Rajon Rondo or Russell Westbrook who do you want as your playoff Point Guard?

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Want a ring pick a PG
Russy 61 32.28%
Rondo 128 67.72%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
rondo with no big 3 = just an avg pg

you put westbrook in rondo's spot i guarantee you they would be contending right now
 6 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21119 21119
 thegoldenhero said:
whether Rondo fans want to admit it or not Westbrook is the better player he isn't the playmaker nor does he have the court vision Rondo has but Westbrook is the better scorer by a good margin scores more and does it more efficiently and just as good at rebounding the ball plus Westbrook is harder to defend against.

Rondo
13/11/5 46% 49 TS%

Westbrook
24/5/5 47% 55 TS%

if i need a first or second option i want Westbrook but if i already got great offensive players i want Rondo...Westbrook is still the better player
Better scorer but he's not a better passer, not even a better rebounder, not a better defensive player, not a better help team defensive player, doesn't have close to the defensive awareness Rondo has & he makes more ill-advised turnovers than Junior's husband.

Face it bruh he's not a better player nor is he a better PG. I don't need stats to tell me this

When Rose averages more a.ssists than Westbrick & Westbrick has a two-time defending shooting champion on his team there's nothing left to be said
 03-24-2012, 01:35 PM         #23
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
team with good offensive weapons = give me rondo
team that needs tons of offense = give me westbrook
 6 years ago '10        #24
space
space
 teh truth said:
rondo with no big 3 = just an avg pg

you put westbrook in rondo's spot i guarantee you they would be contending right now
Classic example of someone who has not watched the celtics for the last two seasons. Any Celtics fans will tell you how he pretty much is the team while the big 3 has regressed over the years.

Stop this cliche bullsh*t.

How you gonna say the Celtics would be contending with THAT team if Westbrook is there? You do realize he's helped shoot the Thunder out of games right? Or how he's made costly turnover time & time again right? How is he gonna help the Celtics?

By scoring?

What happens when he starts bricking & taking ill advised shots? He can't pass the ball that well nor can he set up players in spots sooo.............................................. ........................?

If Rondo is on the Thunder easy 50-60 wins every year. He would make Harden, Ibaka & KD better players.
 6 years ago '06        #25
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Rondo...

In double ot Rondo would have 25 a.ssists
 6 years ago '09        #26
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19349 19349
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Better scorer but he's not a better passer, not even a better rebounder, not a better defensive player, not a better help team defensive player, doesn't have close to the defensive awareness Rondo has & he makes more ill-advised turnovers than Junior's husband.

Face it bruh he's not a better player nor is he a better PG. I don't need stats to tell me this

When Rose averages more a.ssists than Westbrick & Westbrick has a two-time defending shooting champion on his team there's nothing left to be said
most people who say this are delusional...okay Rondo is a better defensive player and honestly they are about equal rebounders now it is a wash but the big gap is in scoring Westbrook scores 11 more points and does it on better efficiency how can you dismiss that? you absolutely can't the gap in scoring is big...watch Thunder play more the offense they run are terrible and doesn't equal high a.ssist opportunities for Westbrook plus Ibaka can't set a screen so he can't play P&R with him.

Russell Westbrook biggest achillies heel is bball IQ and court vision which are major for a PG but you know what Rondo inability to shoot freethrows and score consistently is even a bigger one and has been one his entire career. Replace Westbrook with Rondo Thunder get worse even tho KD scoring numbers probably go up due to better chances and getting set up better but their record would be worse, put Westbrook on the Celtics and they are a 3rd or 4th seed in the East.
 6 years ago '11        #27
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 USC said:
@ 15 a.ssist

Russ or Rondo on Lakers=Dynasty

coin flip
DAT AVY
 6 years ago '11        #28
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Westbrook not even a point guard this n*gga wanna be iverson so bad
 6 years ago '11        #29
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,652 | Props total: 418 418
 thegoldenhero said:
most people who say this are delusional...okay Rondo is a better defensive player and honestly they are about equal rebounders now it is a wash but the big gap is in scoring Westbrook scores 11 more points and does it on better efficiency how can you dismiss that? you absolutely can't the gap in scoring is big...watch Thunder play more the offense they run are terrible and doesn't equal high a.ssist opportunities for Westbrook plus Ibaka can't set a screen so he can't play P&R with him.

Russell Westbrook biggest achillies heel is bball IQ and court vision which are major for a PG but you know what Rondo inability to shoot freethrows and score consistently is even a bigger one and has been one his entire career. Replace Westbrook with Rondo Thunder get worse even tho KD scoring numbers probably go up due to better chances and getting set up better but their record would be worse, put Westbrook on the Celtics and they are a 3rd or 4th seed in the East.
this.
 6 years ago '07        #30
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Rondo has had a better team and coaching staff around him, Its not as a lock as some of yall make it out to be
 6 years ago '07        #31
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Rondo is s much much better pg than westbrook. Thunder would probably be better with Rondo.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 USC said:
@ 15 a.ssist

Russ or Rondo on Lakers=Dynasty

coin flip

russ on the lakers wouldn't make the lakers a dynasty. kobe would check him for trying to take more shots than him.
 6 years ago '10        #33
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:

fu*k Westbrook's scoring

fu*k him

Okay fine I'll answer this maturely lol. The scoring advantage I wholeheartedly give that edge to Westbrook that's why I left it alone. You don't think I realize RW is one of the best scorers in the league?

Of course I do! lol.

When he's on fire it's pretty much a wrap & he's one of the best finishers in the league, hands down he gets that, but you're seriously underrating how Rondo could make Ibaka & other players better.

Rondo has been making Micheal fu*king Pietrus look like a damn god this year

Does the scoring go down yes but I bet you it becomes way more balanced. Eric Maynor & Harden can set up the ball much better than Westbrook & I believe that could cause a ripple effect. It's kind of strange how a team can change from one player. If the players truly want to win they'll improve, including Ibaka with his screens. You gotta remember these guys are young (I think they're one of the youngest teams in the league) so they have a lot of time to develop, get better & once again improve. I highly disagree with the Celtics getting better because of that squad of players on that team & the regressing talent on that team. You can only score so much, I think he'll have career numbers but won't have a lot of wins.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
its tougher than people think but Rondo gets the slight edge in whatever circumstance. scoring point guards just dont win championships.
 6 years ago '11        #35
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Westbrick also is a 2nd option rondo is a 4th option ofcourse hes gonna score more than rondo 8 more fga pg

And rondo has more experience
 6 years ago '05        #36
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I want the point guard, so...
 6 years ago '09        #37
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
its tougher than people think but Rondo gets the slight edge in whatever circumstance. scoring point guards just dont win championships.
i kind of agree with this most 1st option point guards don't win titles (Rose has a shot) thank god Westbrook isn't on the Thunder team i think he can win as a 2nd option as long as he plays under control and leaves the hero ball to Durant...i don't think you can win a title with Rondo as your 1st option or 2nd option probably best he is the 3rd or 4th option on a championship team.
 6 years ago '10        #38
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9824 9824
 Don Kaliko said:

russ on the lakers wouldn't make the lakers a dynasty. kobe would check him for trying to take more shots than him.
Russ with our 2 bigs + Kobe would be to much to handle bruh.
 6 years ago '09        #39
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
Westbrook = Poor mans Dwyane Wade
Rondo = Poor mans Jason Kidd

i rather have Westbrook but that is just me
 6 years ago '05        #40
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6968 6968
Rondo just went in 6 straight road games with 12 or more a.ssists....come the fu*k on...

as the big 3 get older he gets better......so that excuse is gone now.

i'm sittin here thinkin about Rondo and Durant on a team together. sh*t would be unfair...Durant would drop 40 a game and Rondo would avg 15 dimes through a whole season
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy