most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Jeezy fu*king short dam
 6 years ago '12        #82
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
 Graftedgenes said:
Its all around corny if you ask me....soap opera status.

Gibbs should focus on his music career because at 30+ years old hes not going to break through on a mainstream level in this era with his style of music and if he's going to work the underground then he should focus on getting hot like 2-Chainz & Future did.
Imo, this is it for him, cant see him getting any bigger. Plus he is kind of boxed in with all that dissing he does.
 03-25-2012, 12:11 PM         #83
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Imo, this is it for him, cant see him getting any bigger. Plus he is kind of boxed in with all that dissing he does.
It's Kinda sad because Gibbs was on the 2010 XXL Freshman list with Big Sean, J. Cole, & Wiz who have all dopped pretty successful debut albums after the cover.

Nipsey Hussle was on that cover and he making nice moves.

Jay Rock was on that cover and he dropped his album and got the Black Hippy thang vibin.

Pill was on that cover and he got a chance to drop the "Self Made" compilation

Fashawn, Donnis, Juicman & Gibbs seem to be the 10' Freshmen in quicksand and Gibbs the oldest out of all of em so I agree with you it ain't likely he blow up.
 6 years ago '12        #84
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 2678 2678
 drumgangP said:
Cool sh*t where you from?
Portugal
 6 years ago '12        #85
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 Affectz said:
Waka way realer than gibbs
what makes him more realer??
 6 years ago '04        #86
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
so i guess it'll be back to this ... rap is wwe... all you cte and bricksquad stans need to slow down a lil

[video - click to view]

03-25-2012, 01:27 PM         #87
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Inb4Alleyboymakesavideocallinfreddiegibbsahoe
 6 years ago '05        #88
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Gucci already k!lled Jeezy's man tho.

Jeezy just got his a.ss kicked 2x after that incident in Atlanta by DJ Drama.

-----------------------

Freddie bi*ch and his ugly vacuum a.ss looking muffler nose isnt saying anything in person. So that whats good?
 6 years ago '12        #89
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 murdamurda said:
Gucci already k!lled Jeezy's man tho.

Jeezy just got his a.ss kicked 2x after that incident in Atlanta by DJ Drama.

-----------------------

Freddie bi*ch and his ugly vacuum a.ss looking muffler nose isnt saying anything in person. So that whats good?
this n*gga right here is fu*king retarded lmao
 03-25-2012, 02:05 PM         #90
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gibbs is doing great. Hes got multiple projects coming out, hes going to be featured on multiple projects for other artist this year and hes only 29.

People like to act as if being 30 plus is to late to make it in the rap game. Plies was 30 when he released "Shawty" With T Pain and made his breakthrough into mainstream. Rick Ross was 30 when he released Hustlin and Port of Miami. So if thats any indication whats in line for Gibbs, then in his 30th year alive he'll be coming up on his first hit.....And im just going by the "logic" of some of the posters here.
 6 years ago '11        #91
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 drumgangP said:
Gibbs is doing great. Hes got multiple projects coming out, hes going to be featured on multiple projects for other artist this year and hes only 29.

People like to act as if being 30 plus is to late to make it in the rap game. Plies was 30 when he released "Shawty" With T Pain and made his breakthrough into mainstream. Rick Ross was 30 when he released Hustlin and Port of Miami. So if thats any indication whats in line for Gibbs, then in his 30th year alive he'll be coming up on his first hit.....And im just going by the "logic" of some of the posters here.
i noticed that sh*t to!..just the other day..
 6 years ago '12        #92
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
 drumgangP said:

i dont think he hits the mainstream though, like I said, he has kind of boxed himself in. Who knows though, much success to him, not for me.
 6 years ago '11        #93
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 drumgangP said:
You right I never even met these guys

Pardon me being drunk/high lmao.

lol thats was up! i see u getting dough.. i remember u did mention this a while back!. isnt tthis for the cte tape?
 03-25-2012, 05:04 PM         #94
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Insurgent313 said:
i noticed that sh*t to!..just the other day..
Its a Young mans sport for the most part.

Ross & Plies had Ted Lucas.

Rick Ross was able to make his breakthrough at age 30 but he had a major label deal and his city behind him...a city that at the time and up untill now has a rapidly expanding HipHop scene with Pitbull, T-Pain, DJ Khaled, Fat Joe etc.....

Plies was able to make his run at 30 but once again you have a product of that Florida music scene and to Plies credit he knows how to craft chick-friendly records that are club favorites.

It will be difficult for Gibbs because he doesnt have a strong team but if he can get the Production that his lyrics deserve he has a slight chance to get to the next level.

...so far he just hasnt found the right Production team to make him a hit song
 03-25-2012, 06:17 PM         #95
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Its a Young mans sport for the most part.

Ross & Plies had Ted Lucas.

Rick Ross was able to make his breakthrough at age 30 but he had a major label deal and his city behind him...a city that at the time and up untill now has a rapidly expanding HipHop scene with Pitbull, T-Pain, DJ Khaled, Fat Joe etc.....

Plies was able to make his run at 30 but once again you have a product of that Florida music scene and to Plies credit he knows how to craft chick-friendly records that are club favorites.

It will be difficult for Gibbs because he doesnt have a strong team but if he can get the Production that his lyrics deserve he has a slight chance to get to the next level.

...so far he just hasnt found the right Production team to make him a hit song

True..and florida was supporting both of them when they hit mainstream 06-07
 6 years ago '05        #96
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...Gibbs was nice on Scottie pippen..

...that's about it..

And I ain't hating.. I Starting downloading all his mixtapes.. n*ggas just got boring
 6 years ago '10        #97
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 ZlatanDrogba said:
What feelings, I see you acting like you know these n*ggas , posting 1 page posts in various topics about this
 drumgangP said:
You right I never even met these guys

Pardon me being drunk/high lmao.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #98
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 Affectz said:
Waka way realer than gibbs

He's from riverdale and pays to fly that red rag
stop it
 03-25-2012, 08:47 PM         #99
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

He's from riverdale and pays to fly that red rag
stop it
He lost his pass back home to. How you lose Kebo? Kebo is a stand up guy, I met the n*gga before....These youtube videos make n*ggas think hes just some random street n*gga without a brain but the guy really is a good dude. He gave that n*gga all the authentication he needed for his image and they sh*tted on him.

And believe me when I say it, dude got another situation lined up thats gonna be great for him. Hes about to do alright
 6 years ago '07        #100
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5906 5906
 drumgangP said:
He lost his pass back home to. How you lose Kebo? Kebo is a stand up guy, I met the n*gga before....These youtube videos make n*ggas think hes just some random street n*gga without a brain but the guy really is a good dude. He gave that n*gga all the authentication he needed for his image and they sh*tted on him.

And believe me when I say it, dude got another situation lined up thats gonna be great for him. Hes about to do alright
Kebo from College Park projects and my lil cousin grew up with bruh. He is a real a.ss n*gga..matta of fact my cuz know the n*gga that robbed and sh*t Waka the first time. Waka a hoe and he know he can't go back to Riverdale Rd.

Last edited by RubbahBandMayn; 03-25-2012 at 10:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy