70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,477 | Props total: 3 3
 ROKKYROK said:
By Daniel Trotta

Zimmerman, 28, a Hispanic white, shot Trayvon Martin, 17, in what he said was self defense during an altercation in the gated community Zimmerman was watching on February 26 in Sanford, Florida. After barely going noticed for weeks, the case has since galvanized the country and renewed a national discussion about race.
Fixed
 03-27-2012, 01:36 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
space
$65,301 | Props total: 10491 10491
The hate against white people is disgusting on here.

So many open racists
 5 years ago '10        #44
lboog1423 289 heat pts289
space
space
$31,081 | Props total: 8752 8752
How did i know immediately he would be called an uncle tom withing the first 10 posts before even coming in here
 5 years ago '04        #45
babalou 
space
space
$12,421 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k outta here, he can burn with that motherfu*ka
 03-27-2012, 03:39 PM         #46
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wake me up when homie locked
 5 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 894 heat pts894
space
space
$42,029 | Props total: 16379 16379
....Please Tell Me n*ggas Is Trolling Around This bi*ch
 03-27-2012, 03:42 PM         #48
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
Evidence read the police report

Injuries to the back of the head and nose
Back wet from laying on grass .

zimmerman says his nose is broken now and would possibly have medical records of it to present in court.

The fact the prosecution dropped the case , not the cops because they did not have enough evidence for A MANSLAUGHTER CASE .

This is the fu*king news report that came out on the 27 of feb before this sh*t became a media circus.

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.
John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.
"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.

Read more:

The screams stopped when the gun goes off , easy - he was no longer getting beat up on the ground he shoots him and he stops screaming , why would he need to continue screaming if hes not getting beat up.

The cops are lying , Zimmerman is lying , the witness is lying , injuries that make it look like he was getting beat up on the ground are falsified and falsified in the police reports.

I cannot wait till this goes to court and the cops and zimmerman and the witness all go to jail for this conspiracy to pervert justice , why arn't his parents calling for the police and that witness to be also charged .
lol all these fools have no interest in the truth, stop wasting your time.

Their minds are made up that it was a hate crime and that's that.
 03-27-2012, 03:48 PM         #49
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

fu*k Outta Here Tom
 03-27-2012, 03:48 PM         #50
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moral of the story: Don't attack a dude with a gun, you might get shot.
 5 years ago '04        #51
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 208 208
Some slaves where cool with remaining slaves.
 5 years ago '04        #52
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 4 4
just because you're getting your a.ss beat doesn't mean you have to shoot someone. dark, rain, whatever he is clearly a kid. if someone was following me and harassing me i'd be ready to throw them thangs too. even if zimmerman did this in "self defense" he wouldn't of had to if he would have just called the police and let them do what they saw fit to do. but for real, there needs to be some consequences no doubt.
 5 years ago '07        #53
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Never knew zimmerman was a white hispanic
 03-27-2012, 04:00 PM         #54
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*k_the_east said:
just because you're getting your a.ss beat doesn't mean you have to shoot someone. dark, rain, whatever he is clearly a kid. if someone was following me and harassing me i'd be ready to throw them thangs too. even if zimmerman did this in "self defense" he wouldn't of had to if he would have just called the police and let them do what they saw fit to do. but for real, there needs to be some consequences no doubt.
I don't know about you, but I want to live in a country where I'm allowed to shoot a motherfu*ker that viciously attacks me. It's called defending yourself.

If you don't want to get shot then don't attack someone who has a gun. This ain't rocket science.
 03-27-2012, 04:05 PM         #55
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll make it very very easy for everyone to understand.

IF ZIMMERMAN HAD FOLLOWED THE 911 DISPATCHER'S ORDERS/DIRECTIONS, WE WOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.
 03-27-2012, 04:08 PM         #56
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
I'll make it very very easy for everyone to understand.

IF ZIMMERMAN HAD FOLLOWED THE 911 DISPATCHER'S ORDERS/DIRECTIONS, WE WOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.
So you're saying if a man doesn't "follow the 911 dispatcher's orders" and has the nerve to walk near someone...... the other person is allowed to viciously attack them?

"Oh sh*t, there's a security guard walking near me, I better go beat the sh*t out of him now!"

Yea man, great logic lol....

Nothing to see here people, it's perfectly okay to viciously a.ssault someone for "not following 911 dispatcher instructions." lmao
 5 years ago '05        #57
skeetmcghee 
space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 729 729
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Cmon man, im white hispanic and ive been stopped countless times while driving my parents car when i was 16-18.. The first thing the police officers asked was "is this your car?". I used to rock fitteds, baggy shirts, baggy jeans, earrings, everything man. We'd be chilling in front of my boys crib smhIoking black & milds and cops would always come around asking for IDs and what were doing there, got any tattoos, ever been arrested before.. This happened so much i already knew the routine and we were all white Hispanic.. Even when we used to walk into gas stations, the owners would always look at us as if we were gonna take everything and my friend spoke up a couple of times saying "what? Were not gonna steal anything man"..

Im older now and i realize that the way you dress influences the way ppl percieve you.. You see an asian dude tatted up with a shaved head you think asian gang member, white dude in a suit with black slicked hair - mafia, white dude with a hispanic accent with tats - hispanic gang, white dude shaved head tats and a long goattee - neo-nazi.. Why cant the same principle apply to black ppl? You guys arent special to not be included in there.. Racial profiling does exist, ive gone through it my whole life til i matured and stopped wearing sh*t that made me look suspect. I havent been harrassed in 5 years because of it!!!

My skin color is white but i still got harrassed all the time because of how i dressed. But i dont go around saying fu*k cops, or fu*k all these gringos de mierda, nah man.. Im smart enough to realize why its done and smart enough to change it.. Looking like a thug doesnt help anybody bro, its sad i know but thats how life in this country cause everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY, is guilty of judging a book by its cover.. EVERYBODY
stop blaming clothes. brothers in suits get harassed by cops.
 03-27-2012, 04:12 PM         #58
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:
stop blaming clothes. brothers in suits get harassed by cops.
Clothes, race, skittles, all these other petty things you all love to talk about are completely irrelevant.

One human being attacked another human being who happened to be armed. The human being who was armed won in the end.

Simple as that. All that other bullsh*t like race and clothes yall talk about is irrelevant.
 5 years ago '05        #59
skeetmcghee 
space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 729 729
 BALLONHOES said:
I don't know about you, but I want to live in a country where I'm allowed to shoot a motherfu*ker that viciously attacks me. It's called defending yourself.

If you don't want to get shot then don't attack someone who has a gun. This ain't rocket science.
It's not self defense when you're stalking and harassing someone for no reason. stop this sh*t bruh.
 5 years ago '08        #60
Datboitrill 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,967 | Props total: 1407 1407
 BALLONHOES said:
So you're saying if a man doesn't "follow the 911 dispatcher's orders" and has the nerve to walk near someone...... the other person is allowed to viciously attack them?

"Oh sh*t, there's a security guard walking near me, I better go beat the sh*t out of him now!"

Yea man, great logic lol....

Nothing to see here people, it's perfectly okay to viciously a.ssault someone for "not following 911 dispatcher instructions." lmao
tha fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago