Mar 25 - Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Oh of course it hinders us, it's been hindering us for a hot minute lol but I hate with a passion when we as african americans have to use that excuse. We can be successful black men where compared to previous decades we were lucky to even be considered middle class.
I feel like you my brother, I teach my kids to excel in everything they do. Academically and in extracurriculars. I haven't told them about my great great relatives that were hung and hit with molotov c*cktails and the experiences I had myself yet. Mine are 9 *sighs* and under, they dont need to know about that racial evil just yet. I teach them to stand up for themselves, excel, and never tolerate another race call them n^gger. I was raised the same way.
 6 years ago '11        #202
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Many of ya shouldn't even comment on this anymore... it's clear that ya will negate any comments coming from his side. Ya don't even know the 100% facts on what happen. Just because your hero picks a certain side doesn't mean you need to as well.

I'm not on any side because I don't know enough to really say sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #203
jey49 
space
space
space
$697 | Props total: 432 432
 zogby said:
Evidence read the police report

Injuries to the back of the head and nose
Back wet from laying on grass .

zimmerman says his nose is broken now and would possibly have medical records of it to present in court.

The fact the prosecution dropped the case , not the cops because they did not have enough evidence for A MANSLAUGHTER CASE .

This is the fu*king news report that came out on the 27 of feb before this sh*t became a media circus.

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.
John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.
"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.

Read more:

The screams stopped when the gun goes off , easy - he was no longer getting beat up on the ground he shoots him and he stops screaming , why would he need to continue screaming if hes not getting beat up.

The cops are lying , Zimmerman is lying , the witness is lying , injuries that make it look like he was getting beat up on the ground are falsified and falsified in the police reports.

I cannot wait till this goes to court and the cops and zimmerman and the witness all go to jail for this conspiracy to pervert justice , why arn't his parents calling for the police and that witness to be also charged .

so because he might have gotten beat up its ok for zimmerman to shoot and k!ll a kid? a broken nose is enought to shoot someone? and of course all of this could have been avoided if zimmerman just minds his own business. there are many things we don't know about the case but one thing we know for a fact is martin was minding his own business walking to his parents house and if he weren't confronted by zimmerman (even though cops were already on the way) the kid would still be alive.
 6 years ago '11        #204
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
He reminds me of this guy I once knew. Im sure you heard of him...Uncle Thomas?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #205
Repressed 
space
space
$3,255 | Props total: 1196 1196
I'm a.ssuming that picture of Zimmerman they keep showing must be old? How the fu*k was he supposedly "brutally" beaten with no marks on his face?
 6 years ago '10        #206
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 endoskeleton said:
Hunt him? LOL u iz stupid mayne.
resorting to childish name calling=lawse
 6 years ago '09        #207
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
 killya said:
yep, same for them. And shame on Michaelmoore for posting this sh*t when all its doing is stirring up hate. Its obvious as fu*king day that the only people getting media attention about this case are the racist white rednecks and the media loves to play blacks and white off each other. Its good business to them.

cool..
 6 years ago '09        #208
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
 jey49 said:
so because he might have gotten beat up its ok for zimmerman to shoot and k!ll a kid? a broken nose is enought to shoot someone?
according to the Stand Your ground law...yes...yes it is

if someone is beating you and they dont seem like they're gonna stop if you fear their gonna beat you to death this law says you have to use force to defend yourself even if its deadly force...its the law
 6 years ago '07        #209
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Repressed said:
I'm a.ssuming that picture of Zimmerman they keep showing must be old? How the fu*k was he supposedly "brutally" beaten with no marks on his face?
old picture...he had a felony that's why you see him in the orange...he was never even cuffed for the sh*t he did to trayvon
 6 years ago '04        #210
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
defending people based on their race while ignoring the fact that you cant possibly know what really happened ... disgusting
 6 years ago '07        #211
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Jacc Blacc said:

if someone is beating you and they dont seem like they're gonna stop if you fear their gonna beat you to death this law says you have to use force to defend yourself even if its deadly force...its the law
the thing i find funny about that law is that zimmerman goes looking for him with a gun but yet he is the one defending himself?...that sounds like self offense more than self defense

now let's just say trayvon had a hammer on him...would it be ok for him to shoot zimmerman for following him?...would he be standing his ground as well?
 6 years ago '04        #212
jey49 
space
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

if martin didn't stop, how did zimmerman have time to shoot him? the story ain't adding up. and thats a reaaaallll stretch if he's trying to say he felt like his life was in danger cause he was getting beat in a f!ght. if he doesn't get charged that opens up a whole lot of leeway for people to get away with k!lling people that upset them. if the law in florida actually says you can k!ll someone who beats you in a f!ght then the law needs to be changed. doesn't change the fact that morally zimmerman is in the wrong.
 03-27-2012, 10:00 PM         #213
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98% of white people are racist

this was a hate crime and thats a fact

white people really think they can tell black people whats racist and what we should or shouldnt be offended by

thats because they are racist and think they are above us its what they have been teaching themselfs since america was born
 03-27-2012, 10:05 PM         #214
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of white members on this forum get some kind of sick, twisted enjoyment from trolling this story
its really pathetic
I think they should just leave this site and join the white supremacist forums where they would be amongst their own
 6 years ago '04        #215
jey49 
space
space
space
 April Moon said:
It doesn't destroy his whole story IF Trayvon is the one who initiated the f!ght. Going up to someone and asking them what they're doing isn't starting a f!ght. I believe it was already explained earlier that legally, a 911 operator advising someone to stop isn't necessarily something one HAS to obey.

Your whole thing is, he left the vehicle and followed him, so its his fault and it just isn't that simple.

so what if trayvon is the one who threw the first blow? some random person (zimmerman is not a cop!) following me around at night while i'm minding my own business is going to make me worry. in my head (if i'm 17) im thinking if he approaches me i have to get him before he gets me. so in that case wouldn't trayvon martin be right if he felt he was in danger? y'all are overlooking the fact that some random guy approaches a teenager at night after he noticed he was being followed. i wouldn't blame him if he tried to f!ght the guy. he already tried to run away from him according to what zimmerman said during the 911 call. what was trayvon supposed to do?
 6 years ago '08        #216
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Uncle Ruckus Defends shooter of Florida Teen
 03-27-2012, 11:32 PM         #217
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:

white people really think they can tell black people whats racist and what we should or shouldnt be offended by

thats because they are racist and think they are above us its what they have been teaching themselfs since america was born
wow.....just wow
 6 years ago '10        #218
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 April Moon said:
This...

George Zimmerman has already been convicted by the media despite not even having all of the facts. This sh*t is sick. If Zimm was white and Tray was black, the same people that are complaining about Zimm not having been arrested would be complaining about Zimm's character a.ssassination, and convicting him before having a trial...

I will reiterate, George Zimmerman may very well have been justified in using that gun lethally against Trayvon.
You should check out his friend's interview with Lawrence O'Donnell...or add in the fact that his own lawyer said he hasn't spoken to Zimmerman yet is claiming to know what happened
 6 years ago '10        #219
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 bigree61 said:

6 years ago '05        #220
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Bunch of racist crackers and n*ggas up in here. Y'all are disgusting
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy