Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #221
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,875 | Props total: 13667 13667
Even in 2012 aint sh*t changed. He had no weapon but zimmerman is free for defending himself. unfu*kingbelievable.
 03-28-2012, 01:09 AM         #222
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
I DON'T KNOW WHO STRTED THE f!ght. THAT IS MY POSITION. THAT IS WHAT I KEEP SAYING.

You're a.ssuming Zimmerman went up to Trayvon cursing and screaming, you don't know that either.
well what we DO know is that zimmerman was clearly told not to chase trayvon
he had no business confronting him like a police officer
he had no badge and he also violated the neighborhood watch rules by keeping a handgun on his person
not even public safety patrolmen are allowed to have guns
zimmerman's own lawyer said that the "stand your ground" law is not applicable in this situation
what other excuses do you have?
 6 years ago '11        #223
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 e G o Maniac said:
are you serious with all that bullsh*t you wrote? What "eye" witness? Everything that's come out so far has been on account of the 911 calls and hearsay. The only account of someone seeing something was they saw two figures on the ground, and they couldn't identify who was who.

All the evidence suggests Zimmerman was the pursuant to Martin. He confirms in the call that he IS following him, so whatever he said to the cops after they arrived is a lie.

And the cries for help on the calls? You really going to tell me that sounded like Zimmerman? I've listened to all these tapes multiple times and it's clear as day that it's not Zimmerman's voice unless he's purposely changing it, which I highly doubt.

While I've never heard Trayvon's voice outside of what I believe to be him on that call, I'm pretty sure that it was him. Explain the screams stopping AS SOON AS THE GUNSHOT GOES OFF!!! Why the fu*k would Zimmerman be screaming for help as he's preparing his gun to shoot someone? And why would he scream all the way up until the shot? You don't even believe all that bullsh*t you wrote.
I agree to the fullest
 6 years ago '10        #224
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 skeetmcghee said:
wow. you're really hurt about all the oppression these white folks have to face and the damaging legacy the word cracker has left. we have problems no doubt but racism does exist and does impact our lives. this case is another sad example. if the Sanford PD had done their jobs correctly and treated Trayvon like a human being during their investigation maybe we wouldn't be in here arguing about this sh*t.
How in the ever living fu*k did you get out of my post that "I'm really hurt about all the oppression these white folks have to face"?

Martin Luther King Jr. is rolling in his grave, while Malcom X is smiling from ear to ear.

Y'all are sad.
 6 years ago '12        #225
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Smh. I'm black myself but the black community is just goin overboard with the selfishness!! My god, its ok and not news worthy when we k!ll our own race, but its an outrage when another race does it?? Y aren't we rallying for black on black crimes?? Is it a crime to follow someone? No! Did the dispatch say "DON'T FOLLOW HIM"? NO! They said we don't NEED u to do that! I'm sure if ur kids say "no I don't need ur help" or wife says "no I don't need s3x now", u would still try to persue. So don't even! If he didn't TOUCH trayvon, and trayvon decided to swing, knock zimmerman down and smack his head against the concrete, doesn't zimmerman have the right to make his life threatening problem OBSOLETE? The community chose him to do watch the area. If tray was a criminal, they wulda blamed zimmerman for not doin his job! Blacks need to stop actin like they r new to this! Blacks k!ll blacks, no worries, white/hispanic/asian k!lls black.... naacp, black panther bounties, oprah, campaigns, and rallys smh
 6 years ago '12        #226
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
And for everyone saying what dispatch said....

HOW MANY OF US R DOING WHAT THE "BIBLE", THE "GOOD BOOK" TOO?? What's the excuse for girls having babies out of wedlock??? How many on here DON'T tell LIES?? EXACTLY!!

For those saying zimms had no uniform or badge or sign of authority...

Wal-mart has loss pervention. They dress and "shop" like customers BUT they watch suspicion, get CLOSE to suspicious people, if u walk in the store and LOOK suspicious, they FOLLOW you... and if u steal and u tryta walk out, 2 of them push u back, grab ur belt loop and say "where u goin?? This way please"... are they not doing their job??

For those white people wearing hoodies...

Y'ALL WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND BLACK PAIN, EVER! Its easy for y'all to wear that clothing. Yea U may be supporting a cause, but don't act like that puts u in our shoes cuz it doesn't. If that's the case, I dare u to say the N word... u prolly won't evn say it with the 2 C's replacin the G's. Why?? Cuz ur not one of us! y'all can support, but don't make it seem like y'all get the same stereotypes as us. If y'all wear hoodies, y'all will b called skateboarders, and mall-walkers, if we wear them, we just sold drugs and got a gun on each side. So just stop! Y'all have it EASY
 6 years ago '09        #227
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
smh @ black people. i would be embarrassed showing my a.ss like this over this silly little case
 6 years ago '10        #228
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
these fu*king coons always get away
 6 years ago '10        #229
space
space
 ill 800 said:
smh @ black people. i would be embarrassed showing my a.ss like this over this silly little case
silly little case?
 6 years ago '10        #230
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Smh. I'm black myself but the black community is just goin overboard with the selfishness!! My god, its ok and not news worthy when we k!ll our own race, but its an outrage when another race does it?? Y aren't we rallying for black on black crimes?? Is it a crime to follow someone? No! Did the dispatch say "DON'T FOLLOW HIM"? NO! They said we don't NEED u to do that! I'm sure if ur kids say "no I don't need ur help" or wife says "no I don't need s3x now", u would still try to persue. So don't even! If he didn't TOUCH trayvon, and trayvon decided to swing, knock zimmerman down and smack his head against the concrete, doesn't zimmerman have the right to make his life threatening problem OBSOLETE? The community chose him to do watch the area. If tray was a criminal, they wulda blamed zimmerman for not doin his job! Blacks need to stop actin like they r new to this! Blacks k!ll blacks, no worries, white/hispanic/asian k!lls black.... naacp, black panther bounties, oprah, campaigns, and rallys smh
You niglets k!ll me when you try so hard to show how different you are. I dont know one black person that refers to us as "blacks". fu*k outta here. You also might want to figure out what "self appointed" means.
 6 years ago '10        #231
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
And for everyone saying what dispatch said....

HOW MANY OF US R DOING WHAT THE "BIBLE", THE "GOOD BOOK" TOO?? What's the excuse for girls having babies out of wedlock??? How many on here DON'T tell LIES?? EXACTLY!!

For those saying zimms had no uniform or badge or sign of authority...

Wal-mart has loss pervention. They dress and "shop" like customers BUT they watch suspicion, get CLOSE to suspicious people, if u walk in the store and LOOK suspicious, they FOLLOW you... and if u steal and u tryta walk out, 2 of them push u back, grab ur belt loop and say "where u goin?? This way please"... are they not doing their job??

For those white people wearing hoodies...

Y'ALL WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND BLACK PAIN, EVER! Its easy for y'all to wear that clothing. Yea U may be supporting a cause, but don't act like that puts u in our shoes cuz it doesn't. If that's the case, I dare u to say the N word... u prolly won't evn say it with the 2 C's replacin the G's. Why?? Cuz ur not one of us! y'all can support, but don't make it seem like y'all get the same stereotypes as us. If y'all wear hoodies, y'all will b called skateboarders, and mall-walkers, if we wear them, we just sold drugs and got a gun on each side. So just stop! Y'all have it EASY

man someone shoot this motherfu*ker.....I promise there will be no rallies.

How the fu*k are you going to compare a "self appointed" watchman to a paid loss prevention officer?!?!? Understand black pain? n*gga stfu you've been listening to Jarule too much YOU dont understand "black pain". "Blacks" dont accept you.

Last edited by peeyump; 03-28-2012 at 06:59 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #232
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 skeetmcghee said:
no dude it wasn't Zimmerman's job to follow and question this kid. he is not the fu*king police. he needed to fall back and let the real cops do their job.
I guess you aint feel the sarcasm......Zimmerman is the ****.
 6 years ago '09        #233
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
silly little case?
yup. start reading the news instead of having the media force it down your throats
 6 years ago '10        #234
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
My belief is that although Zimmerman overstepped his boundaries by confronting the boy, every fiber of my bring believes that the boy responded aggressively a f!ght ensued and Trayvon got the better of Zimmerman and was beating his a.ss, which at that point, Zimmerman, although he instigated the f!ght, had every right to believe his life was in danger.

Just because he's an as*hole doesn't make him a murderer.
 6 years ago '09        #235
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
black people have fallen for the trap. obama is a shoe in for reelection now. you need to start recognizing how the elite manipulate you.
 6 years ago '10        #236
space
space
 ill 800 said:
yup. start reading the news instead of having the media force it down your throats

NEWS FLASH!!!!
THE NEWS IS THE MEDIA

Not 1 person's murder is a stupid lil case esp when innocence was lost.
 6 years ago '10        #237
space
space
 ill 800 said:
black people have fallen for the trap. obama is a shoe in for reelection now. you need to start recognizing how the elite manipulate you.
JUST STFU posting about what black ppl fell for. We have fell for ths sh*tty a.ss "justice" system for too long now. Fell for the "work hard & you'll make it" fantasy while slaving for crumbs.

BTW I don't plan on voting for Obama this time, but if he wins, it might have something to do with bringing our troops home, deading Osama, not speaking on behalf of Trayvon.
 6 years ago '10        #238
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 MONSTALOCC said:
JUST STFU posting about what black ppl fell for. We have fell for ths sh*tty a.ss "justice" system for too long now. Fell for the "work hard & you'll make it" fantasy while slaving for crumbs.

BTW I don't plan on voting for Obama this time, but if he wins, it might have something to do with bringing our troops home, deading Osama, not speaking on behalf of Trayvon.
He spoke against Trayvon

People will not vote for Obama while Romney or Santorum can be in office and we can talk sh*t about them too
 6 years ago '04        #239
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
Every racist has a black friend
 6 years ago '10        #240
space
space
I'm gonna have a blast with this ignore button
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy