Mar 24 - George Zimmerman's Friend Frank Taafe's Violent & Racist Past Revealed[Mug Shot Pic]

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-25-2012, 01:40 PM         #121
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
122 views in a hour & only 2 replies....

Zimmerman stans not even touching this one...
uhm, i havent seen one on here.

maybe on Faux News they love this guy, but not here
 6 years ago '10        #122
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
Does anybody on BX actually think that dude should not be arrested? Maybe we should make a poll thread, because this is turning into a white vs black argument and I find it hard to believe that the majority of white people on this message board think that this HISPANIC was correct in k!lling a black unarmed teenager.
 6 years ago '11        #123
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 pu$$y said:
their*
 03-25-2012, 01:56 PM         #124
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I could careless either way but why everybody keep calling him white? He's clearly Hispanic. This isn't a white/black thing but hispanic/black.
His father is white his last name is white his train of thought was black kid + nice neighborhood=suspicious which is a white way of thinking. That's why.
 6 years ago '11        #125
space
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I could careless either way but why everybody keep calling him white? He's clearly Hispanic. This isn't a white/black thing but hispanic/black.

U white boys are some disgusting individuals. How bout u stop arguing what race this man is and open ur eyes to the bigger issue of this tragedy. Zimmerman and people like him are trying to use racial profiling as an excuse to commit murder.

Basically i have to be careful how "black" i portray myself in certain parts of this country or an ignorant racist has the right to k!ll me.

Zimmerman didn't create this problem, he's just a product of it. People like him constitute the MAJORITY of the people in this country, that's why he's been able to get away with it for so long. I shouldn't have to say who the people are who make up this MAJORITY, its more than obvious.......
 6 years ago '08        #126
Sin1885 
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 23 23
 ImAMonster said:
Yep. White people are the only racists ones, riiiiiiiiight. Only thing is, that doesn't p!ss me off. When Troy Davis was accused of k!lling that white cop, did you see any white people wearing a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss N***er" ? Only people who complain about racism are racist people. That person wearing that shirt is an OBVIOUS racist. And anyone who supports that shirt is an obvious racist. fu*king getting sick of black people playing victim to every got damn thing that doesn't pertain to them being pristine, clean human beings. ANYTHING get's said or done negatively to a black person and instantly whoever did it is racist.

[pic - click to view]

03-25-2012, 02:05 PM         #127
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
link to the study examining caucasoid thought processes?
I can link you to a school that teaches American history. Which shows that the white man lashes out savagely at anything different than himself. Will that do?
 6 years ago '11        #128
space
space
space
 pu$$y said:
too much irony
Why u pretending to be black though?
 6 years ago '04        #129
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 ra1n said:
No, I'm not acting like slavery is the only time. I was using slavery as an example.

But I WILL NOT act like other races haven't displayed acts of Barbarism

What's going on in Detroit and Chicago is just as barbarous. Black crime rate is pathetic.
The Japanese pillage and destruction of China and Korea was just as barbarous.
The Mexican cartel wars are just as barbarous.
The Middle Eastern conflict is just as barbarous.
The Jewish destruction in Nazi Germany was just as Barbarous.

The problem with blacks on this site is that they think the plight of their ancestors is the center of the universe.
what separates us from them? I'll tell you, first all those acts were Barbarous and tragic BUT those people's Culture is still intact.....

The Chinese still know who they are as a people despite Japan.....
Mexican's still know who they are as a people despite the chaos in mexico
Though not pure, Middle easterns still have a strong grasp on who they are (tho not fully)
The Jewsish converts (another convo) of those timnes still know who they are as a people

once again not minimizing any of those BUT there is a difference...

Black people are scarred by slavery and its not just about being bitter, other races have their culture intact in alot of cases fathers of other races can tell their children of their line. we ABSOLUTELY can't in any case we dont even know what tribes we belong to our languages, customs/traditions even knowledge of our god's all gone or twisted our last names forever are a mark of slavery not in blood but were someone's property....

even in black history (if taught at all) they dont teach you anything that's going to empower you as a black youth they teach about when we were slaves and how they liberated us from the very bondage they put us in, then how in the following years we were treated as 2nd class citizens....and they do that with kid gloves

its not just the plight of our ancestors its our's aswell and it is a big part of our universe...

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 03-25-2012 at 02:27 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #130
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

ZIMMERMAN IS MEXICAN!!!!!! STOP CALLING HIM A CRACKER! THIS IS A MEXICAN ON BLACK HATE CRIME! LEAVE WHITES OUT OF THIS!!

Correction:

The shooting of Trayvon Martin took place on February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida. Trayvon Martin was an African American teenager who was shot and k!lled by 28-year-old George Zimmerman, a man of mixed ethnicity (Latino and white American) - Wikipedia

I love how our president is black and white, but yet everyone says he's black because it shows black people in a positive light. But a mixed Latino/White person k!lls a kid, and he's considered a cracker or white person, because it paints white people in a negative light.

Call an apple and apple and an orange an orange people! Stop selecting one race or the other and crucifying it.

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-25-2012 at 03:12 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #131
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 SugaHillRomello said:

U white boys are some disgusting individuals. How bout u stop arguing what race this man is and open ur eyes to the bigger issue of this tragedy. Zimmerman and people like him are trying to use racial profiling as an excuse to commit murder.

Basically i have to be careful how "black" i portray myself in certain parts of this country or an ignorant racist has the right to k!ll me.

Zimmerman didn't create this problem, he's just a product of it. People like him constitute the MAJORITY of the people in this country, that's why he's been able to get away with it for so long. I shouldn't have to say who the people are who make up this MAJORITY, its more than obvious.......
admitted uncle tom
 6 years ago '04        #132
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Michael_Moore said:
122 views in a hour & only 2 replies....

Zimmerman stans not even touching this one...
they couldnt touch it from the start...
 6 years ago '11        #133
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Im down to riot with my n*ggas

Somebody set it off
 6 years ago '11        #134
space
space
space
 mixedwun said:
admitted uncle tom
 03-25-2012, 04:41 PM         #135
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
ZIMMERMAN IS MEXICAN!!!!!! STOP CALLING HIM A CRACKER!
the news says he's white...
:13

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #136
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

.......idk how much more of this I can take
 03-25-2012, 09:45 PM         #137
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know I've read through the entire nine pages of this and it's appalling what I have gotten from it. The thing is, while racism is not as blatantly violent to us as a race as it once was, racism is still very prevalent today, it's just practiced in a more covert fashion. Simply put, you don't have actually k!ll a race physically, but you can hurt in other ways though. Our race still has to deal with those racist mindsets even in today's society-even in Louisiana there are areas and not just small towns that still have people similar to the way Zimmerman thought about that young man when he came into his neighborhood. People on both sides need to realize that racism is still very real and this unfortunate incident is an example of that. The problem is one side wants make it like we are back in the early 1800-1900s while the other side is acting as if the last effects of that time period to now never existed or isn't a major concern. There should be a medium to where people should realize that racism is still an issue but that in its current state is nowhere near what it was in earlier times. Moreover, while I have no problem with anyone expressing their outrage on the matter, the person wearing that " statement" is making more problems than solutions plus it takes away credibility from our cries for justice by them wearing that. I can only imagine someone like Bill O'reilly getting a hold of that picture; they would use that image to fuels the fires with no hesitation smdh.
 6 years ago '10        #138
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
blood will be shed......

suicide will be his best route and will do us all a favor
 6 years ago '04        #139
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 ra1n said:
My "ancestors" and many of the "ancestors" of people in this thread didn't do sh*t. So fu*koff with that. You play fu*king video games. You go on forums. You have food and water. But somehow you are "disadvantaged" :rolleyes:

Lol @ advantage of whites. What advantage? Last time I checked, white people have to go to school, get up, go to work, and deal with the miserable world just like black people. Yes, there are RICH whites that have it better than a lot of us. But there are also rich blacks, asians, and hispanics that have better "advantages". You are one stupid motherfu*ker and that is why I hate you. Not because of your skin. But because you are a fool, a sheep - not an individual. You are psychologically fu*ked up if you think your success is dependent upon your race in fu*king 2012. I fu*kING LAUGH.

Instead of looking up to rappers and stupid fu*king race baiting pastors, look up to a real black man of intelligence who didn't let his race handicap him

I would love to sing kumbaya and act as if racism was officially over in 2012 but that isn't the case. Rich whites run everything. is it too hard to believe that they would show preference to someone that looks more like them?

No every barrier in a black person's life isn't going to be based on their blackness. BUT. Your inability to accept that it can be a factor in some areas shows that you have no concept of how this country was set up.

I have no reason to hate you but I do feel sorry for you. You have a classic case of "white guilt". It is uncomfortable to fathom that race is still an issue because you didn't create the problem, but in some situations you will benefit from it.

Instead of trying to find ways to say that Black people are ridiculous for ever thinking things are racist join us in giving the racist as*holes the middle finger.
 03-26-2012, 10:53 AM         #140
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Dude used to be an altar boy you gonna have the illuminati k!llers on bx turn this into an illuminati thread
you honestly gonna turn this thread from something serious to some bullsh*t hiphop/ jay z related sh*t???? dog no one gives a fu*k about the made up underground society.... grow the fu*k up little n*gga......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago