Mar 25 - Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 04:56 PM         #101
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They enforce the death penalty down here, I think. So if Zimmerman is found guilty, he'll probably die.

He should've thought of all this before he got out the car.
 03-27-2012, 04:56 PM         #102
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
You're missing the point, when a f!ght turns into a homicide it DOESNT matter who started the f!ght. If someone shoots an unarmed man in the midst of a fist f!ght then that is murder and excessive force. Just look at how they handle black men in similar situations to George Zimmerman. Everytime two black men get into a scrap and one n*gga pulls a gun out and shoots the other, they'll throw his a.ss in jail with NO HESITATION. There are hella black men sitting in prison just for doing that, so why is George Zimmerman, a white man, allowed to blast someone in a fist f!ght and get off with "self defense" while 9 times outta 10 a black male who does the same sh*t is guarenteed prison?
I agree that we should only argue facts, facts like the law. If the law there says you can defend yourself with a firearm then he didn't do anything illegal. If the law says you're not allowed to use a firearm in self defense then he should be arrested for murder.

My personal opinion is that you should be allowed to shoot someone who attacks you.

Most of yall probably disagree though because you're falling victim to the propaganda against firearms. Lots of you will be the ones who roll over and hand over your guns to the government when they come to take them. Stories like this Trayvon case are used to further the gun-grabbing agenda.
 6 years ago '04        #103
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
 MONSTALOCC said:
Zimmerman stalked his a.ss saying he looked like he was on drugs and called him a ****. The fact that you're black and goint great lengths is vile. Don't you ever addresse me in our bi*ch a.ss Tom for the devils a.ss post again. Just take your house negroe a.ss on to storm front where your lack of love for your ppl can be appreciated. U just got yourself excommunicated from every black male on this site, IGNORED!

If your white friend or Hispanic friend k!lled a black guy would you go to bat for him? Same if it was the other way around? If its ur friend you know a lot more then the media and people who act like they really know what happened.. We don't have all the information so we are coming to our own conclusions without being fully aware of what happened. Also everyone in the world has used a racial slur in some kind of situation say u dont ur lying. That dont mean ur racist. I just don't think this was a racial murder, but it was am urder and he should be punished.
 03-27-2012, 04:57 PM         #104
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Zimmerman stalked his a.ss saying he looked like he was on drugs and called him a ****. The fact that you're black and goint great lengths is vile. Don't you ever addresse me in our bi*ch a.ss Tom for the devils a.ss post again. Just take your house negroe a.ss on to storm front where your lack of love for your ppl can be appreciated. U just got yourself excommunicated from every black male on this site, IGNORED!
You're just ignorant and see everything through the eyes of RACE.

Stay blind homie........
 03-27-2012, 04:59 PM         #105
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:

And you just said that a f!ght broke out, and Zimmerman k!lled him because of that. We don't even know that yet, based on information that hasn't completely leaked yet.
His a troll man, that or a idiot literally
 BALLONHOES said:
Actually, yes, we do know that, at least based on new information coming out. There are new eyewitnesses who clearly saw Martin on top of Zimmerman whooping his a.ss while Zimmerman was crying and screaming like a little girl for help.
How do we know that was Zimmerman crying for help? Did you listen to the any of the phone calls from Trayvon or Zimmerman? You're ignorant to this entire situation and no one should take you seriously. You called George Zimmerman a security guard, yet you say based on new information coming out it is clear that you are misinformed about this entire situation. Please go take a sit.
 6 years ago '10        #106
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 birdman22 said:
Just two questions: If you were walking down the street and seen four or five dudes in hoodies and baggy jeans any color at night would you walk across the street or would you walk by them if you were alone? Now if the people were wearing preppy clothes and were any color would you walk by them if you were alone? I were hoodies and all that and being discriminated sucks because people think ur thug, but what would you do in the situation?

Now on to what happen with the shooting.. I don't think everyone has all the facts. Do I think Zimmerman should go to jail? Yes... but for the rest of his life? No... He should've stayed in the car, but he didn't. I def don't think this was a race based k!lling like everyone is saying. I also don't think Trayvon was innocent in all of this nor was Zimmerman that is why he should go to jail for 10 years. But I don't think he should get life.
Come on man, people wear hoodies everyday, what reason this guy had to run after a 17 with it on? Think about it.

This guy is riding down the street, he sees a kid with a hoodie on, he decides to go after him and it results in a murder. Out of people that wear hoodies everyday, in any area.

Isn't he apart of Neighborhood watch? How many times this guy has seen a person, or a black person with a hoodie. He should know by now just because a person has a hoodie doesn't necessarily mean they are doing a crime. Did he hear any gunshots? Any one call them?
 6 years ago '04        #107
birdman22 
space
space
space
No one is saying what Zimmerman did was right. He should've never stalked the kid and he should've never had a weapon on him, but the race thing is a reach he's Hispanic and white lol but he's WHITE cause he shot a black man. Unless I hear he was in the KKK or has really shown that he hates black people then I don't believe it was a race k!lling.
 03-27-2012, 05:01 PM         #108
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here, listen to Trayvon get shot. If you think that was Zimmerman screaming for help, you're obviously a fool.

[video - click to view]

03-27-2012, 05:01 PM         #109
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
His a troll man, that or a idiot literally

How do we know that was Zimmerman crying for help? Did you listen to the any of the phone calls from Trayvon or Zimmerman? You're ignorant to this entire situation and no one should take you seriously. You called George Zimmerman a security guard, yet you say based on new information coming out it is clear that you are misinformed about this entire situation. Please go take a sit.
We know who was who because of the colors of their clothes. The eyewitnesses said that the guy on the ground getting whooped on was clearly wearing red, that was Zimmerman.

I've heard the 911 call where you hear someone screaming for help and that was probably Zimmerman as he was getting beat up.

You can keep dwelling on the "security guard" term all you want, that sh*t is irrelevant.
 03-27-2012, 05:02 PM         #110
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
You're just ignorant and see everything through the eyes of RACE.

Stay blind homie........
So we're just going to sweep the race aspect under the rug? That's the problem with White AMerica, they are always running from race discussions and ignoring the problem. Let's act like a White man k!lls a innocent Black kid and isn't a arrested. He gets to walk free and continue to enjoy his life like nothing happened. Let us remember though, if it was flip-flopped, a Black man k!lls a White kid who has a bag of skittles of a bottle of tea, he and other Black man within a 100 mile Radius, would be arrested without bail, and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty.

But race isn't a issue?
 03-27-2012, 05:02 PM         #111
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
Here, listen to Trayvon get shot. If you think that was Zimmerman screaming for help, you're obviously a fool.

You think that was Martin screaming like a lil bi*ch?

I read most of Martin's tweets on twitter and he seemed like anything but a little bi*ch. He came across as a typical "hard" thug type dude.

If anything Zimmerman is the "soft" one and was crying like a bi*ch while Martin was whooping his a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #112
birdman22 
space
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Come on man, people wear hoodies everyday, what reason this guy had to run after a 17 with it on? Think about it.

This guy is riding down the street, he sees a kid with a hoodie on, he decides to go after him and it results in a murder. Out of people that wear hoodies everyday, in any area.

Isn't he apart of Neighborhood watch? How many times this guy has seen a person, or a black person with a hoodie. He should know by now just because a person has a hoodie doesn't necessarily mean they are doing a crime. Did he hear any gunshots? Any one call them?
That's fine like I said I don't think he made the right decisions, but do we know about all the robberies that happened in that community? Do we know who the witnesses thought were robbing them? From all the facts I don't see this as a race k!lling. Yes I think he was wrong and made dumb decisions, but until we get all the facts we shouldn't think of this as a racial k!lling.
 03-27-2012, 05:04 PM         #113
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:

I read most of Martin's tweets on twitter and he seemed like anything but a little bi*ch. He came across as a typical "hard" thug type dude.

If anything Zimmerman is the "soft" one and was crying like a bi*ch while Martin was whooping his a.ss.
You're telling me if you see someone pull a gun on you, and your life is about to end, you're not going to cry for help, and break down?

Troll.
 03-27-2012, 05:04 PM         #114
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
We know who was who because of the colors of their clothes. The eyewitnesses said that the guy on the ground getting whooped on was clearly wearing red, that was Zimmerman.

I've heard the 911 call where you hear someone screaming for help and that was probably Zimmerman as he was getting beat up.

You can keep dwelling on the "security guard" term all you want, that sh*t is irrelevant.
Please list all the eyewitnesses from this case, so you are basically a.ssUMING that the person screaming is George Zimmerman? Do you have any factual evidence to prove that it was Zimmerman screaming for help? WHy would a grown 200+ pound man have to be screaming for help, let alone he was armed.

You're pathetic.
 03-27-2012, 05:04 PM         #115
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
No one is saying what Zimmerman did was right. He should've never stalked the kid and he should've never had a weapon on him, but the race thing is a reach he's Hispanic and white lol but he's WHITE cause he shot a black man. Unless I hear he was in the KKK or has really shown that he hates black people then I don't believe it was a race k!lling.
For real, Obama is half "white" but everyone calls him black. Why ain't Obama white?

This George Zimmerman is basically a "latino" in my mind, not a "white guy." lol, not that it even matters.........

Like I said earlier, 1 human being attacked another human being who was following them and the other human being shot him. Simple as that, the "race" of the human beings is fu*king irrelevant.
 03-27-2012, 05:05 PM         #116
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:

[pic - click to view]

How do you ignore someone on this site?
 03-27-2012, 05:05 PM         #117
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
You're telling me if you see someone pull a gun on you, and your life is about to end, you're not going to cry for help, and break down?

Troll.
Did you even read what I wrote? Obviously we can't know FOR SURE whether or not Trayvon would cry and scream like a little bi*ch, but based on the information we have it doesn't seem like he would act that way. Zimmerman on the other hand..... yea, it makes sense...
 03-27-2012, 05:06 PM         #118
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Please list all the eyewitnesses from this case, so you are basically a.ssUMING that the person screaming is George Zimmerman? Do you have any factual evidence to prove that it was Zimmerman screaming for help? WHy would a grown 200+ pound man have to be screaming for help, let alone he was armed.

You're pathetic.
"List all the eyewitnesses?" lol are you kidding? Do your own fu*king research, I'm already wasting enough of my time debating this with you idiots.....
 03-27-2012, 05:07 PM         #119
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He called him a ''f*cking ****.''

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #120
birdman22 
space
space
space
I don't see the race aspect of this as being relevant, but yes Zimmerman should be in jail for not following directions and being the aggressor of the the situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago