NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 zogby said:
Evidence read the police report

Injuries to the back of the head and nose
Back wet from laying on grass .

zimmerman says his nose is broken now and would possibly have medical records of it to present in court.

The fact the prosecution dropped the case , not the cops because they did not have enough evidence for A MANSLAUGHTER CASE .

This is the fu*king news report that came out on the 27 of feb before this sh*t became a media circus.

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.
John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.
"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.

Read more:

The screams stopped when the gun goes off , easy - he was no longer getting beat up on the ground he shoots him and he stops screaming , why would he need to continue screaming if hes not getting beat up.

The cops are lying , Zimmerman is lying , the witness is lying , injuries that make it look like he was getting beat up on the ground are falsified and falsified in the police reports.

I cannot wait till this goes to court and the cops and zimmerman and the witness all go to jail for this conspiracy to pervert justice , why arn't his parents calling for the police and that witness to be also charged .
Police dispatcher: are you following him?
GZ: yeah
Police dispatcher: we don't need you to do that

Last edited by supervillain; 03-25-2012 at 08:18 PM..
 03-25-2012, 09:00 PM         #22
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
these clowns really dont get it do they?
 6 years ago '04        #23
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 zogby said:
Evidence read the police report

Injuries to the back of the head and nose
Back wet from laying on grass .

zimmerman says his nose is broken now and would possibly have medical records of it to present in court.

The fact the prosecution dropped the case , not the cops because they did not have enough evidence for A MANSLAUGHTER CASE .

This is the fu*king news report that came out on the 27 of feb before this sh*t became a media circus.

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.
John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.
"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.

Read more:

The screams stopped when the gun goes off , easy - he was no longer getting beat up on the ground he shoots him and he stops screaming , why would he need to continue screaming if hes not getting beat up.

The cops are lying , Zimmerman is lying , the witness is lying , injuries that make it look like he was getting beat up on the ground are falsified and falsified in the police reports.

I cannot wait till this goes to court and the cops and zimmerman and the witness all go to jail for this conspiracy to pervert justice , why arn't his parents calling for the police and that witness to be also charged .
You are a naive, gullible idiot. Ever stop to think that Trayvon was afraid that some man he didn't know was following him? I don't know about you, but I was raised to meet every stranger with a degree of caution.

The guy was following Trayvon. He likely confronted him first. Even if he didn't, Trayvon has a right to confront him first because he is the one being followed and he wants to make sure he isn't in any danger. Trayvon asks him who he is/what he wants, the guy seems to be weird. Trayvon tries to f!ght him off not sure of who this person is and what they want, afraid for HIS life.

The guy finds himself unable to contend with a 17 year old and reaches for a gun stuffed in his pants, not knowing if Trayvon had a weapon (he obviously didn't). Trayvon is on the ground screaming for help because some man is pointing a gun at him. Zimmerman shoots and the screaming stops.

You are just defending this scum who overreacted and obviously had a thing against black people ( "fu*king coons" statement on the 911 call was clear as day). Police reports? Since when did those carry any weight? Since when did the word of even the President of the United States carry any weight?

If you really are taking anyone's word on it just because they're a figure of authority, that's sad. You're just a sheep programmed to stay in your own lane and one who can't think for itself. Go seek help. Please.
 6 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Mathematic said:
done and done
 6 years ago '05        #25
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,303 | Props total: 6425 6425
 Michael_Moore said:
Im starting to think hes payin dudes to be his friend.. that black guy probally talked to zimmerman 4 times in 7 years..
 6 years ago '10        #26
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Homie just lost his black card, fu*k him.
@ ppl believing everything the holice say, fu*k the holice report
 6 years ago '12        #27
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
oliver? is there a whiter name than that? prolly voted mccain.
 6 years ago '07        #28
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 zogby said:
Much easier to call him names and ignore evidence like eye witness reports of zimmerman being on the ground getting bashed, zimmerman screaming for help not trayvon ,zimmermans nose being broken and zimmerman claiming he was followed to his car , the very fact he called police before the incident and told them how to get to the place quicker ,instead of just gunning him down then calling the cops, but whatever i believe the Illuminati exists when hov throws up a diamond , but when the mass media try to start a race war its all good.
are you serious, that like a guy raping a female and then turning around saying she attacked be, look at the scratches on my face, you can't be serious
 6 years ago '11        #29
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3889 3889
Lmao @ he hasn't given u a reason to believe he hates blacks.

Well, has he ever seen u walking thru his neighborhood at night, without a chaperone?
 6 years ago '09        #30
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
Fat bi*ch should have just followed the 911 operator's instructions and not followed the boy
 6 years ago '11        #31
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
Well there you have it folks.. This is coming from his friend too

But i know ppl here dont care.. They just believe what the media wants them to believe and its the media who turned this into a black vs white thing
 6 years ago '10        #32
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #33
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

But I wouldn't lose any sleep if I found out Zimmerman eventually gets k!lled too.

Last edited by matelyan; 03-26-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #34
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

But i know ppl here dont care.. They just believe what the media wants them to believe and its the media who turned this into a black vs white thing
 03-26-2012, 08:08 PM         #35
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
its the media who turned this into a black vs white thing
really?...I could've sworn it was Zimmerman that did that the minute he racially profiled Trayvon....
 6 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
really?...I could've sworn it was Zimmerman that did that the minute he racially profiled Trayvon....
Please.. He couldve been hispanic, indian, white, asian, whatever..

Same principle that applies to bi*ches that dress like as.lut and then say "wtf im not as.lut" applies here brah..
 03-27-2012, 03:40 AM         #37
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn the uncle toms coming out now fu*king shame man honestly. Uncle toms and these house negros should be executed for their blatant treachery against their own people. Typical slave sh*t. Every Black person knows this is just a uncle tom, so no worries about this having any substance what so ever. And of course Whites are all over this, they know how these Uncle toms and house negros operate, they been utilizing them since slavery. The house negros always told massa when the field negros were going to revolt against him, and the house negro tried to get the slaves to stop revolting.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

zogby said:
Much easier to call him names and ignore evidence like eye witness reports of zimmerman being on the ground getting bashed, zimmerman screaming for help not trayvon ,zimmermans nose being broken and zimmerman claiming he was followed to his car , the very fact he called police before the incident and told them how to get to the place quicker ,instead of just gunning him down then calling the cops, but whatever i believe the Illuminati exists when hov throws up a diamond , but when the mass media try to start a race war its all good.
Zogy the White Zimmerman sympathizer, nothing to see here.

EnlightenMe said:
oliver? is there a whiter name than that? prolly voted mccain.

XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

There you have it? So we are just going to sweep the race aspect under the rug? Unlike you White devil, Blacks aren't naive and know the inner working of the likes of a Uncle Tom/House Negro compared. You really think Blacks are going to sit here and sympathize with this disgrace to our people? Or even agree with him? YOu must be out your mind, of course you will act oblivious too this, like you don't know a white a.ss kicking negro when you see him. I forgot you aren't Black you won't understand so there is no point in even continuing to explain to you.
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

Same principle that applies to bi*ches that dress like as.lut and then say "wtf im not as.lut" applies here brah..
Racial profiling must not exist
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #38
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

But he didnt dress like a "slut"! He didn't dress like a criminal. So wearing a hoodie is criminals attire because u or whoever says it is?! Get real man. In that case john gotti and moh members, as well as everyday criminals on wall street wear 3 piece Italian suits...so by that logic anyone that wears a nice Italian suit should be considered a threat and gunned down onsight. And mark zukkerberg your Facebook creator says "hoodies are my favorite" he's not dressed like a criminal. Lebron James wears hoodies and has no criminal record...bill belichecwears a goodie every week and has no criminal record that we knw of. So get off the boo-boo!
 03-27-2012, 08:16 AM         #39
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol CNNs Martin Savidge was just on & said the last he spoke with Joe Oliver he implied there was a struggle for the gun & that the gun may have went off by accident or that Trayvon may have shot himself...

if this is how this whole thing plays off in the courts and Zimmerman walks brace yourself for martial law...
 6 years ago '11        #40
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
But he didnt dress like a "slut"! He didn't dress like a criminal. So wearing a hoodie is criminals attire because u or whoever says it is?! Get real man. In that case john gotti and moh members, as well as everyday criminals on wall street wear 3 piece Italian suits...so by that logic anyone that wears a nice Italian suit should be considered a threat and gunned down onsight. And mark zukkerberg your Facebook creator says "hoodies are my favorite" he's not dressed like a criminal. Lebron James wears hoodies and has no criminal record...bill belichecwears a goodie every week and has no criminal record that we knw of. So get off the boo-boo!
Cmon man, im white hispanic and ive been stopped countless times while driving my parents car when i was 16-18.. The first thing the police officers asked was "is this your car?". I used to rock fitteds, baggy shirts, baggy jeans, earrings, everything man. We'd be chilling in front of my boys crib smoking black & milds and cops would always come around asking for IDs and what were doing there, got any tattoos, ever been arrested before.. This happened so much i already knew the routine and we were all white Hispanic.. Even when we used to walk into gas stations, the owners would always look at us as if we were gonna take everything and my friend spoke up a couple of times saying "what? Were not gonna steal anything man"..

Im older now and i realize that the way you dress influences the way ppl percieve you.. You see an asian dude tatted up with a shaved head you think asian gang member, white dude in a suit with black slicked hair - mafia, white dude with a hispanic accent with tats - hispanic gang, white dude shaved head tats and a long goattee - neo-nazi.. Why cant the same principle apply to black ppl? You guys arent special to not be included in there.. Racial profiling does exist, ive gone through it my whole life til i matured and stopped wearing sh*t that made me look suspect. I havent been harrassed in 5 years because of it!!!

My skin color is white but i still got harrassed all the time because of how i dressed. But i dont go around saying fu*k cops, or fu*k all these gringos de mierda, nah man.. Im smart enough to realize why its done and smart enough to change it.. Looking like a thug doesnt help anybody bro, its sad i know but thats how life in this country cause everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY, is guilty of judging a book by its cover.. EVERYBODY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now