Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
217 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #241
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #242
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,854 | Props total: 20818 20818
 skeetmcghee said:
you mentioned blacks calling whites cracker and them using ****** like sh*t was all equal. the word cracker doesn't have the same history of opposition behind it as the N word. fake a.ss can't we all get along a.ss n*gga.
So because one word has less hurt than another it's cool to say it, gotcha.

"Hey bro you're a cracker & it's cool for me to say it cuz I'm black & all crackers are racists. If they call me a n*gga they should get fu*ked up something serious. Yay racial bias!"

fu*king idiot

If I'm fake for being about equality, you know something Martin Luther King JR. died for, then you're just another ignorant a.ss **** calling another black man "n*gga" when it's the same sh*t as "nigg*r". That hate against white people should be focused somewhere else.
 6 years ago '04        #243
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,158 | Props total: 9587 9587
did anyone see this dude on Lawrence O'Donnel yesterday?
Hes a fraud. He admitted that he doesnt even know Zimmerman like that and his role in this whole thing doesnt make sense
pure ether
 03-28-2012, 11:53 AM         #244
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fact of the matter is this

if the kid was white and zimmerman was black the situation wouldnt even be close to as big as it is

al sharpton would not be anywhere

no threats to the black zimmerman would be made

nobody would give a sh*t.......and you all fu*king know it

lebron and his hoodie sh*t would not take place.....because the victim was black

i mean can we finally just admit, this is just how it is, im not saying that zimmerman is inncoent , guilty, or whatever he may be

all im saying is how media and society handles these types of situations, and its the same every time

black person gets k!lled by white or other race, and it becomes a media frenzy

you got n*ggaz putting bounty's on a guy. This is just pathetic, and its an embarrassment to an entire race if you ask me.
 6 years ago '04        #245
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 BALLONHOES said:
Kid? He was 17 and pretty tall and swole from what I've heard. The security guard dude was fat and out of shape. From the sound of Zimmerman screaming for help in the 911 call it sounded like Trayvon was much stronger and tougher than him. So you can call him a "kid" all you want because technically he wasn't an adult, but he was still a "kid" who was whooping the sh*t out of a grown man.

And I didn't say it's okay to stalk someone and then shoot them. I said it's okay to shoot someone if they're viciously attacking you.
But he was stalking the kid...And Zimmerman is 28, a grown a.ss man, and Trayvon was a teenager. So what's your point?

So its okay to shoot an unarmed person that's beating your a.ss with their fists? That's a sign of a coward that can't f!ght back and has to use a gun...

And 911 told him not to follow Trayvon.

Like I said, you have to be trolling cause you can't be this dumb...
 6 years ago '05        #246
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 999 999
 luker1920 said:
fact of the matter is this

if the kid was white and zimmerman was black the situation wouldnt even be close to as big as it is

al sharpton would not be anywhere

no threats to the black zimmerman would be made

nobody would give a sh*t.......and you all fu*king know it

lebron and his hoodie sh*t would not take place.....because the victim was black

i mean can we finally just admit, this is just how it is, im not saying that zimmerman is inncoent , guilty, or whatever he may be

all im saying is how media and society handles these types of situations, and its the same every time

black person gets k!lled by white or other race, and it becomes a media frenzy

you got n*ggaz putting bounty's on a guy. This is just pathetic, and its an embarrassment to an entire race if you ask me.
Yeah, thats because the black a.ssailant would be in JAIL right now...

that role reversal sh*t dont apply here homie!

The cops werent about to listen to black Zimmerman lie about k!lling white martin... GTFOH...

ive said this sh*t before..

The police FAILED to do thier job, even REMOTELY... they just figured... "ah, another random n*gga dead... no one really cares if we sweep it under the rug..."
 6 years ago '04        #247
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,700 | Props total: 23201 23201
zimmerman will not live a normal life, he might end up offing himself if nobody offs him before that
 03-28-2012, 12:25 PM         #248
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i wouldn't flinch for either situation to be quite honest. i'll say it again...who's fault is that?

"we don't need you to do that."

ErnieB said:
did anyone see this dude on Lawrence O'Donnel yesterday?
Hes a fraud. He admitted that he doesnt even know Zimmerman like that and his role in this whole thing doesnt make sense
pure ether
here's the segment - lawrence and charles blow DESTROYED this guy's credibility

Last edited by iThink; 03-28-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #249
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24682 24682
 lifeundthescope said:
Damn the uncle toms coming out now fu*king shame man honestly. Uncle toms and these house negros should be executed for their blatant treachery against their own people. Typical slave sh*t. Every Black person knows this is just a uncle tom, so no worries about this having any substance what so ever. And of course Whites are all over this, they know how these Uncle toms and house negros operate, they been utilizing them since slavery. The house negros always told massa when the field negros were going to revolt against him, and the house negro tried to get the slaves to stop revolting.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Zogy the White Zimmerman sympathizer, nothing to see here.

There you have it? So we are just going to sweep the race aspect under the rug? Unlike you White devil, Blacks aren't naive and know the inner working of the likes of a Uncle Tom/House Negro compared. You really think Blacks are going to sit here and sympathize with this disgrace to our people? Or even agree with him? YOu must be out your mind, of course you will act oblivious too this, like you don't know a white a.ss kicking negro when you see him. I forgot you aren't Black you won't understand so there is no point in even continuing to explain to you.

Racial profiling must not exist
[pic - click to view]

So im gonna need you to stop saying racial profiling and white devil in the same posts. BC youre refuting youre own point. Dumbass
 03-28-2012, 12:35 PM         #250
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MochaWhitey said:
Every racist has best friend that's black
fixed
 03-28-2012, 12:37 PM         #251
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in that video link i posted not only does this cat not stop at the idiotic defense that george zimmerman may have been saying goon and that it is considered a "term of endearment" according to his 17 year old daughter, but he goes out of his way to even defend the word "****" as a term of endearment

if this dude tapdances any harder for these cameras that sh*t is gonna register on the richter scale
 6 years ago '10        #252
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 iThink said:
in that video link i posted not only does this cat not stop at the idiotic defense that george zimmerman may have been saying goon and that it is considered a "term of endearment" according to his 17 year old daughter, but he goes out of his way to even defend the word "****" as a term of endearment

if this dude tapdances any harder for these cameras that sh*t is gonna register on the richter scale
coons gonna **** dogg......cant blame that man for being exactly what he is......a ****.
 6 years ago '11        #253
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Found this on another site........... Pic is to big..........

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
321 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy