Young Jeezy on Trayvon Martin: “The Minute we Accept That, We Stand For Nothing”

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
who the fu*k cares what jeezy thinks. mothfu*ka yu aint no community leader,

now where the fu*k is ja rule at time like this
 6 years ago '11        #62
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1184 1184
 Patrick Galooly said:
Oscar Grant's k!ller is already free. A black man is less than 3/5 human these days.
Yeah i know.
I wouldnt say he got less time cause hes white though, its cause he was a cop.

Heres how i think it should have worked
Alot of people think that because cops help people they should get less time but i think they should get more. Cops are the only people allowed to carry guns around and they are trusted to do that, if a cop decides to murder someone then they pretty much can cause they have a gun. Because the cop that k!lled Oscar used his gun like that he abused his duty and broke that trust.

For all that he should have gotten more time than the average person would get.\

Edit: For the record i dont hate police, theirs alot more good than bad cops, this is just how i feel about bad ones. Im studying criminal justice myself.
 03-24-2012, 05:09 PM         #63
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Yeah i know.
I wouldnt say he got less time cause hes white though, its cause he was a cop.

Heres how i think it should have worked
Alot of people think that because cops help people they should get less time but i think they should get more. Cops are the only people allowed to carry guns around and they are trusted to do that, if a cop decides to murder someone then they pretty much can cause they have a gun. Because the cop that k!lled Oscar used his gun like that he abused his duty and broke that trust.

For all that he should have gotten more time than the average person would get.\

Edit: For the record i dont hate police, theirs alot more good than bad cops, this is just how i feel about bad ones. Im studying criminal justice myself.
Zimmerman isn't a cop and he's still free. It isn't about blue and black it's about white and black. Why fu*k up a valuable white life for a black life that wasn't going to amount to anything anyway?This is the thought process of these savages.
 03-24-2012, 05:10 PM         #64
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Regardless of what you think of Jeezy or his music he's right. He is a community leader because its kids every where that look up to him.
and how scary is that... especially when you consider who the President is? lol What a joke.
 6 years ago '09        #65
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Patrick Galooly said:
Oscar Grant's k!ller is already free. A black man is less than 3/5 human these days.
Dude was in law enforcement. They get off so easy with sh*t like this its retarded. If Grant was white he woulda done the same amount of time IMO.
 6 years ago '11        #66
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Stopped reading at page 3, the stupidity level in here is pathetic. n*ggas love makin sh*t a catch 22, damned if you do talk and damned if you don't. It's people in here that are always saying that the hip hop community needs to show more maturity and speak out on cultural issues, but when the "right" one doesn't do it people tell him to "stfu" - how about you follow your own advice?

And the majority of the cosigns in here come with asterisks which I feel is stupid too. Either agree with the man whole-heartedly or don't make some halfassed claim about how he shouldn't be speaking on the matter but then say he's correct. Everybody has an opinion and NOBODY in this thread should have that wack a.ss holier than thou attitude.

Jeezy's correct on the matter, we shouldn't just accept it and let sh*t go by the wayside. That should be enough for you people but I swear there's always a group that bi*ches over something. Get over yourselves...
 6 years ago '09        #67
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Grimey Jr. said:
wait.....is people in this thread blaming black people for this?
Theres a lot of hypocrisy in this thread.

I don't understand why a race would be to blame for Zimmerman's actions, be it white or black. HE racially profiled Trayvon and HE k!lled him. By blaming a race you're taking away some of the blame from Zimmerman.

He represents him and himself only.
 6 years ago '11        #68
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Zimmerman isn't a cop and he's still free. It isn't about blue and black it's about white and black. Why fu*k up a valuable white life for a black life that wasn't going to amount to anything anyway?This is the thought process of these savages.
Im not saying hes not a racist.
The reason he's free is because of that dumbass law in Florida, where if your feeling threatened you can use your gun on someone even if it isnt on your property.

Even if hes not locked up yet, he will be, since theirs so much outrage over it, the federal government will come in and take care of it.
At least they should.
 6 years ago '09        #69
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
So the most redneck state in America represents every white person on the face of the earth?
 6 years ago '05        #70
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 999 999
 Smuggy said:
and how scary is that... especially when you consider who the President is? lol What a joke.
not scary at all.. people look up to other people they relate to... n*ggas from the hood aspire to be like other n*ggas that made it out the hood...
 6 years ago '09        #71
GREEDY BEATZ 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1479 1479
 SugaHillRomello said:
Regardless of what these clueless white boys say Jeezy is 100% correct. This isn't about hiphop music its about the worth of a black mans life in this country. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon was white Zimmeram would probably be on death row by now ......that's the issue.

Regardless of how u WHITE BOYS/MEN try to spin this u can't deny that YOUR CHILDREN would never have to worry about something like this happening to them. Now white ppl are trying their hardest to blame black ppl, black culture, black music, and black dress for an incident that had nothing to do with either of them.

Ignorance is what caused this tragedy.....and the ignorance is not coming from the black community. This country is just sick
His pops said this:

In hopes of saving his son from the title of a racist, Zimmerman’s father wrote in a letter to the Orlando Sentinel, George is “a Spanish-speaking minority… He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever.” His family has even pointed out that some of his relatives are black.

Please continue with finger-pointing and soap-boxing.

And for the record, I hope he rots in jail for such a mindless and evil act. But I guarantee you he'll be in protective custody for the rest of his life, cuz the gangs on the inside will be coming for him.

Last edited by GREEDY BEATZ; 03-24-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 03-24-2012, 05:29 PM         #72
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Im not saying hes not a racist.
The reason he's free is because of that dumbass law in Florida, where if your feeling threatened you can use your gun on someone even if it isnt on your property.

Even if hes not locked up yet, he will be, since theirs so much outrage over it, the federal government will come in and take care of it.
At least they should.
The reason he's free is because he shot a black kid. There's no stand your ground law in California, yet Oscar Grant is dead and his k!ller is free.
 03-24-2012, 05:34 PM         #73
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
So the most redneck state in America represents every white person on the face of the earth?
No but when you see the comments on Martin stories you can see a lot more people than just the residents of Florida feel this. It isn't just rednecks it's police officers judges and jury members. That's why Oscar Grant's k!ller got off easy and that's why Trayvon Martin's k!ller is going to get off easy.
 6 years ago '06        #74
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 315 315
 palogee said:
As a black man, I say this dude is calling the kettle black. How many young black men are dead so BF could be crowned king of the streets?

Foh with that sh*t. He doesn't stand for anything but dope money.

Zimmerman is not a Hispanic name. It's German. Nice try tho.
Actually Zimmerman is half white half black.. Dads white and his mom is Hispanic.. Nice try on your part tho
 6 years ago '11        #75
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
The reason he's free is because he shot a black kid. There's no stand your ground law in California, yet Oscar Grant is dead and his k!ller is free.
These are 2 completely different cases, remember that.
 6 years ago '10        #76
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 BlaKc said:
but we can accept n*ggas selling crack and k!lling each other over money and drugs? and we can accept wack rappers making anthems for young blacks to perpetuate a cycle of self destruction??? right.......
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #77
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,975 | Props total: 10670 10670
 GameBreaker said:
Yeah, he only got his money and fame by contributing into the ruin of a generation of black males, so suddenly now he's changed. I haven't listened to Jeezy in years, but I do know in that song F.A.M.E he's talking about k!lling and guns and in fu*k da city up with T.I. it's not like it's some uplifting song, so really what's changed? Giving out turkeys during Thanksgiving or crayons at the start of school isn't the definition of a leader. What positive example is he setting or has he ever set? I'm not personally attacking Jeezy either. This goes for like 99% of rappers really..
I feel what you're saying, but It goes back to ACTIONS speaking LOUDER than words..

Who takes what rappers say seriously?? Why don't we hold actors & actresses to the same standards when they display violence within TV & Movies?

Parents have to set the examples.. Not rappers...
 03-24-2012, 05:47 PM         #78
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
These are 2 completely different cases, remember that.
The result will be the same black man dead white man free, and black parents struggling to explain to their children that in 2012 their children are still less valuable than the white children next door. Remember that.
 6 years ago '11        #79
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
The result will be the same black man dead white man free, and black parents struggling to explain to their children that in 2012 their children are still less valuable than the white children next door. Remember that.
We'll see what happens...
 03-24-2012, 05:57 PM         #80
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love this "zimmerman has black relatives" bullsh*t yet not one of these relatives seem to give a sh*t about coming to his defense. Funny how the old cracka says his son would never discriminate yet his son had no problem befriending a bigot. Lastly, this "oh he's hispanic" argument shows how clueless these devils are. I guess people are naive enough to think because they don't view themselves as crackas and deal with similar poverty issues, that we are somehow allies. bi*ch please. Let one of them "press 2 for espanol" motherfu*kers gain a little success and you'll see them teaming up with whitey, making youtube videos talking about n1gger this, fried chicken that. Its comical how distorted the cracka viewpoint is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy