arguing.
 03-27-2012, 05:14 PM         #131
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
Who knows... free will?

This is America, you can get out of your car and walk in any direction you want.
And I guess it was also Trayvon's ''free will'' to see who was following him.

Again, you don't know if there was a f!ght or not. Nobody has those details, except the Department heading the case.
 6 years ago '04        #132
birdman22 
space
space
space
 DXFan619 said:
I say ''n*gga.'' That's about it. I don't know anyone that says ''coons.''
still is a racial slur like cracker, ****, spick.. lol one isnt worse then the other.
 03-27-2012, 05:15 PM         #133
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall haven't ignored BALLONHOES yet, yall getting trolled.
 03-27-2012, 05:15 PM         #134
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
still is a racial slur like cracker, ****, spick.. lol one isnt worse then the other.
Well of course, but why would you call someone a ''fu*king ****'' when talking to a 911 dispatcher?
 03-27-2012, 05:16 PM         #135
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
yall haven't ignored BALLONHOES yet, yall getting trolled.
I will in a few. His logic is hilarious, yet insulting at the same time.
 6 years ago '04        #136
birdman22 
space
space
space
 DXFan619 said:
Well of course, but why would you call someone a ''fu*king ****'' when talking to a 911 dispatcher?
Lol its not like he said to the dispatcher loud "fu*king ****" he said it low he didn't think the dispatcher could hear. We don't know the situation, but because he said it once he's a racist? The black friend who stood up for him is and uncle tom because he believes him? If your white friend k!lled someone would you have his back?
 03-27-2012, 05:17 PM         #137
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
And I guess it was also Trayvon's ''free will'' to see who was following him.

Again, you don't know if there was a f!ght or not. Nobody has those details, except the Department heading the case.
Yes, it was Trayvon's free will to see who was following him and it was also his free will to attack Zimmerman.

Do I know 100% for a fact that's what happened? No of course not, I wasn't there... I'm just going off information provided by the media.
 6 years ago '06        #138
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
a white hispanic? lol.. his race/ethnicity is really confusing.. no-one really knows what he is but he somehow has a jewish last name.. lol.. is he actually mixed race, or is he not.. for some reason I just want to know what he is so we can put an end into thinking hes fully white or half breed or some ethnic invisible minority that isn't necessarily anglo- american white.. he doesn't look white to me

Last edited by unotready; 03-27-2012 at 05:21 PM..
 03-27-2012, 05:18 PM         #139
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
Yes, it was Trayvon's free will to see who was following him and it was also his free will to attack Zimmerman.

Do I know 100% for a fact that's what happened? No of course not, I wasn't there... I'm just going off information provided by the media.
The media

Anywho, can we just leave it as this? We can pick up this argument when all the evidence comes to coalition. We're both a.ssuming things here, and that's horrible for an argument.
 03-27-2012, 05:19 PM         #140
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
a white hispanic? lol.. his race/ethnicity is really confusing.. no-one really knows what he is but he somehow has a jewish last name.. lol..
Yea, and it's totally irrelevant.

We're all human beings, we're all the same sh*t... just look different. All of us have a gene that can be traced back to a single woman in Africa.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy