Mar 25 - Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 04:40 PM         #81
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am I really supposed to care about his friend? Zimmerman could have just been another racists for all I care...but he chose to k!ll someone who initially, wasn't bothering him. he was walking and you came up to him, you got out of your car (i think he was in a car), and bothered him. then you shot him. if he beat your a.ss before you shot him, its still your fault because HE'S THE ONE WHO DEFENDED HIMSELF.
 6 years ago '08        #82
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 BALLONHOES said:
Oh okay, "walking up on someone" and "asking him 21 questions" makes it okay to viciously attack that person.

Now I see it so clearly, how could I have been so dumb to have thought something like that was wrong.

I can't wait for someone to approach me on the street and ask me some questions so I can beat the sh*t out of them now that I know it's okay to do that.
And I cant wait till you get in a fistf!ght with some guy, and he pulls a firearm on you murdering you with excessive force now that I know it's okay to do.
[pic - click to view]

03-27-2012, 04:41 PM         #83
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
What "actions" were those? "Walking" near someone? Asking someone questions? OH NO! Not questions!
Just ignorE him, he's a Zimmerman-troll...a white-Mexican kid who got exposed for making Hitler videos.
 6 years ago '04        #84
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 BALLONHOES said:
You must not know the laws in this country and in that particular state.

You can't just attack people because they are walking near you or approach you and ask you questions, it don't work like that. It's called a.ssault. And in some states, like Florida, you're allowed to defend yourself if you're a.ssaulted.
So you wouldn't feel threaten if some man who you noticed looking straight at you while sitting in his car, gets out of the car, and follows you at night? To ask some question..
 03-27-2012, 04:42 PM         #85
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

How much of a sell out can you prove to be? You and your house ****** kind are the worst. A racist white man gets more respect than you. You failed miserably bringing up security guards when zimmerman was a self appointed neighborhood watch head with 2 domestic violence cases and a.ssault on a officer. His "job" was to watch out for crime and call not stalk and shoot n*ggas with hoodies on. If I was white I'd spit in your face for being so foolishly Tomish. Keep it up, you're makin the devils proud.
You bringing up Zimmerman's past is just as irrelevant as bringing up Martin's past with marijuana, etc... TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.

All that matters here is what happened during the altercation.

From the information we now have it appears that Martin attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman defended himself by shooting Martin.
 03-27-2012, 04:44 PM         #86
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
lol, like I said, yall will stay in denial til the end with this sh*t....

Ain't no way a young black man was actually in the wrong..... it's gotta be a conspiracy! Zimmerman punched himself in the face! lmao
Of course Travyon could be in the wrong

But Zimmerman was bloodied, yet they found no blood on Travyon's clothes or hands?

Think about that. How does that even begin to make sense?
 03-27-2012, 04:45 PM         #87
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, I saw Grafted calling me a ''Zimmerman-Troll'' again. I really can't wait for this guy to just drop dead. What a waste of matter.
 03-27-2012, 04:46 PM         #88
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know how people like Zimmerman think

on some white privilege sense of entitlement sh*t

I bet money he tried to make Treyvon stay where they were until the police arrived or some dumb sh*t

and Treyvon, knowing he had every right to be there walked off

Zimmerman probably grabbed him by the arm.. and Treyvon probably had enough at that point and swung on Zimmerman

all of this would be in result of Zimmerman going above and beyond... the police told him not to follow Treyvon and he did anyway
 03-27-2012, 04:47 PM         #89
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
And I cant wait till you get in a fistf!ght with some guy, and he pulls a firearm on you murdering you with excessive force now that I know it's okay to do.
[pic - click to view]

Don't blame me I don't write the laws in Florida.
 03-27-2012, 04:49 PM         #90
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
You bringing up Zimmerman's past is just as irrelevant as bringing up Martin's past with marijuana, etc... TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.

From the information we now have it appears that Martin attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman defended himself by shooting Martin.
Where are medical records or pictures of Zimmerman with these injuries? WHere is factual evidence of Zimmerman being a.ssaulted by Trayvon? So you're blindly supporting the murder of a Black youth, without any factual evidence supporting this White Devil? the house negros uncle toms are the worst. You have to be a troll, it's clear you don't know sh*t about this case, you fu*king called Zimmerman a security guard
 03-27-2012, 04:50 PM         #91
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm trying to be fair with this

think beyond race

unless Zimmerman is claiming Treyvon somehow grabbed his gun from him I can't even begin to think about siding with an adult male shooting a 17 year old
 6 years ago '08        #92
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 BALLONHOES said:

You're missing the point, when a f!ght turns into a homicide it DOESNT matter who started the f!ght. If someone shoots an unarmed man in the midst of a fist f!ght then that is murder and excessive force. Just look at how they handle black men in similar situations to George Zimmerman. Everytime two black men get into a scrap and one n*gga pulls a gun out and shoots the other, they'll throw his a.ss in jail with NO HESITATION. There are hella black men sitting in prison just for doing that, so why is George Zimmerman, a white man, allowed to blast someone in a fist f!ght and get off with "self defense" while 9 times outta 10 a black male who does the same sh*t is guarenteed prison?
 03-27-2012, 04:51 PM         #93
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Where are medical records or pictures of Zimmerman with these injuries? WHere is factual evidence of Zimmerman being a.ssaulted by Trayvon?
The information is still slowly leaking and will keep doing so for weeks or months, so pay attention and we will soon have all the facts.
 03-27-2012, 04:52 PM         #94
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
The information is still slowly leaking and will keep doing so for weeks or months, so pay attention and we will soon have all the facts.

And you just said that a f!ght broke out, and Zimmerman k!lled him because of that. We don't even know that yet, based on information that hasn't completely leaked yet.
 03-27-2012, 04:53 PM         #95
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:

think beyond race

unless Zimmerman is claiming Treyvon somehow grabbed his gun from him I can't even begin to think about siding with an adult male shooting a 17 year old
The "17 year old" was basically a man... dude was tall and in good shape. It ain't like an 8 year old child was shot or something.

How old was he exactly? Might have even been like 1 or 2 months away from being 18.

The age thing is almost as irrelevant as the race thing.
 6 years ago '04        #96
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
Just two questions: If you were walking down the street and seen four or five dudes in hoodies and baggy jeans any color at night would you walk across the street or would you walk by them if you were alone? Now if the people were wearing preppy clothes and were any color would you walk by them if you were alone? I were hoodies and all that and being discriminated sucks because people think ur thug, but what would you do in the situation?

Now on to what happen with the shooting.. I don't think everyone has all the facts. Do I think Zimmerman should go to jail? Yes... but for the rest of his life? No... He should've stayed in the car, but he didn't. I def don't think this was a race based k!lling like everyone is saying. I also don't think Trayvon was innocent in all of this nor was Zimmerman that is why he should go to jail for 10 years. But I don't think he should get life.
 6 years ago '06        #97
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I don't care how much he cried for days he still needs punishment for his actions.
 03-27-2012, 04:53 PM         #98
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:

And you just said that a f!ght broke out, and Zimmerman k!lled him because of that. We don't even know that yet, based on information that hasn't completely leaked yet.
Actually, yes, we do know that, at least based on new information coming out. There are new eyewitnesses who clearly saw Martin on top of Zimmerman whooping his a.ss while Zimmerman was crying and screaming like a little girl for help.
 6 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 BALLONHOES said:

Zimmerman stalked his a.ss saying he looked like he was on drugs and called him a ****. The fact that you're black and goint great lengths is vile. Don't you ever addresse me in our bi*ch a.ss Tom for the devils a.ss post again. Just take your house negroe a.ss on to storm front where your lack of love for your ppl can be appreciated. U just got yourself excommunicated from every black male on this site, IGNORED!

Please do us a favor and up your pic therefore if a race war ensues we'll know where you'll stand as an infiltrator.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-27-2012 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #100
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
 Rendition said:

think beyond race

I havent seen any recent pictures of Treyvon, but he was 6'3 I think they said so how do you know how old he is from distance. You wouldn't know that until you got up close and who knows what rly happened when it got that close. I can see both sides of this, but I def don't think he should go to jail forever it should be 10 to 15 years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy