Young Jeezy on Trayvon Martin: “The Minute we Accept That, We Stand For Nothing”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

People need to understand things before they speak on them.
 03-24-2012, 02:29 PM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy full of sh*t tho....dude became rich by being the snowman
 03-24-2012, 02:30 PM         #23
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Regardless of what these clueless white boys say Jeezy is 100% correct. This isn't about hiphop music its about the worth of a black mans life in this country. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon was white Zimmeram would probably be on death row by now ......that's the issue.

Regardless of how u WHITE BOYS/MEN try to spin this u can't deny that YOUR CHILDREN would never have to worry about something like this happening to them. Now white ppl are trying their hardest to blame black ppl, black culture, black music, and black dress for an incident that had nothing to do with either of them.

Ignorance is what caused this tragedy.....and the ignorance is not coming from the black community. This country is just sick
As a black man, I say this dude is calling the kettle black. How many young black men are dead so BF could be crowned king of the streets?

Foh with that sh*t. He doesn't stand for anything but dope money.

norcal925 said:
Just to make this clear, Zimmerman is Hispanic not white.
Zimmerman is not a Hispanic name. It's German. Nice try tho.
 03-24-2012, 02:31 PM         #24
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But he is right.
 6 years ago '11        #25
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 palogee said:
As a black man, I say this dude is calling the kettle black. How many young black men are dead so BF could be crowned king of the streets?

Foh with that sh*t. He doesn't stand for anything but dope money.

Zimmerman is not a Hispanic name. It's German. Nice try tho.
Have you seen this dude?
Hes definately hispanic, might be half German though.
Still People act like White people are the only racist people.
 6 years ago '04        #26
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 490 490
 S.TEX said:
right...... mr. 17.5
I was waiting for this.

Now I am waiting to see which artist will make a memorial track for Trayvon. This sh*t will never end.
 6 years ago '07        #27
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14944 14944
jezzy a community leader

mr. 17.5, snowman, trap or die

[pic - click to view]

03-24-2012, 02:59 PM         #28
90 Cent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

pus*y a.ss wetback would be more appropriate
 6 years ago '04        #29
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #30
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Meanwhile he makes music and releases videos like this with juveniles waving guns and glorifying violence. Extremely laughable that almost any rapper would speak up on this and view themselves as a leaders.
 6 years ago '05        #31
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10683 10683
 GameBreaker said:

Meanwhile he makes music and releases videos like this with juveniles waving guns and glorifying violence. Extremely laughable that almost any rapper would speak up on this and view themselves as a leaders.
That's not the same Jeezy of 2012. Jeezy has made the conservative transition that major rappers do (Hov, T.I, Diddy etc)

Although Jeezy's lyrics glorified drug dealings etc; you have to understand that rap is a gimmick. If he glorifies violence, then we're just as guilty for buying his music and propelling him to a his current level of stardom.

Jeezy is a leader because the streets follow Jeezy. You may not agree with his ideology or beliefs, but to say he isn't a leader is laughable...
 6 years ago '12        #32
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 SugaHillRomello said:
Regardless of what these clueless white boys say Jeezy is 100% correct. This isn't about hiphop music its about the worth of a black mans life in this country. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon was white Zimmeram would probably be on death row by now ......that's the issue.

Regardless of how u WHITE BOYS/MEN try to spin this u can't deny that YOUR CHILDREN would never have to worry about something like this happening to them. Now white ppl are trying their hardest to blame black ppl, black culture, black music, and black dress for an incident that had nothing to do with either of them.

Ignorance is what caused this tragedy.....and the ignorance is not coming from the black community. This country is just sick
/thread brother
 6 years ago '05        #33
GameBreaker 
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
That's not the same Jeezy of 2012. Jeezy has made the conservative transition that major rappers do (Hov, T.I, Diddy etc)

Although Jeezy's lyrics glorified drug dealings etc; you have to understand that rap is a gimmick. If he glorifies violence, then we're just as guilty for buying his music and propelling him to a his current level of stardom.

Jeezy is a leader because the streets follow Jeezy. You may not agree with his ideology or beliefs, but to say he isn't a leader is laughable...
Yeah, he only got his money and fame by contributing into the ruin of a generation of black males, so suddenly now he's changed. I haven't listened to Jeezy in years, but I do know in that song F.A.M.E he's talking about k!lling and guns and in fu*k da city up with T.I. it's not like it's some uplifting song, so really what's changed? Giving out turkeys during Thanksgiving or crayons at the start of school isn't the definition of a leader. What positive example is he setting or has he ever set? I'm not personally attacking Jeezy either. This goes for like 99% of rappers really..
 03-24-2012, 03:31 PM         #34
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Have you seen this dude?
Hes definately hispanic, might be half German though.
Still People act like White people are the only racist people.
He lives in Florida. White people do tan out there bro.

And u do t think folks are ACTING like only white people are racist. I think we see whites are the root of it all. Whites are the majority. And they dictate who gets hired, elected, convicted and deported....

Why us it ok for them to label non whites everything from criminals, terrorist, extremists and everything else but can't have the finger pointed at their bullsh*t?????

And to be honest I hear ZERO outrage from the white community. That's why they appear and are in fact racist.. just sayin ....
 6 years ago '05        #35
GameBreaker 
space
space
Zimmerman is at the very least part Hispanic. You can tell that from his mug shot. Many Hispanics have Anglo names. Look at former New Mexico governor and former presidential candidate Bill Richardson for example.
 03-24-2012, 03:37 PM         #36
FAAAB07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is a community leader
 6 years ago '07        #37
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Regardless of what you think of Jeezy or his music he's right. He is a community leader because its kids every where that look up to him.
yeah but what he does and stand for is nothing that a real community leader would do or support
 6 years ago '10        #38
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4489 4489
ross is a soul artist and jeezy is a community leader now

whats next
 03-24-2012, 03:44 PM         #39
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goddamitt I said k!ll Them ALL

Funny how many years can pass but the power behind a message can remain as strong as ever.
 6 years ago '07        #40
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
Zimmerman isn't white, wow that's a 1st outta zillion
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago