Young Jeezy on Trayvon Martin: “The Minute we Accept That, We Stand For Nothing”

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19862 19862
Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant sh*t to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fu*k him and John Wayne
Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps
Sample a look back you look and find
Nothing but rednecks for 400 years if you check
Don't worry be happy
Was a number one jam
Damn if I say it you can slap me right here
(Get it) lets get this party started right
Right on, c'mon
What we got to say
Power to the people no delay
To make everybody see
In order to f!ght the powers that be

Chuck D
Public Enemy
 6 years ago '07        #102
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 kiddrocay said:
I agree but black folks aint the only ones whoo sell crack and k!ll eachother over money and drugs, the whole world has a problem with that its just weve been so commercialized and are in the media so much that they are making it look like its only us

where are the parents at..............., they can easily stop their kids from listening to that garbage and with the hiphop industry being ran by non black folks they want our youth to do it
I get what you are saying bro, but we need to wake up. We have become so predictable. The way we live, what we eat, how we spend our money, how we vote, and how we think. Some of us like to point fingers. The white man did one real smart thing. He decided to sit back, and let us self destruct.
 6 years ago '11        #103
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 4222 4222
The thing you gotta realise is that raping is raping.... do you honestly think even Nas or Jada do the stuff that they say in their rap lines? They would be in jail forever. Everyone exxagerate in rap... that's what it is. Jeezy been helping the city since 05' when he blew up. Dood done did much more than your favorite rapper has, with less money. Read up the knowledge bruh and stop being ingorant. If we wen't by what rappers say then ... Ross would be HNIC of Black Mafia, Nas would be in jail on like 225 somethin years... and Plies would be a 6'9 goon.
 6 years ago '10        #104
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 Kade said:
The thing you gotta realise is that raping is raping.... do you honestly think even Nas or Jada do the stuff that they say in their rap lines? They would be in jail forever. Everyone exxagerate in rap... that's what it is. Jeezy been helping the city since 05' when he blew up. Dood done did much more than your favorite rapper has, with less money. Read up the knowledge bruh and stop being ingorant. If we wen't by what rappers say then ... Ross would be HNIC of Black Mafia, Nas would be in jail on like 225 somethin years... and Plies would be a 6'9 goon.

This sentence alone deserves its own thread

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #105
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 Nautilus O said:
Zimmerman is not a cop, so he's not in a position to racially profile anyone, no one has to show him id or pull their car over if he asks. This case is pretty simple if you look at it. Black people get murdered by a,black man and its business as usual, spanish dude k!lls a black man, its a race war. Police go to investigate the black on black murder, no witnesses because "aint no snitching in the hood", Feds brought in on the casd for a state murder, the goverment doesn't care. its never gonna stop cause we wont let it
Honestly most of America racially profiles. Only thing is most have enough sense not to act on it. The problem in America is that it is acceptable to racially profile minorities, especially Black people.

There will always be black on black crime just like there will always be white on white crime, latin on latin crime, and asian on asian crime. k!lling starts on your home turf no matter what race you are. But they always want to paint Black people as the ultimate barbarians.

Hollywood would still prefer a black drug dealer to a black doctor. So thats what becomes synonymous with blackness. Change the public portrayal and you'll change public reaction.
 6 years ago '06        #106
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
i want zimmerman in jail

but @ black people burning bridges with EVERY race

i've seen blacks on this site post-treyvon dismiss every race whether it is native american,latino,azn or any other minority as "cracker loving uncle toms"

grouping whites latinos asians and natives together as the white man's bi*ch and just discounting blacks....u gotta throw blacks in there too

it's just funny blacks acting like other minorities havent been through some sh*t and still don't face bullsh*t today

i'm not even white either and i'm 'ing at the nignorance..i mean ignorance
 6 years ago '10        #107
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
Honestly most of America racially profiles. Only thing is most have enough sense not to act on it. The problem in America is that it is acceptable to racially profile minorities, especially Black people.

There will always be black on black crime just like there will always be white on white crime, latin on latin crime, and asian on asian crime. k!lling starts on your home turf no matter what race you are. But they always want to paint Black people as the ultimate barbarians.

Hollywood would still prefer a black drug dealer to a black doctor. So thats what becomes synonymous with blackness. Change the public portrayal and you'll change public reaction.
Have you ever heard anyone refer to a murder as "white on white" crime? Racial profiling is inconsequential unless you are in a position of power. If the guy at the gas station pumping my gas thinks that I'm a "dirty drug dealing n*gga" it doesn't matter case all he is doing is pumping my gas. If a police officer pulls me over then its a whole different story.

And the biggest drug dealers in the history of cinema include 1 cuban, 1 white dude and 1 black dude named nino brown. If you make a movie about brooklyn how realistic is it to have a white drug dealer? If you watch a movie about the suburbs there's a 75% chance the dealer will be white. Its not public portrayal, its the life we live. Rappers perpetuate that myth more than anybody including Mr 17.5. So you need to holla at him as well
 6 years ago '10        #108
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
yall slandering jeezy like he dont give back to the hood and sh*t..

did yall not see that tm103 documentary lol
 6 years ago '09        #109
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Trevayon dead.......a n*gga dead
 03-25-2012, 10:36 AM         #110
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:
i'm 'ing at the nignorance..i mean ignorance
u laughing at your own as well?
 6 years ago '06        #111
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Michael_Moore said:
u laughing at your own as well?
great rebuttal

03-25-2012, 10:51 AM         #112
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:
great rebuttal

thanks. I thought so myself...
 6 years ago '07        #113
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah black people are not ignorant or racist at all.
 03-25-2012, 12:31 PM         #114
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vegaspete27k said:
yeah black people are not ignorant or racist at all.
not condoning his wearing of that shirt,but when a black teenager gets gunned down and his shooter gets let go the same night....this coupled in with all the other injustices african americans face,can u at least not understand his frustration?
 6 years ago '11        #115
cyclones114 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
 kiddrocay said:
I agree but black folks aint the only ones whoo sell crack and k!ll eachother over money and drugs, the whole world has a problem with that its just weve been so commercialized and are in the media so much that they are making it look like its only us

where are the parents at..............., they can easily stop their kids from listening to that garbage and with the hiphop industry being ran by non black folks they want our youth to do it
parents cant stop their kids from listening to music. esp now that kids dont have to leave the house to get music and white people are just about as bad k!lling themselves with pills and crystal meth but thats in the suburbs so its not out in the open.
 03-25-2012, 12:37 PM         #116
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black folks need to accept their own and be themselves.

None of these other so-called races of people are going to feel compassion over the death of one of our children and we would be foolish to expect them to.

Police and other white-skinned racists have been slaughtering our people for hundreds of years because most of us are too cowardly to stand up for our own and defend ourselves.

When the dust settles the whites will do a Don Imus and say "Dude you Blacks k!ll eachotherball the time dude so it's no big deal dude".....it's in their nature to feel that way.

Black folks need to recognize that these people are not our family, stop befriending them, sleeping with them and admiring them...do for self, be yourself and accept your own.
 03-25-2012, 12:39 PM         #117
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
this motherfu*ker jeezy is a joke. comedian. He made his name being the "snowman" and selling dope to kids and now he a community leader. This makes me sick
your racist attitude makes me sick...
 6 years ago '10        #118
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
not condoning his wearing of that shirt,but when a black teenager gets gunned down and his shooter gets let go the same night....this coupled in with all the other injustices african americans face,can u at least not understand his frustration?
No No No No No

[pic - click to view]

uh uh no no no we not gonna act like that **** has any social awareness at all. We not gonna turn that n*gga into a freedom f!ghter cause he brought a $10 tee shirt. Stop it, you borderline Glen Beck/Bill O' Reily status saying something like that
 03-25-2012, 12:49 PM         #119
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody know what Ja Rule thinks of the situation?
 6 years ago '06        #120
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
the same jeezy who talks about selling coke and toting guns around...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago