Young Jeezy on Trayvon Martin: “The Minute we Accept That, We Stand For Nothing”

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Jeezy know whats up.

All them boys in Orlando want is an arrest. From how its sounding down here, put his a.ss in county and yall better consider dude lucky if he makes it to trail.
 6 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
reto was right. right about page 3 i'm done with this sh!t
 03-24-2012, 06:08 PM         #83
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98% of white people are racist

all white people think non whites are sub-human :disdain2:thats what they have been taught since america was born and are still teaching there children to this day

just look at how they say he is hispaniceven tho his father is just as white as theirs and he was born and raised as a white man just as they are

they wouldnt allow hispanics to be the neighbor hood watch of that gated community
 03-24-2012, 06:12 PM         #84
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I love this "zimmerman has black relatives" bullsh*t yet not one of these relatives seem to give a sh*t about coming to his defense.
he has black relatives?...word?...let me guess it's an uncle perhaps...an uncle Tom?
 03-24-2012, 09:10 PM         #85
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole thing really does make me sad and I feel so sorry for the parents of this kid

but it makes me laugh at the same time, black people saying all whites are racist and sh*t. Can you honestly tell me, that if a white boy from the suburbs was to walk through say south side Chicago, he wouldnt be robbed/shot/harmed because hes white? Because we all know he would be in an instant.
 6 years ago '12        #86
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Retro said:
Stopped reading at page 3, the stupidity level in here is pathetic. n*ggas love makin sh*t a catch 22, damned if you do talk and damned if you don't. It's people in here that are always saying that the hip hop community needs to show more maturity and speak out on cultural issues, but when the "right" one doesn't do it people tell him to "stfu" - how about you follow your own advice?

And the majority of the cosigns in here come with asterisks which I feel is stupid too. Either agree with the man whole-heartedly or don't make some halfassed claim about how he shouldn't be speaking on the matter but then say he's correct. Everybody has an opinion and NOBODY in this thread should have that wack a.ss holier than thou attitude.

Jeezy's correct on the matter, we shouldn't just accept it and let sh*t go by the wayside. That should be enough for you people but I swear there's always a group that bi*ches over something. Get over yourselves...

your right i read so much dumb sh*t from people in this thread
 03-24-2012, 11:16 PM         #87
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Regardless of what these clueless white boys say Jeezy is 100% correct. This isn't about hiphop music its about the worth of a black mans life in this country. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon was white Zimmeram would probably be on death row by now ......that's the issue.

Regardless of how u WHITE BOYS/MEN try to spin this u can't deny that YOUR CHILDREN would never have to worry about something like this happening to them. Now white ppl are trying their hardest to blame black ppl, black culture, black music, and black dress for an incident that had nothing to do with either of them.

Ignorance is what caused this tragedy.....and the ignorance is not coming from the black community. This country is just sick
I seriously don't understand why this is so hard for them to get. It's like, do they really not understand or are they just afraid to admit it?
 6 years ago '07        #88
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Jeezy spoke the real and the n*gga is a community leader..he helps the hood far more than he has ever hurt it.What the fu*k do yall do for the kids and the folks struggling out your way?Jeezy been out there giving back for as long as he's had it.You ppl in here passing judgement over music and ignoring his actions are no better than the folks out there trying to bring hiphop down.Yall set in the same mindset as them.Take a second to look past the music.

And if you compared selling dope to shooting kids you are slow in the brain.
 6 years ago '07        #89
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 ThaReapa420 said:
Jeezy IS a community leader. Ask anyone who really knows sh*t about Atlanta
n*ggas is here don't know what the fu*k they talking about.they act like a dopeman can't change.Half the dopemen out here doing it bcuz its no other way.But please believe a lot of n*ggas want to do something positive and would if given the opporitunity.I can tell a lot of cats in here don't really know sh*t.These guys grew up sheltered from real sh*t.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 03-24-2012 at 11:41 PM..
 03-24-2012, 11:46 PM         #90
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's true but coming from him it's like

none the less, he has every right to be outraged that this is carrying on the way it is...and i'm happy he is. he could have said nothing at all, that to me would have been worse.
 6 years ago '05        #91
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
so relieved we finally know how jeezy felt about this
 6 years ago '05        #92
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
Respect to Jeezy.
 6 years ago '04        #93
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Respect to Jeezy, but I see him as just another opportunist because face it he has to sell records just like any other artist.

Last edited by young_al; 03-25-2012 at 01:13 AM..
 03-25-2012, 01:08 AM         #94
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnightOfTears said:
I was waiting for this.

Now I am waiting to see which artist will make a memorial track for Trayvon. This sh*t will never end.
check out plies. He already gt a track
 03-25-2012, 02:30 AM         #95
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy right about the son part. It could've been any1's kid getting murked by a Zimmerman kinda guy. I don't know why ppl expect a rapper to do everything they say when we're listening to ENTERTAINERS at the end of the day. Should Jeezy stoop to a real ignorant level about things to be considered still street

I swear they hate you and they love you again when you speak your mind these days, mayne.
 6 years ago '04        #96
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
I see 2 agendas with this case.

1.) Race agenda

2.) Gun control
 6 years ago '06        #97
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
He said things that's right, but not the community leader part.
 6 years ago '04        #98
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
The way this story is spun just leads people to focus on the wrong things.

Zimmerman can be white, hispanic, asian, or even a brain washed black man for all I care. The fact is that Trayvon was Black and his Blackness is why he was profiled. This focus is just going to have it dismissed as "one crazy white/hispanic guy did something stupid" when the issue is that a Black man's life is not valuable in this country.

We need to address why zimmerman woulda felt that way NOT what race he is.
 6 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8108 8108
 NuttinNyce said:
The way this story is spun just leads people to focus on the wrong things.

Zimmerman can be white, hispanic, asian, or even a brain washed black man for all I care. The fact is that Trayvon was Black and his Blackness is why he was profiled. This focus is just going to have it dismissed as "one crazy white/hispanic guy did something stupid" when the issue is that a Black man's life is not valuable in this country.

We need to address why zimmerman woulda felt that way NOT what race he is.
Zimmerman is not a cop, so he's not in a position to racially profile anyone, no one has to show him id or pull their car over if he asks. This case is pretty simple if you look at it. Black people get murdered by a,black man and its business as usual, spanish dude k!lls a black man, its a race war. Police go to investigate the black on black murder, no witnesses because "aint no snitching in the hood", Feds brought in on the casd for a state murder, the goverment doesn't care. its never gonna stop cause we wont let it
 6 years ago '05        #100
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19680 19680
gtfoh with is jeezy a leader because he is mr 17.5 its entertainment of course he is to his fans

the terminator was the gov of cali
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago