Mar 24 - George Zimmerman's Friend Frank Taafe's Violent & Racist Past Revealed[Mug Shot Pic]

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 ra1n said:
and blacks aren't k!lling/raping/robbing white folks "now and then" :rolleyes:
a bunch of angels ....oh the hypocrisy

yes, get over it...you aren't the center of the universe
not because of the color of their skin...black folks didn't blow up churches, hoping there were little kids that died there....black folks never k!lled a 17 yr old white kid with a bald head and got away with it because he thought he was a skinhead....there are plenty of poor white people that live and walk through black neighboorhoods because they're poor and not a target...but let a black person of ANY economic background walk through some poor white area lol...just stick to stormfront, your fallacies and illogical conclusions about blacks will fit in well there

Last edited by htown; 03-25-2012 at 08:27 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #82
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 peeyump said:
amazes me how angry you fu*king people get.......kind of makes me want to put you in my basement and beat the breaks off of you for a few months, starve you and degrade you.....when I'm done I'll just release. Hit you up a few years later and see if we can be friends.
You wouldn't do anything like that so stop your stuntin.....You'd probably deny you ever said anything on here if confronted.....No need to get on here and get brave homie.
 6 years ago '05        #83
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 awb5886 said:
Absolutely not. That slavery sh*t is dead and even rappers have said that sh*t plays no relevance in modern society.

Please enlighten yourself....
 6 years ago '04        #84
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 ra1n said:
Lmao @ not because the color of their skin. Yup you're living in your own little narrow world.
Whites get beat up, harrassed, robbed, and have been murdered for the color of their skin. Just because you ignore it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

oh how typical, anyone who disagrees with you is automatically labelled an "illogical racist"
side note: I don't think Stormfront would welcome the likes of me (a minority) who has Jewish ancestry. They hate ME more than they hate YOU.

Stick to crying about how hard your race has it. Stick to sweeping generalizations.
I refuse to give pity to an entire race. I take everything on a case by case basis.
You get ZERO pity from me. Whether you're white, black, asian...you're just another stupid human to me.
lol more illogical conclusions...what black person on here is looking for sympathy or pity...the fact that you a.ssociate recounting history and the effect that it has on people today with looking for pity is pretty telling of your own mindstate.

what is your full ancestry by the way...the way you worded it, it sounds as if you are part caucasian/jewish
 03-25-2012, 09:23 AM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Honest question, did you experience slavery?

did your mother or father?

Was any "cracker" on this forum a slave owner?

I'm very interested in your answers.
when ppl like you share their ancestor's slave mentality he might as well have...
 03-25-2012, 09:29 AM         #86
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*reads sig and walks out of thread*
 03-25-2012, 09:32 AM         #87
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taafe is correct, when people who own homes get forclosed 9 out of 10 times the owners will rent out the properties to anyone just to make a few grand before whoever is in the house is evicted. that does seem to be a growing trend and neighborhoods are becoming sh*tty....

as for the hispanic jew that shot the young boy, it definetly wasn't right and Taafe is probably some scumbag as well.

I personally think this whole thing is really blown out of proportion.... its getting tiresome seeing it on the fu*king news or online everyday..
 6 years ago '10        #88
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 donmeca2020 said:
Taafe is correct, when people who own homes get forclosed 9 out of 10 times the owners will rent out the properties to anyone just to make a few grand before whoever is in the house is evicted. that does seem to be a growing trend and neighborhoods are becoming sh*tty....

as for the hispanic jew that shot the young boy, it definetly wasn't right and Taafe is probably some scumbag as well.

I personally think this whole thing is really blown out of proportion.... its getting tiresome seeing it on the fu*king news or online everyday..
Dude used to be an altar boy you gonna have the illuminati k!llers on bx turn this into an illuminati thread
 03-25-2012, 09:45 AM         #89
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
122 views in a hour & only 2 replies....

Zimmerman stans not even touching this one...
Is anyone even taking his side on boxden? boxden is like 100% on the black persons side no matter what, i rarely follow sh*t like this on boxden because of biased ignorance like that.

The guy was clearly in the wrong for shooting, the kid didn't do anything, the only thing that pissed me off when i read the first thread about it was people kept calling zimmberman white
 03-25-2012, 09:45 AM         #90
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
Only problem is that they dont have to wear a shirt like this because if it was a Black man k!lling a white teen, he would get locked up and sentenced. White stop crying about the word cracker seriously, and stop crying about how Blacks have B.E.T and you dont have anything. People have everything and still cry about the race card. Guess what if black people have a handful of "race-cards" it is because white America DEALT them! This is your poker table! You racialized life in this world, NOT US!

I am black. I realize what our people have gone through. I am not crying about any of the stuff you listed above. I am simply saying that shirt isn't something I would endorse. I don't expect you to agree with me but please don't expect me to think like you. I don't believe in f!ghting ignorance with more ignorance. There are better ways to bring attention, make changes, make people take their responsibilities but a stupid saying on a T-shirt isn't solving any problems.
 6 years ago '04        #91
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
It must be difficult being white. Your ancestors fuked over so many people to the point that you can never live it down. But hey at least your racist a.ss forefathers set the system up to give you a permanent advantage in life.

Always trying to rewrite/downplay American history. Let Black people cry when they're fuked over. Not like that'll make you any less privileged.

Cold game. School administrator in says she wants to do away with ethnic studies classes because the information causes students to have negative views of some white people. at trying to at like it didn't happen
 6 years ago '05        #92
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
what a mess this story has become
 03-25-2012, 10:04 AM         #93
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
My "ancestors" and many of the "ancestors" of people in this thread didn't do sh*t. So fu*koff with that. You play fu*king video games. You go on forums. You have food and water. But somehow you are "disadvantaged" :rolleyes:
wtv your motive is for thinking this way...just so you know...you're making matters worse & you're not helpiing yourself...right now you're at a computer screen spouting off so you're safe, but I can a.ssure you things won't bode well for you carrying this mentality offline....just saying...
 6 years ago '04        #94
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

And this is why all of this will never actually solve anything

If there was ever a time NOT To look like an ignorant a.ss, anything regarding this situation would be it.

If we want people to actually respect us and treat us as productive members of society, wearing shirts like this sure as hell wont make that happen .
 6 years ago '11        #95
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Michael_Moore said:
122 views in a hour & only 2 replies....

Zimmerman stans not even touching this one...
Killin' 'em!
 6 years ago '10        #96
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 TheMagicMan said:
And this is why all of this will never actually solve anything

If there was ever a time NOT To look like an ignorant a.ss, anything regarding this situation would be it.

If we want people to actually respect us and treat us as productive members of society, wearing shirts like this sure as hell wont make that happen .
Seriously though

the internet is allowing people who are completely uninformed on this issue to make anyone who is doing something the right way look stupid. I guarantee that n*gga in the picture brought that t shirt at the flea market after hearing about the case on twitter from a retweet by a celebrity he follows.

There is a proper way to go about this and then there is a protesting with skittles and arizona iced teas screaming k!ll whitey. Dumb n*ggas need not be involved in this.
 03-25-2012, 10:23 AM         #97
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
My "ancestors" and many of the "ancestors" of people in this thread didn't do sh*t. So fu*koff with that. You play fu*king video games. You go on forums. You have food and water. But somehow you are "disadvantaged" :rolleyes:

Lol @ advantage of whites. What advantage? Last time I checked, white people have to go to school, get up, go to work, and deal with the miserable world just like black people. Yes, there are RICH whites that have it better than a lot of us. But there are also rich blacks, asians, and hispanics that have better "advantages". You are one stupid motherfu*ker and that is why I hate you. Not because of your skin. But because you are a fool, a sheep - not an individual. You are psychologically fu*ked up if you think your success is dependent upon your race in fu*king 2012. I fu*kING LAUGH.

Instead of looking up to rappers and stupid fu*king race baiting pastors, look up to a real black man of intelligence who didn't let his race handicap him

The government has sent the message that in 2012 it's o.k. to k!ll black people explain how that isn't a disadvantage. No neanderthal talk either reason like a human.
 6 years ago '11        #98
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

I ain't touching that one, I wouldn't even let that word slip out of my mouth unless I was talking about actual
[pic - click to view]

let alone wear a shirt with the word on it. I ain't 'bout that.
 03-25-2012, 10:41 AM         #99
samfletcher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

f!ghting racism with more racism... Seems Legit
 6 years ago '04        #100
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 awb5886 said:
lifeundthescope is just as racist as it gets. Hes like this in every thread. Posting pictures from the earlier 1900s that he nor anyone in 2012 still feels the effects from. Its people like that like "black boy" wearing that shirt that keep us divided. I say "black boy" because every black person in this thread has refered to whites as "white boy". How does it feel when your called black boy? It has a condescending tone to it right? Watch your mouth and work on resolving the problem rather than perpetuating it.
LOL.....You can't be serious......

So I guess those old Mr. Olympia photos from the old days or photos of Greek Gods and their physiques had no affect on you pumping iron did it??
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago