Mar 24 - George Zimmerman's Friend Frank Taafe's Violent & Racist Past Revealed[Mug Shot Pic]

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17349 17349
 IronMaiden said:
Is anyone even taking his side on boxden? boxden is like 100% on the black persons side no matter what,
U must have never visited an eminem thread
 6 years ago '10        #102
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

But he's.....ahh never mind
 6 years ago '04        #103
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 ra1n said:
This is why I call people like you stupid. You don't understand psychology (sampling biases). In other words, people like you take one case or a few cases and make a HUGE generalization.

The government didn't send any message. You're imagining things.
The case in question is a complex case because they need enough evidence to suggest he wasn't acting in self-defense in order to make an arrest. So far, based on the accounts of the witnesses, they don't think the evidence is strong enough. But time will only tell...

Yeah, it's bullsh*t IMO... he should have been arrested...but my opinion has no bearing on the fu*king law.

Also, we don't know all the facts so maybe we shouldn't be so quick to rush to judgement. Let the fu*king FBI investigate it. And let us be forum posters with useless opinions stick to forums.

You make a point but yes there are messages sent daily homie. EVERYTHING is done for a reason. If it was strictly random and not meant for a message or reason, you wouldn't see certain commercials being shown on certain channels. You'd see a John Deere commercial on VH1......I'm just saying....
 03-25-2012, 11:03 AM         #104
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
lol pus*y a.ss cracker k!lls a black kid for nothing and the pus*y a.ss cracker on the net cares more about a shirt lol
Ignorance at its finest. Go look at any of my previous posts about this story. I have shared my opinion on this matter on numerous occasions. Yes, this thread is about that shirt to me, and that shirt is a prime example of hustling backwards. You want progress (I do)- Don't wear RACIST shirts like that.

lifeundthescope said:
White devils real mad in this thread, acting like Blacks have no reason to disdain and have a strong hatred towards Whites. I guess they forgot all the sh*t we put up with from these wicked a.ss white beast

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

but according to MAyday20 we are so wrong

Gtfo devil, look at all those hate filled harbingers of destruction a.ss devils smiling and all jolly after brutalizing a innocent Black man. I wish I could spit in your white a.ss face.
You are so blindly racist (at least on the web) that it makes me feel sorry for you. I would hate to go through life hating everything that does not look like me. You will never get to enjoy anything you do because 9 times out of 10, a white person is likely to be in the vicinity...Oh and you say you'd spit in my face? That's a quick way to get hot topic'd on BX.

I didn't come at you or anyone on this site. Read my posts in other threads on this story. I am in full support of the Martin family against Zimmerman's actions. That shirt is inflammatory and would only lead to more violence, believe that. I'd never approve of a white man wearing the reverse of that shirt. It is not helpful to anyone's cause.
 6 years ago '07        #105
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,606 | Props total: 10572 10572
 lifeundthescope said:
White devils real mad in this thread, acting like Blacks have no reason to disdain and have a strong hatred towards Whites. I guess they forgot all the sh*t we put up with from these wicked a.ss white beast

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

but according to MAyday20 we are so wrong

Gtfo devil, look at all those hate filled harbingers of destruction a.ss devils smiling and all jolly after brutalizing a innocent Black man. I wish I could spit in your white a.ss face.
That's some scary looking pics sh*t make you almost wanna cry to see how they use to do us
 6 years ago '04        #106
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 mayday20 said:
Ignorance at its finest. Go look at any of my previous posts about this story. I have shared my opinion on this matter on numerous occasions. Yes, this thread is about that shirt to me, and that shirt is a prime example of hustling backwards. You want progress (I do)- Don't wear RACIST shirts like that.
lol white folks only have that perspective when talking about black people...let say for instance there was a terroist attack that k!lled a couple of white people, you would have a bunch of redneck, uneducated, pencil d!ck, methheads goin in on arabs or muslims (kinda like the guy with the shirt)...to the normal white folks, they would be the least of their worries and wouldn't care what they were saying...the main concept at hand would be the terrorist and nothing but the terrorist

You can also look at how white folks that like that tea party sh*t make excuses for the racist tea party members...they don't care about racist agendas when they feel there is a bigger issue at hand...this is the same here...I don't care too much for the shirt, but it so low on the totem pole a sh*t that's wrong with this issue.
 03-25-2012, 11:39 AM         #107
FLA_ALL_DAY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipset121 said:
we all know if the roles were reversed and some dumb a.ss black dude shot a white kid he would be sitting his a.ss in jail right now thats a fact
You black kids are ignorant. As fu*k look up the Florida. Stand your ground law....... that. Is he whole fu*king reason why dude is not in jail........u n*ggas is stupid as fu*k and soooooo quick to jump to conclusions. Boxden fell off
 03-25-2012, 11:48 AM         #108
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:
You black kids are ignorant. As fu*k look up the Florida. Stand your ground law....... that. Is he whole fu*king reason why dude is not in jail........u n*ggas is stupid as fu*k and soooooo quick to jump to conclusions. Boxden fell off

can someone make sense of what this retard just said....
 03-25-2012, 12:03 PM         #109
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
He told you to look up the Stand your Ground Low in Florida you a.ss fu*k. He also claims that you n*ggas are stupid as fu*k.

Comprende amigo?
former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush said "stand your ground" doesn't apply to this case."Stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn't mean chase after somebody who's turned their back," Bush told The Dallas Morning News.

An author of Florida’s "stand your ground" legislation has been defending the law on national television, warning that it may not have anything to do with the recent death of Trayvon Martin.

Rep. Dennis Baxley, R-Ocala, told MSNBC’s Tamron Hall on March 21, 2012, that the law protects people who are attacked, but it does not protect aggressors. "There’s nothing in this statute to protect people who are pursuing and confronting other people," he said.

so yeah does stupidity come naturally for you or is it learned behavior?
 6 years ago '10        #110
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 ra1n said:
My "ancestors" and many of the "ancestors" of people in this thread didn't do sh*t. So fu*koff with that. You play fu*king video games. You go on forums. You have food and water. But somehow you are "disadvantaged" :rolleyes:

Lol @ advantage of whites. What advantage? Last time I checked, white people have to go to school, get up, go to work, and deal with the miserable world just like black people. Yes, there are RICH whites that have it better than a lot of us. But there are also rich blacks, asians, and hispanics that have better "advantages". You are one stupid motherfu*ker and that is why I hate you. Not because of your skin. But because you are a fool, a sheep - not an individual. You are psychologically fu*ked up if you think your success is dependent upon your race in fu*king 2012. I fu*kING LAUGH.

Instead of looking up to rappers and stupid fu*king race baiting pastors, look up to a real black man of intelligence who didn't let his race handicap him

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #111
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 bigree61 said:
a white man thinking a black man is a bad guy because of what he is wearing
lol how did this get bypassed??
 6 years ago '11        #112
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 Michael_Moore said:

can someone make sense of what this retard just said....
im lost right witcha read it 3 times n i still dont get it!..if this was the 90's sh*t we would see riots!! now days the govt got us domesticated like pets!! with the laws that been passing thru..
 03-25-2012, 12:47 PM         #113
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
This is why I call people like you stupid. You don't understand psychology (sampling biases). In other words, people like you take one case or a few cases and make a HUGE generalization.

The government didn't send any message. You're imagining things.
The case in question is a complex case because they need enough evidence to suggest he wasn't acting in self-defense in order to make an arrest. So far, based on the accounts of the witnesses, they don't think the evidence is strong enough. But time will only tell...

Yeah, it's bullsh*t IMO... he should have been arrested...but my opinion has no bearing on the fu*king law.

Also, we don't know all the facts so maybe we shouldn't be so quick to rush to judgement. Let the fu*king FBI investigate it. And let us be forum posters with useless opinions stick to forums.
Didn't I say no neanderthal speak? They didn't arrest Trayvon's k!ller he's free. How does that not send the message that if you're white all you have to do to k!ll a black man is say he's suspicious and play on other fears of Neanderthals a.ssociated with black people. If there is no punishment for a crime that sends the message that the crime committed is acceptable.
 6 years ago '04        #114
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 awb5886 said:
He told you to look up the Stand your Ground Low in Florida you a.ss fu*k. He also claims that you n*ggas are stupid as fu*k.

Comprende amigo?
lol white boys gettin very defensive in this thread...look at it this way...all you will get is a few insults on the web...it's obvious I or my son will have the chance of getting shot for wearing a popular article of clothing.
 6 years ago '10        #116
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6243 6243
smh

i want someone in jail!
 6 years ago '11        #117
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:

The 911 dispatcher CLEARLY told this idiot not to follow Trayvon......us "n*ggas" could hear that, why couldn't u??

How can a stand your ground law help the aggressor/attacker??
 6 years ago '04        #118
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Morally of the story is that white people will never understand why black people feel the way that they do.I have never understood why racism/prejudice was passed down in white families when they werent affected by anyone or anything.

Where does their hatred come from really?

I have always said that black people stay on white folks mind for some reason.

Its funny that white people think black people hate them all from just slavery when its not the case.There would be no issue if the prejudice,racism and unfair treatment stopped when slavery did.However it didnt and still exist now.That is the main problem that white people dont understand.

They try to play it out in their minds but they dont live it so they dont know.I will say tho that it is to many dumb a.ss ni ggers in reality and until Black people smarten up and stop living the stereo types white people for the most part will always look at them as lower individuals and not respect them.Nobody hates ni ggers more than black people because we feel they are making us look bad.

Man I go through nice white areas and I know that area will always be nice and maintained.Then I go near the city and sh*t is all dirty and falling apart and n*ggas seem happy to be there.They dumb a.ss parents aint raising their kids right and then their kids have kids and the cycle continues.

I have always found it funny that black people have went through everything and are still here and can take the pressure but somehow white people cant and have all of the mental and physical diseases.I guess its karma.

Last edited by ddash; 03-25-2012 at 01:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #119
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 pu$$y said:
bruh you do realize that not every white person was present the day those photos was taken?

this is coming from a dude with no white friends, no interest in white women, no Eric Clapton records, so i'm no great sympathizer to the white cause, but just look at yourself. illogical and hostile. and you're the same dude thinking all africans are egyptian so you've been more whitewashed than you realize brother.
These devils and they're trickery

Until u provide a proof pic u are white........
 6 years ago '10        #120
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20843 20843
This sh*t is starting to get out of control. Now you also got black panthers offering 10 G's for Zimmerman.....

Police need to just step in arrest him, come up with a conviction for Zimmerman before it's too late. I doubt there will be any riots if Zimmerman is arrested & acquitted but I got a bad feeling about this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now