Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
i'm sure he is remorseful but only because of the public outcry for his arrest and him having to hide because he's fearful of his life
 03-27-2012, 04:20 PM         #62
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
You're right, it wasn't self defense because he was stalking or harrassing someone, it was self defense because he was being brutally beaten.

You seem to think it's okay to attack someone simply because they are walking near you.

The guy was a security guard, not some random dude just stalking people. It was his job to "stalk people," as you put it.

You can't punch someone and slam their head into the concrete for walking around a housing complex, even if you think they're "stalking you." lol

And guess what happens when you do decide to attack that person with a gun? You gonna get fu*kin shot. Duh.
is this n*gga trolling? Or is he just a dumbass? Dude called him a security guard Are you White Ballon?
 03-27-2012, 04:21 PM         #63
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
So you're saying if a man doesn't "follow the 911 dispatcher's orders" and has the nerve to walk near someone...... the other person is allowed to viciously attack them?

"Oh sh*t, there's a security guard walking near me, I better go beat the sh*t out of him now!"

Yea man, great logic lol....

Nothing to see here people, it's perfectly okay to viciously a.ssault someone for "not following 911 dispatcher instructions." lmao
Yeah, cause you were there, right?

You're going off circumstantial evidence.

And to add, I meant that if Zimmerman had followed instructions, he wouldn't have k!lled that kid. It's that easy. No matter what happened after he followed him, if he had just listened, we wouldn't be talking about this right now. This wouldn't even be a thread.
 6 years ago '04        #64
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 BALLONHOES said:
So you're saying if a man doesn't "follow the 911 dispatcher's orders" and has the nerve to walk near someone...... the other person is allowed to viciously attack them?

"Oh sh*t, there's a security guard walking near me, I better go beat the sh*t out of him now!"

Nothing to see here people, it's perfectly okay to viciously a.ssault someone for "not following 911 dispatcher instructions." lmao
You dont get it.. this dude was dressed like the average person and walked up on this boy prolly asking him 21 questions, wasnt dressed in a uniform and i highly doubt he came out and said im the neighboorhood watch captain or whatever he was. So like dude said if he would have followed the Directions of the Dispatcher this sh*t wouldnt have went down like this.
 03-27-2012, 04:24 PM         #65
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
is this n*gga trolling? Or is he just a dumbass? Dude called him a security guard Are you White Ballon?
Look at this clown asking if I'm white. lmao

Yall see EVERYTHING through the lens of RACE.

And you wonder why everything is so fu*ked up... yall are going backwards....

Stupid motherfu*ker wanna argue semantics about the dude's job title. Security guard, neighborhood watch guy, whatever the fu*k same sh*t......

Dude got attacked and defended himself, regardless of what race the people were.

Yall just in denial. And til the end most likely.
 6 years ago '04        #66
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 BALLONHOES said:
You're right, it wasn't self defense because he was stalking or harrassing someone, it was self defense because he was being brutally beaten.

You seem to think it's okay to attack someone simply because they are walking near you.

The guy was a security guard, not some random dude just stalking people. It was his job to "stalk people," as you put it.

You can't punch someone and slam their head into the concrete for walking around a housing complex, even if you think they're "stalking you." lol

And guess what happens when you do decide to attack that person with a gun? You gonna get fu*kin shot. Duh.
I really hope you're not this stupid. You're acting like Trayvon just approached him and start beating Zimmerman's a.ss...

@ this guy saying that he was a security guard when he was driving around the streets stalking him...

@ you approving a grown man shooting a kid that has no weapons. @ you saying that its okay for a person to stalk another person and then shoot them when they aren't man enough to push them off...

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-27-2012 at 04:27 PM..
 03-27-2012, 04:26 PM         #67
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheGame4705 said:
You dont get it.. this dude was dressed like the average person and walked up on this boy prolly asking him 21 questions, wasnt dressed in a uniform and i highly doubt he came out and said im the neighboorhood watch captain or whatever he was. So like dude said if he would have followed the Directions of the Dispatcher this sh*t wouldnt have went down like this.
Oh okay, "walking up on someone" and "asking him 21 questions" makes it okay to viciously attack that person.

Now I see it so clearly, how could I have been so dumb to have thought something like that was wrong.

I can't wait for someone to approach me on the street and ask me some questions so I can beat the sh*t out of them now that I know it's okay to do that.
 03-27-2012, 04:26 PM         #68
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was visiting his family

he was 17

an old man he never seen before was following him

thats all i need to know

put yourself in his shoes.. somebody is following you that you dont know.. and some reports say his gun was visible on his hip the whole time
 03-27-2012, 04:28 PM         #69
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:

he was 17

thats all i need to know

put yourself in his shoes.. somebody is following you that you dont know.. and some reports say his gun was visible on his hip the whole time
You must not know the laws in this country and in that particular state.

You can't just attack people because they are walking near you or approach you and ask you questions, it don't work like that. It's called a.ssault. And in some states, like Florida, you're allowed to defend yourself if you're a.ssaulted.
 6 years ago '07        #70
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
Herman cain lookin ace ninja
 6 years ago '07        #71
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
 Rendition said:

he was 17

thats all i need to know

thank you if anyone had the right to defend themselves it was the kid against some random dude approaching him asking a bunch of questions with a kcufin gun out and isht
 03-27-2012, 04:31 PM         #72
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
I really hope you're not this stupid. You're acting like Trayvon just approached him and start beating Zimmerman's a.ss...

@ this guy saying that he was a security guard when he was driving around the streets stalking him...

@ you approving a grown man shooting a kid that has no weapons. @ you saying that its okay for a person to stalk another person and then shoot them when they aren't man enough to push them off...
Kid? He was 17 and pretty tall and swole from what I've heard. The security guard dude was fat and out of shape. From the sound of Zimmerman screaming for help in the 911 call it sounded like Trayvon was much stronger and tougher than him. So you can call him a "kid" all you want because technically he wasn't an adult, but he was still a "kid" who was whooping the sh*t out of a grown man.

And I didn't say it's okay to stalk someone and then shoot them. I said it's okay to shoot someone if they're viciously attacking you.
 03-27-2012, 04:31 PM         #73
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
You must not know the laws in this country and in that particular state.

You can't just attack people because they are walking near you or approach you and ask you questions, it don't work like that. It's called a.ssault. And in some states, like Florida, you're allowed to defend yourself if you're a.ssaulted.
And in Florida, when you don't do what a 911 Dispatcher tells you to do, you can be held accountable for whatever actions you commit afterwards

I live in Florida, I know.
 03-27-2012, 04:32 PM         #74
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
Man if that was my child zimmerman k!lled, it wouldve been an eye for an eye. I wouldve wiped that cracker's whole family out,including his kids and wife. I wouldve swept those bi*ches off the street permanently,held the the trigger down until the banana clip was empty, reload it,and shoot em some more even while theyre already dead for good measures. This fu*king scum doesn't deserve to be breathe.
lol this guy is filled with hatred.

Go smoke some weed and relax you fu*king psychopath.
 03-27-2012, 04:32 PM         #75
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
And in Florida, when you don't do what a 911 Dispatcher tells you to do, you can be held accountable for whatever actions you commit afterwards

I live in Florida, I know.
What "actions" were those? "Walking" near someone? Asking someone questions? OH NO! Not questions!
 03-27-2012, 04:33 PM         #76
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there even evidence that Trayvon fought? I mean like scars on his knuckles, and stuff like that. Sure, that dude had a broken nose, but he could've pulled a Shane and hit himself.
 03-27-2012, 04:35 PM         #77
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
What "actions" were those? "Walking" near someone? Asking someone questions? OH NO! Not questions!
If someone is following you, and asking you all sorts of questions, with a gun visible to their side, and they aren't wearing any sort of identifying clothes, I'm sure you'd probably be a bit suspect too.

None of us know what happened. People like to try and piece things together, but only Zimmerman knows.
 03-27-2012, 04:35 PM         #78
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
Is there even evidence that Trayvon fought? I mean like scars on his knuckles, and stuff like that. Sure, that dude had a broken nose, but he could've pulled a Shane and hit himself.
lol, like I said, yall will stay in denial til the end with this sh*t....

Ain't no way a young black man was actually in the wrong..... it's gotta be a conspiracy! Zimmerman punched himself in the face! lmao
 03-27-2012, 04:36 PM         #79
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
If someone is following you, and asking you all sorts of questions, with a gun visible to their side, and they aren't wearing any sort of identifying clothes, I'm sure you'd probably be a bit suspect too.

None of us know what happened. People like to try and piece things together, but only Zimmerman knows.
If someone was following me who clearly had a gun on them I would run away as fast as possible, NOT think I'm some fu*king UFC f!ghting hero and ATTACK THE GUY WITH A GUN.

Who the fu*k attacks someone with a gun? lol, isn't that called suicide?
 6 years ago '10        #80
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 BALLONHOES said:
I don't know about you, but I want to live in a country where I'm allowed to shoot a motherfu*ker that viciously attacks me. It's called defending yourself.

If you don't want to get shot then don't attack someone who has a gun. This ain't rocket science.
 BALLONHOES said:

How much of a sell out can you prove to be? You and your house ****** kind are the worst. A racist white man gets more respect than you. You failed miserably bringing up security guards when zimmerman was a self appointed neighborhood watch head with 2 domestic violence cases and a.ssault on a officer. His "job" was to watch out for crime and call not stalk and shoot n*ggas with hoodies on. If I was white I'd spit in your face for being so foolishly Tomish. Keep it up, you're makin the devils proud.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now