Mar 24 - George Zimmerman's Friend Frank Taafe's Violent & Racist Past Revealed[Mug Shot Pic]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 7883 7883
 ra1n said:
Honest question, did you experience slavery?

did your mother or father?

Was any "cracker" on this forum a slave owner?

I'm very interested in your answers.
The problem is it is a mental enslavement. Even if we didn't our ancestors did. It affects us mentally even with the "Willie Lynch Theory" and the "Negro Christian codes of 1724". It affects us because our parents parents etc passes the mentality down.

400 years of slavery and 50 plus years of Jim Crow era. We cannot just "get over it". It takes generations upon generation for that to even happen some what.

I'm so sick of white people and their comebacks. When I walk into a store guess what I see on boxes of toys? on diaper boxes etc? I see WHITE people's faces. You may have one mix kid (light skin black person), or a Latino but MAJORITY like everything else is WHITE. Blacks have two channels and Latinos have two channels but the REST of the channel is the MAJORITY are WHITE. White people don't have a clue what our mental state is like.
 03-26-2012, 03:05 PM         #142
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Something's gonna shake mayne, I swear
 6 years ago '10        #143
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 110 110
 Michael_Moore said:

so yeah does stupidity come naturally for you or is it learned behavior?
Great post. Many individuals have been arguing this point that his actions do not justify the "stand your ground" law. He threw himself into a situation and then tried to use the law as his defense when his attempt to pursue the kid failed.
 6 years ago '10        #144
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,529 | Props total: 9791 9791
 donmeca2020 said:
you honestly gonna turn this thread from something serious to some bullsh*t hiphop/ jay z related sh*t???? dog no one gives a fu*k about the made up underground society.... grow the fu*k up little n*gga......
This thread aint serious to begin with, the fu*k does his friends "violent" past have to do with anything. So we lock people up now because a friend of thier's is a criminal. We aint bring up Troy Davis's violent background or any of his friends when they was protesting to free his a.ss.

And the illuminati you speak of is the favorite topic of the TS, so little n*gga shut the fu*k up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
34 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy