SHOTS FIRED: Freddie Gibbs - it's the world bi-ch (Waka floka diss) :HAH:

most viewed right now
 58
Drake- I’m Upset
319 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,991 | Props total: 14226 14226
 drumgangP said:
Those 3 links I posted where he took that back dont seem to clear
i didnt really see a denial in that first link, i see another diss, if you ask me. I mean when he says that when jeezy says he is real dude, he says its a slap in the face, that doesnt seem like a denial.
 6 years ago '11        #22
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,252 | Props total: 422 422
bricksquad already dont like CTE


[video - click to view]


RIP dunk

wonder whos gonna take over for dunk and knock bi*chass gibbs out
 6 years ago '12        #23
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,103 | Props total: 3049 3049
 drumgangP said:
Tell them to call a name first. Subliminal disses followed by denials and hiding of hands aint worth it b
n*gga I see you writting essays about this sh*t , there was a topic with a radio interview where Alley boy said "fu*k jeezy and T.I" and explained the situation .
 03-24-2012, 07:05 PM         #24
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bsm linked up with ducktape, freddie better calm down.....
 03-24-2012, 07:09 PM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZlatanDrogba said:
n*gga I see you writting essays about this sh*t , there was a topic with a radio interview where Alley boy said "fu*k jeezy and T.I" and explained the situation .
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. "essays"....Yeah, alright.


Your feelings seem hurt lady? Whats wrong?
 03-24-2012, 07:16 PM         #26
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gibbs gonna end up like pulla and everybody else on cte not named Jeezy
 6 years ago '10        #27
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 SoCannon said:
If u aint from da A stfu real sh*t i hate muthfu*kers who think they know whats going on in our city. Trust me Jeezy aint no hoe nobody in CTE is dem dudes be in the club almost every nite balling. If alley boy say a name trust me it would be on aint nobody scared of that n*gga
you didnt even know alley boy had a song sayin he wanted in on jeezy's pockets

now you acting like you know everything and sh*t

the n*gga alley boy already said jeezy name and basically said fu*k you to him
 03-24-2012, 07:31 PM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
you didnt even know alley boy had a song sayin he wanted in on jeezy's pockets

now you acting like you know everything and sh*t

the n*gga alley boy already said jeezy name and basically said fu*k you to him
He didn't know cause n*ggas ain't paying that sh*t attention. It gets talked about online more than anything.

SoCannon I'm out here and I've done biz withboth parties, I know wassup. n*ggas could give two fu*ks lmao

I'm in old fourth ward now mixing some sh*t down for someone, just got some pizza from edgewoods lol
 6 years ago '09        #29
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9398 9398
this dude dissing wakka but dont want beef with alleyboy lol
 6 years ago '11        #30
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,206 | Props total: 116 116
 SoCannon said:
Cause unlike you i dont be lookin on youtube for drama and hoping for something to happen if i want to see that i could go outside we see that sh*t all day out here. You cant saying nonsense bout CTE scared of alley boy and i dont see it if they diss waka why u think they scared of alley? Waka more connected in the streets.jeezy and dem aint no hoes like i said why u think gucci want to end the beef so badd and waka dont want beef with jeezy? You believe anything these n*ggaz say on youtube i know wtf going on fu*k youtube.
Waka more connected in the street but yet everybody stayed tryin his a.ss

I ain't fu*ked wit Gucci music since mid to late 09 but lets be serious here, the n*gga wanted to "end beef" cause he finally was back in the game and that "end beef" moment came when the streets was fu*kin wit him more then Jeezy. When a n*gga pissed off and in a fu*ked up situation, he will stay dissing you...and when that same n*gga finally start getting recognition and a good money flow, he gon be on that "fu*k beef, i'm tryna get money" talk. It happens all the time...them frustrated n*ggaz 4 ya.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 drumgangP said:
He didn't know cause n*ggas ain't paying that sh*t attention. It gets talked about online more than anything.

SoCannon I'm out here and I've done biz withboth parties, I know wassup. n*ggas could give two fu*ks lmao

I'm in old fourth ward now mixing some sh*t down for someone, just got some pizza from edgewoods lol
so you a mind reader now?

 Unknown Dude said:
Waka more connected in the street but yet everybody stayed tryin his a.ss

I ain't fu*ked wit Gucci music since mid to late 09 but lets be serious here, the n*gga wanted to "end beef" cause he finally was back in the game and that "end beef" moment came when the streets was fu*kin wit him more then Jeezy. When a n*gga pissed off and in a fu*ked up situation, he will stay dissing you...and when that same n*gga finally start getting recognition and a good money flow, he gon be on that "fu*k beef, i'm tryna get money" talk. It happens all the time...them frustrated n*ggaz 4 ya.
word I remember when jeezy was beefing with dj drama cuz he was gettin gucci buzz up by doing tapes with him. so how this n*gga gon beef with a dj but don't care about a n*gga threatening to extort him

and he didnt even say sh*t about ross anymore after that bmf freestyle and ross been talkin sh*t bout jeezy ever since
 03-24-2012, 08:01 PM         #32
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
ight my dude but aint nobody thinking bout that sh*t down here get money thats wat we on
Exaaaaaaaaaaactly my n*gga. You see a n*gga every other week in real life and n*ggas on a message board will speculate and tell you what you know, isnt real
 6 years ago '12        #33
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,103 | Props total: 3049 3049
 drumgangP said:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. "essays"....Yeah, alright.


Your feelings seem hurt lady? Whats wrong?
What feelings, I see you acting like you know these n*ggas , posting 1 page posts in various topics about this
 6 years ago '08        #34
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9476 9476
 drumgangP said:
Those 3 links I posted where he took that back dont seem to clear
those were 2 weeks earlier man. sh*t changes slim. He made it clear in that video.
 03-24-2012, 08:58 PM         #35
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZlatanDrogba said:
What feelings, I see you acting like you know these n*ggas , posting 1 page posts in various topics about this
You right I never even met these guys


Pardon me being drunk/high lmao.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #36
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 167 167
Whos the next one to end up like Slim Duncan?
 6 years ago '06        #37
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 9329 9329
 ZlatanDrogba said:
Say something about Alley boy
alley boy should say something about gibbs
 6 years ago '10        #38
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,437 | Props total: 268 268
That reminds me, where the fu*k is the full footage of the Kebo Gotti and Slim Dunkin f!ght?????
 6 years ago '04        #39
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$944 | Props total: 23 23
I miss the days when good rappers would beef.
 6 years ago '11        #40
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,206 | Props total: 116 116
 Gouki said:
That reminds me, where the fu*k is the full footage of the Kebo Gotti and Slim Dunkin f!ght?????
He not gon put it out since Slim got k!lled. As a outsider, I wanted to see the f!ght also but I understand why he not puttin it out so I can't hate on him for not releasing it like he said he was.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy