Mar 25 - Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
12516 pageviews
299 comments

RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Mar 25 - Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen

By Daniel Trotta
SANFORD, Florida | Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:35pm EDT
(Reuters) - George Zimmerman cried for days in remorse after shooting dead a black Florida teenager, a family friend of Zimmerman said on Sunday, offering a sympathetic portrayal of the man at the focal point of a national uproar.

Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, shot Trayvon Martin, 17, in what he said was self defense during an altercation in the gated community Zimmerman was watching on February 26 in Sanford, Florida. After barely going noticed for weeks, the case has since galvanized the country and renewed a national discussion about race.

"He couldn't stop crying. He's a caring human being," Joe Oliver, 53, a former television news reporter and anchor in Orlando who has known Zimmerman for several years, told Reuters in a telephone interview.

"I mean, he took a man's life and he has no idea what to do about it. He's extremely remorseful about it," Oliver said, relating stories told to him by Zimmerman's mother-in-law, a close friend of Oliver's wife.

Oliver's account counters the withering criticism Zimmerman has sustained from demonstrators across the country who have demanded his arrest and accused him of racial bias in targeting Martin. Celebrities have taken up the cause of justice for Trayvon, and President Barack Obama said "all of us have to do some soul-searching" as a result of the tragedy.

"I'm a black male and all that I know is that George has never given me any reason whatsoever to believe he has anything against people of color," Oliver said.

Sanford police did not arrest Zimmerman, saying the evidence could not disprove his account of self-defense, though the case is under review by a state special prosecutor and the U.S. Justice Department.

Zimmerman dropped out of public view shortly after the shooting and his whereabouts were unknown. The New Black Panther Party, an African American organization taking its name from the radical group of the 1960s, has placed a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman.

"All these people who are threatening George, what makes them any better than the person they think he is?" Oliver said. "You've got all these people wanting to lynch the man and they don't know the whole story. There are huge gaps that are being filled in and interpreted without evidence."

Oliver tried to reach Zimmerman after the shooting but he had not spoken with him until Saturday in a conversation arranged by Zimmerman's lawyer.

As a black man, he said he understands how minorities are often unfairly treated, but he believed Zimmerman was simply doing his job by growing suspicious over an unfamiliar person walking through a neighborhood that had suffered some break-ins. Martin lived in Miami but was with his father on a visit to his father's fiancée's home inside the gated community.

"I understand how they're able to leap to the conclusion. You have a dead teenager. This guy is white so it must be a hate crime. There's going to be evidence to come out that basically will justify George's concern," Oliver said.

"He (Zimmerman) confirmed for me that he was not the aggressor. But I did not go into details as to how it got to that aggressive point," Oliver said.

At one point Oliver became choked up with emotion talking about his friend but said he was coming forward freely even though it may expose him to reprisals.

"I just have to do what's right, not just for my friend but for everyone involved," Oliver said. "His mother in law lost her job for this. He's in hiding. His mother in law can't see her own daughter because she fears for their lives."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.reuters.com/ar .. 82O0FE20120325

299 comments for "Mar 25 - Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen"

6 years ago '05        #2
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
thank you uncle tom.
 6 years ago '08        #3
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Trayvon Martin could have been this guy's son. But I guess he doesnt look at things this way.
 6 years ago '10        #4
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,687 | Props total: 4578 4578
house nikka, nikka being paid to do this ish

ol ill snitch on the field nikkas a.ss nikka
 03-25-2012, 04:13 PM         #5
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
George Zimmerman cried for days in remorse after shooting dead a black Florida teenager
 6 years ago '11        #6
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Michael_Moore said:
You don't believe that? I'm sure murderers feel remorse after the fact all the time, a.ssuming they aren't sociopaths.
 03-25-2012, 04:17 PM         #7
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By Uncle Tom
"I'm a black male and all that I know is that George has never given me any reason whatsoever to believe he has anything against people of color," Oliver said.
how about k!lling one & calling him a **** before ending his life.....?
 6 years ago '10        #8
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,687 | Props total: 4578 4578
 Michael_Moore said:
how about k!lling one & calling him a **** before ending his life.....?
nikkas defending this scumbag, damn what has the world come to
 6 years ago '04        #9
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
"He (Zimmerman) confirmed for me that he was not the aggressor."
So this dude is bashing people over jumping to conclusions without substantial evidence, yet he'll take Zimmermans' "confirmation" and be done with it? Just like the police took Zimmerman's word without any evidence? fu*k this uncle tom and fu*k this justice system.
 03-25-2012, 05:13 PM         #10
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #11
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
WHat black friend?

This black friend know Mr. Z thinks black people are coons.
 6 years ago '04        #12
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
Justice system is fu*ked, thats the only thing i really consider racist about this whole thing. I'm sure this dude zimmerman didn't take out his gun point it at Martin call him a ****** and k!ll him in cold blood. but I'm sure he racially and prejudicly(age and dress) profiled the kid. But that type of sh*t happens everywhere by everyone. its called a judging a book by its cover and sadly everyone does it.

Zimmerman was in the wrong to ignore the police and continue to stalk the kid out. If i was martin i would snuck him too if he was following me. Zimmerman was definitely wrong to use lethal force consider martin had no weapon of his own on him.

it wouldn't surprise me if the dude is remorseful about it, because I'm sure he can't handle murder and is just your average wannabe cop tough guy. But this guy is probably just as racist as everyone else in this world

don't buy into the brewing race war that al sharpton is trying to make. We better than that.
 6 years ago '04        #13
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Uncle Tom a.ss n*gga..
 6 years ago '05        #14
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 knowughetto said:
Uncle Tom a.ss n*gga..
Much easier to call him names and ignore evidence like eye witness reports of zimmerman being on the ground getting bashed, zimmerman screaming for help not trayvon ,zimmermans nose being broken and zimmerman claiming he was followed to his car , the very fact he called police before the incident and told them how to get to the place quicker ,instead of just gunning him down then calling the cops, but whatever i believe the Illuminati exists when hov throws up a diamond , but when the mass media try to start a race war its all good.
 03-25-2012, 05:39 PM         #15
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
Much easier to call him names and ignore evidence like eye witness reports of zimmerman being on the ground getting bashed, zimmerman screaming for help not trayvon ,zimmermans nose being broken and zimmerman claiming he was followed to his car , the very fact he called police before the incident and told them how to get to the place quicker ,instead of just gunning him down then calling the cops, but whatever i believe the Illuminati exists when hov throws up a diamond , but when the mass media try to start a race war its all good.
7 words.....

9-1-1 Dispatcher:we dont need you to do that
 6 years ago '05        #16
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
im over all this extra sh*t, somebody pm me when they arrest zim
 6 years ago '04        #17
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 zogby said:
are you serious with all that bullsh*t you wrote? What "eye" witness? Everything that's come out so far has been on account of the 911 calls and hearsay. The only account of someone seeing something was they saw two figures on the ground, and they couldn't identify who was who.

All the evidence suggests Zimmerman was the pursuant to Martin. He confirms in the call that he IS following him, so whatever he said to the cops after they arrived is a lie.

And the cries for help on the calls? You really going to tell me that sounded like Zimmerman? I've listened to all these tapes multiple times and it's clear as day that it's not Zimmerman's voice unless he's purposely changing it, which I highly doubt.

While I've never heard Trayvon's voice outside of what I believe to be him on that call, I'm pretty sure that it was him. Explain the screams stopping AS SOON AS THE GUNSHOT GOES OFF!!! Why the fu*k would Zimmerman be screaming for help as he's preparing his gun to shoot someone? And why would he scream all the way up until the shot? You don't even believe all that bullsh*t you wrote.
 6 years ago '10        #18
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
lapdog
bootlicker
sambo
oreo

and then I call him tom cuz hes no uncle of mine
 6 years ago '05        #19
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 e G o Maniac said:
are you serious with all that bullsh*t you wrote? What "eye" witness? Everything that's come out so far has been on account of the 911 calls and hearsay. The only account of someone seeing something was they saw two figures on the ground, and they couldn't identify who was who.

All the evidence suggests Zimmerman was the pursuant to Martin. He confirms in the call that he IS following him, so whatever he said to the cops after they arrived is a lie.

And the cries for help on the calls? You really going to tell me that sounded like Zimmerman? I've listened to all these tapes multiple times and it's clear as day that it's not Zimmerman's voice unless he's purposely changing it, which I highly doubt.

While I've never heard Trayvon's voice outside of what I believe to be him on that call, I'm pretty sure that it was him. Explain the screams stopping AS SOON AS THE GUNSHOT GOES OFF!!! Why the fu*k would Zimmerman be screaming for help as he's preparing his gun to shoot someone? And why would he scream all the way up until the shot? You don't even believe all that bullsh*t you wrote.

Evidence read the police report

Injuries to the back of the head and nose
Back wet from laying on grass .

zimmerman says his nose is broken now and would possibly have medical records of it to present in court.

The fact the prosecution dropped the case , not the cops because they did not have enough evidence for A MANSLAUGHTER CASE .

This is the fu*king news report that came out on the 27 of feb before this sh*t became a media circus.

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.
John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.
"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.

Read more:

The screams stopped when the gun goes off , easy - he was no longer getting beat up on the ground he shoots him and he stops screaming , why would he need to continue screaming if hes not getting beat up.

The cops are lying , Zimmerman is lying , the witness is lying , injuries that make it look like he was getting beat up on the ground are falsified and falsified in the police reports.

I cannot wait till this goes to court and the cops and zimmerman and the witness all go to jail for this conspiracy to pervert justice , why arn't his parents calling for the police and that witness to be also charged .
 03-25-2012, 07:34 PM         #20
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that tom....we want justice one way or the other
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago