Rajon Rondo or Russell Westbrook who do you want as your playoff Point Guard?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Want a ring pick a PG
Russy 61 32.28%
Rondo 128 67.72%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Its simple. Who is the better overall player? Westbrook is. Im taking that dude all day. No hesitation.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 03-24-2012 at 08:24 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #122
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Its simple. Who is the better player overall player? Westbrook is. Im taking that dude all day. No hesitation.

[pic - click to view]

this is the same place that last year was arguing Rondo > Rose lol
 6 years ago '11        #123
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
this is the same place that last year was arguing Rondo > Rose lol

Or Wall>>>Rose

6 years ago '07        #124
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 White Face said:
its more so based on what team I got.

if i got a team full of avg - fringe starters with a decent bench then westbrook obviously

but if i got like 2 superstars that can take over offensively then rondo
The general theme of this thread is Rondo can take a loaded team and lead/manage them while Westbrook has to be the leading scorer on a team. Like what???

Yall really don't think Westbrook is incapable of giving 10,6,5 for that 08 championship team?? This man also made the team USA over Rondo but nah, Westbrook is a selfish scrub according to bx People hyping up Rondo too much
 6 years ago '11        #125
space
space
 ttime236 said:
The general theme of this thread is Rondo can take a loaded team and lead/manage them while Westbrook has to be the leading scorer on a team. Like what???

Yall really don't think Westbrook is incapable of giving 10,6,5 for that 08 championship team?? This man also made the team USA over Rondo but nah, Westbrook is a selfish scrub according to bx People hyping up Rondo too much
Rondo got cut from the US team while Westbrook was there.

But he's better?

6 years ago '04        #126
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Rondo will be able to play his style of play for a much longer time then Westbrook and his style. Once the athleticism and the burst go WB will be gone from the NBA
 6 years ago '07        #127
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Rondo will be able to play his style of play for a much longer time then Westbrook and his style. Once the athleticism and the burst go WB will be gone from the NBA
Once Rondo doesnt lineup across 3 of the best players to step in the NBA, his numbers will go down and y'all will see the exposure of a lifetime. Rondo is nice, but he aint elite or top 5 or whatever the fu*k yall wanna crown him
 6 years ago '11        #128
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
You can say the same for Rose,Lebron,Wade!
 6 years ago '04        #129
space
space
 ttime236 said:

Westbrook would have shot them out of those games and he is nowhere near the disruptor Rondo is on defense. Lets not forget Rondo's defensive pressure made it hard for opposing backcourts to get into their offensive sets, and when he got be he regularly would cause poke away steals from behind.

Yall not watching the games yall watching the highlights. So we just goin sit here like Russy didn't look like a lost child in the mall last year in the playoffs he not on RR level as a Point Guard period.
 03-24-2012, 08:53 PM         #130
STR8HEAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo has a brain unlike westbrook but westbrook is more talented
 6 years ago '07        #131
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Westbrook would have shot them out of those games and he is nowhere near the disruptor Rondo is on defense. Lets not forget Rondo's defensive pressure made it hard for opposing backcourts to get into their offensive sets, and when he got be he regularly would cause poke away steals from behind.

Yall not watching the games yall watching the highlights. So we just goin sit here like Russy didn't look like a lost child in the mall last year in the playoffs he not on RR level as a Point Guard period.
Dog, they play different roles based on their team. Westbrook on the 08 celtics obviously wouldn't be the same scorer he is on the current thunder, be real. He could focus on helping the team elsewhere but the thunder need him to be a scorer, not a facilitator because once again, they don't have 3 hof'ers to depend on like the celtics
 6 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
You can say the same for Rose,Lebron,Wade!
true. Not LeBron though he is an elite passer and has so many other intangibles besides using his athleticism to destroy the basket.

And with all three of those guys you named their Bball IQ is levels above Westbrooks, so they will find a way to be effective.

Don't get me wrong WB is no bum he is one of the best scores in the league but he ain't fu*king with the Rondo's of the world at PG
 6 years ago '11        #133
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
true. Not LeBron though he is an elite passer and has so many other intangibles besides using his athleticism to destroy the basket.

And with all three of those guys you named their Bball IQ is levels above Westbrooks, so they will find a way to be effective.

Don't get me wrong WB is no bum he is one of the best scores in the league but he ain't fu*king with the Rondo's of the world at PG
What?

How does bron do anything without his athleticism? Nothing, besides his vision to pass. Nothing else.

Also forgot about PG!

WB is the better player. Plain & Simple!
 6 years ago '09        #134
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
Rondo is the better playmaker...but who is the better player? who is more dominant on a consistent basis? Westbrook is the answer.

Be real Rondo isn't even much better than a 38 year old Nash.
 6 years ago '11        #135
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
we cant really choose who is better since we dont know who else is on the team and who is the coach
 6 years ago '10        #136
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 6247 6247
russel lost
 6 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Dog, they play different roles based on their team. Westbrook on the 08 celtics obviously wouldn't be the same scorer he is on the current thunder, be real. He could focus on helping the team elsewhere but the thunder need him to be a scorer, not a facilitator because once again, they don't have 3 hof'ers to depend on like the celtics
see but you are making an automatic a.ssumption that Westbrook is capable of playing the same role for the Celtics that Rondo did and im telling you that he CANNOT. Rondo was more valuable for that championship team then people want to remember.

Russell sucked in the playoffs why dont we talk about that?
 6 years ago '11        #138
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
rondo is a better player westbrook is more athletic
 6 years ago '07        #139
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
we cant really choose who is better since we dont know who else is on the team and who is the coach
I fully agree, thats why its crazy to me so many people saying Rondo by a mile. If yall were starting a franchise, you would pick Rondo over Westbrook??
 6 years ago '09        #140
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
I fully agree, thats why its crazy to me so many people saying Rondo by a mile. If yall were starting a franchise, you would pick Rondo over Westbrook??
Sure...as long as i have 3 or 4 better offensive players I'd pick Rondo otherwise nope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago