Young Jeezy on Trayvon Martin: “The Minute we Accept That, We Stand For Nothing”

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 SugaHillRomello said:
Regardless of what these clueless white boys say Jeezy is 100% correct. This isn't about hiphop music its about the worth of a black mans life in this country. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon was white Zimmeram would probably be on death row by now ......that's the issue.

Regardless of how u WHITE BOYS/MEN try to spin this u can't deny that YOUR CHILDREN would never have to worry about something like this happening to them. Now white ppl are trying their hardest to blame black ppl, black culture, black music, and black dress for an incident that had nothing to do with either of them.

Ignorance is what caused this tragedy.....and the ignorance is not coming from the black community. This country is just sick
 norcal925 said:
Just to make this clear, Zimmerman is Hispanic not white.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

I'm finding a lot of respect for the folks that are talking about this, Jeezy because of the subject of his music but in reality he is a good dude and does a lot of good in the ATL community.
 6 years ago '11        #42
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1220 1220
 palogee said:
He lives in Florida. White people do tan out there bro.

And u do t think folks are ACTING like only white people are racist. I think we see whites are the root of it all. Whites are the majority. And they dictate who gets hired, elected, convicted and deported....

Why us it ok for them to label non whites everything from criminals, terrorist, extremists and everything else but can't have the finger pointed at their bullsh*t?????

And to be honest I hear ZERO outrage from the white community. That's why they appear and are in fact racist.. just sayin ....
My whole family is mad about it and im white.
Are you really paying attention to if White people are outraged?

FOX always show people that are trying to justify it, which is fu*kin stupid
But if you look at CNN ive been seeing interviews about it for the past few weeks.
I think they had the victims family on there and sh*t, on CNN ive been seeing white people on there mad too.
 6 years ago '10        #43
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
just let you know fox news is racist

red neck pro conservatives, silly a.ss racist republicans
 6 years ago '08        #44
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 90 Cent said:
pus*y a.ss wetback would be more appropriate
chill on that wetback talk homie
 6 years ago '11        #45
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
just let you know fox news is racist

red neck pro conservatives, silly a.ss racist republicans
Im aware of this, just bringing up both sides
Alot of people take what FOX does and says all White people are like that, when thats not true at all.
 6 years ago '07        #46
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,240 | Props total: 3302 3302
If you're not from the hood you really won't understand how Young is a community leader. It's not about how you make it out it's just about getting out. Thug Motivation says it all. It's very simple
 6 years ago '05        #47
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Lupe Hunter said:
I hope Trayvon parents get closure and Zimmerman gets arrested and sent to prison
This.

And whoever disagrees or has some erroneous sh*t to say bout some ol other irrelevant a.ss sh*t is a fu*kin moron.
 6 years ago '08        #48
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 GameBreaker said:
Zimmerman is at the very least part Hispanic. You can tell that from his mug shot. Many Hispanics have Anglo names. Look at former New Mexico governor and former presidential candidate Bill Richardson for example.
exactly, my wife last name is clark and she is from Jalisco Mexico, so some Mexicans have white last names just like blacks, like brown thats a white boy last name but blaks have that last name to, im not trying to start race sh*t talking im just trying to explain sum hispanics have white people last names..
 03-24-2012, 04:11 PM         #49
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I kno I'm tired of hearing about this shiit tho...shiit flooding my damn twitter & facebook
to the point of annoyance
 03-24-2012, 04:12 PM         #50
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Also did Jeezy really call himself a community leader or am I bugging
lmao, yo i stopped for a second and started that sentence over when i read that. thinking they were talking about some1 else.
 6 years ago '12        #51
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
 palogee said:
As a black man, I say this dude is calling the kettle black. How many young black men are dead so BF could be crowned king of the streets?

Foh with that sh*t. He doesn't stand for anything but dope money.

Zimmerman is not a Hispanic name. It's German. Nice try tho.
Zimmerman is a German name, however it's proven that he's Hispanic.

So y'all can chill with all the hate on "whites"
 6 years ago '10        #52
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 DoMieD said:

he has a white father doesnt he????????
 6 years ago '10        #53
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
this boxden so i know alot of yall young.... but come on, are yall really that simple.

Jeezy is a community leader

Zimmerman is "white" until he gets pulled over

Zimmerman is racist... because he watches too much tv (like most of the US)

Finally this situation has nothing to do with the "streets" its "live by the gun die by the gun" out there. Trayvon Martins death has nothing to do with the "streets".
 03-24-2012, 04:30 PM         #54
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Regardless of what these clueless white boys say Jeezy is 100% correct. This isn't about hiphop music its about the worth of a black mans life in this country. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon was white Zimmeram would probably be on death row by now ......that's the issue.

Regardless of how u WHITE BOYS/MEN try to spin this u can't deny that YOUR CHILDREN would never have to worry about something like this happening to them. Now white ppl are trying their hardest to blame black ppl, black culture, black music, and black dress for an incident that had nothing to do with either of them.

Ignorance is what caused this tragedy.....and the ignorance is not coming from the black community. This country is just sick
Gonna star this roasting out with your a fu*king complete moron for thinking Ross is better or ever will be better than biggie and second of all u obviously know nothing about the stand your ground law in the great state of Florida homie. Educate yourself before making a comment next time.....that law is the whole reason why did isn't in jail not saying I'm defending his actions but. That law is one of the reasons why I love living in Florida :)
 6 years ago '06        #55
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18863 18863
Jeezy's right...
 03-24-2012, 04:40 PM         #56
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
faggit as white boys and corny n*ggas from the burns try n to make this into a i hate jeezy thread and everything they think is "cool" comes from black street n*ggas

was malcom x a leader in the black community?

and the united states goverment is the one who put the crack in our community to commit genocide of the black race

so place your blame there
 6 years ago '08        #57
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
I fu*k wit Jeezy but he did come off trying to be too PC on the topic.
 6 years ago '05        #58
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1003 1003
 DoMieD said:

hispanic is an adopted, and incomplete term... Hispanic actually refers to white europeans that derive from the Iberian Peninsula... We confuse the term with "mexican" for the sake of political correctness. Similar to how census forms say Black, not Hispanic, instead of Negro, or African-American.

Funny how he didnt mention his "hispanic" heritage, until n*ggas started marching... white folks know what marches mean... but i digress...

norcal925 said:
My whole family is mad about it and im white.
Are you really paying attention to if White people are outraged?

FOX always show people that are trying to justify it, which is fu*kin stupid
But if you look at CNN ive been seeing interviews about it for the past few weeks.
I think they had the victims family on there and sh*t, on CNN ive been seeing white people on there mad too.
Yeah... there seems to be an even bigger divide in america. As if racism wasnt enough, it seems like people are divided by their political affiliation. Words like, liberal, conservative, left-wing, right-wing are becoming more popular... Ive looked at countless articles and comments and each side is blaming the other.. Libs are blaming the conservs for showing their true colors... and conservs are blaming libs for "spinning" this story into a racial issue...
 6 years ago '11        #59
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 C. Wat said:
hispanic is an adopted, and incomplete term... Hispanic actually refers to white europeans that derive from the Iberian Peninsula... We confuse the term with "mexican" for the sake of political correctness. Similar to how census forms say Black, not Hispanic, instead of Negro, or African-American.

Funny how he didnt mention his "hispanic" heritage, until n*ggas started marching... white folks know what marches mean... but i digress...

Yeah... there seems to be an even bigger divide in america. As if racism wasnt enough, it seems like people are divided by their political affiliation. Words like, liberal, conservative, left-wing, right-wing are becoming more popular... Ive looked at countless articles and comments and each side is blaming the other.. Libs are blaming the conservs for showing their true colors... and conservs are blaming libs for "spinning" this story into a racial issue...
Yeah but thats just how it is.
If you go on FOX and CNN, you'll see people have the exact opposite views on everything.
and in this case, people on FOX are trying to find a way to support zimmerman while people on CNN are trying to get him arrested.

Dude should get Jail for life, same thing for the cop on the Oscar Grant case.
 03-24-2012, 05:00 PM         #60
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Yeah but thats just how it is.
If you go on FOX and CNN, you'll see people have the exact opposite views on everything.
and in this case, people on FOX are trying to find a way to support zimmerman while people on CNN are trying to get him arrested.

Dude should get Jail for life, same thing for the cop on the Oscar Grant case.
Oscar Grant's k!ller is already free. A black man is less than 3/5 human these days.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy