Mar 24 - George Zimmerman's Friend Frank Taafe's Violent & Racist Past Revealed[Mug Shot Pic]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Ahura said:
This picture might seem cool for this example, but if a white dude pulled out a T-shirt of a picture of a black murderer with caption "pus*y a.ss ******", I would have a problem; therefore, I can't cosign this picture.
Only problem is that they dont have to wear a shirt like this because if it was a Black man k!lling a white teen, he would get locked up and sentenced. White stop crying about the word cracker seriously, and stop crying about how Blacks have B.E.T and you dont have anything. People have everything and still cry about the race card. Guess what if black people have a handful of "race-cards" it is because white America DEALT them! This is your poker table! You racialized life in this world, NOT US!
 6 years ago '08        #62
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 14 14
 lifeundthescope said:
:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:

Hi house negro

Slap yourself plz! You sound just like all those racist a$$ fu*ks out there always trying to find a label for people because you have nothing better to say! First of all, I'm nowhere near being a "house negro"... so check yo'self and get yo' sh!t straight before addressing a stranger! Second, if you're gonna diss me and what I said then come with some real facts dude, not a youtube video about Malcolm X... smfh! Yo' lameass is just looking for someone to point the finger at because the world isn't what you want it to be, or whatever sob story you got for being mad at all white people. If I was a so-called "house negro!" then why would I be trying to prove a logical point? A "house negro" is just as dumb as the master he serves so you can miss me with that bullsh!t because I'm obviously smarter then you and any "house negro" out there! Anyways.. I'm wasting my time addressing yo' lame a.ss 'cuz you're dumb aF!! BOTTOM LINE!! So quit tryin' to start some sh!t 'cuz you sound dumb aF!
 03-24-2012, 11:52 PM         #63
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
So the media chooses a young and cute innocent looking picture for the victim and a criminal looking one for Zimmerman.
because that's how he looked when that fu*king low life put a bullet in him for no reason and ended his life

try to spin it if you want to but if you k!ll a cute, innocent CHILD he is still going to look like a cute innocent child
 03-25-2012, 12:05 AM         #64
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

yea that shirts funny, some people r so stupid, quick to cry racisim but then wear a shirt like that. if i wore a shirt that said stupid ****** id have al sharpton protesting at my door.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 lifeundthescope said:
White devils real mad in this thread, acting like Blacks have no reason to disdain and have a strong hatred towards Whites. I guess they forgot all the sh*t we put up with from these wicked a.ss white beast

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

but according to MAyday20 we are so wrong

Gtfo devil, look at all those hate filled harbingers of destruction a.ss devils smiling and all jolly after brutalizing a innocent Black man. I wish I could spit in your white a.ss face.

pretty much........ its not about us being Racist its about calling the sh*t for what it is, black folk of today are adverse to whites now because of the hundreds of years of enslavement/murder/hatred/systematic stereotyping and continued injustices that we all face, what are the whiteman's excuse for his past and continued crimes?

white people of today to cannot possibly begin to understand the effects of slavery what its done and continues to do to us as a people and to be real most don't care.....my wife grew up in a white suburb with maybe 5% blacks in it she said they don't even teach black history out there.......

I remember MSNBC took a poll back in 08' when Obama was running for president, it showed that most white people from the age 40-70 view african american's to be largely unintelligent, ungrateful and Lazy now if that doesn't say it all I don't know what does....

and fu*k that shirt too this is bigger than that!

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 03-25-2012 at 12:50 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #66
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 JohnDoe said:
Im not hard an yes It does sound like some gay Ethug sh*t so let me rephrase

Imma STEAL ON YOU if you wear this shirt. IM GOING TO f!ght HELLA DIRTY BUT STILL TRY A KO YOU IF YOUR WEARING THIS SHIRT.

IM NO TOUGH GUY BUT IF I STEAL ON YOU GOOD CHANCE IM GOING TO KNOCK YOU OUT
You not bout that life, stopping letting your emotions bleed through the keyboard. NIKE , just do it.
 6 years ago '05        #67
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Ednyce said:
yea that shirts funny, some people r so stupid, quick to cry racisim but then wear a shirt like that. if i wore a shirt that said stupid ****** id have al sharpton protesting at my door.
I doubt Al Sharpton could bring you back from a severe beat down. Walking in any urban neighborhood with that shirt would result in instant ANNIHILATION LMAO. I would literally pay you to wear this shirt, and let me tape you walking around for 3 hours for $1000. IM SERIOUS LMAO put a picture of MLK on there ............. ima get hella Youtube hits from you getting hit. DM me if you bout that life.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-25-2012 at 01:00 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #68
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
why do white people play the victim card when stuff like this happens to black america though
 03-25-2012, 01:59 AM         #69
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how all these white dudes that talk about blacks causing problems always have criminal backgrounds and are scumbags themselves
 6 years ago '11        #70
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

Good sh*t yell™
 6 years ago '11        #71
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Ednyce said:
Yea wear that around me and get yo cloud a.ss beat pus*y, yell™
 03-25-2012, 04:01 AM         #72
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PUT HIM IN JAIL FOR LIFE WHAT THE fu*k IS AMERICA WAITING FOR..????

IT WOULDA BEEN FUNNY IF IT WAS A BLACK GUY k!llIN A LIL WHITEBOY.. HE WOULDA BEEN EXCUTED BY NOW.. OBAMA IS pus*y TOO FOR NOT STEPPING IN AND LOCKING HIM UP
 6 years ago '06        #73
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
This is why as a society we'll never have a bright future, cause everyone is stuck in a dark past. :disdain2:
 6 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
What does this have to do with the case?

I would hate for this to become a "look he has racist friends" argument, because then people defending him are gonna start doing the same thing to any of Trayvon's friends with,a criminal record

Context n*ggas you gotta start looking at things past the surface
 6 years ago '04        #75
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
 awb5886 said:
Absolutely not. That slavery sh*t is dead and even rappers have said that sh*t plays no relevance in modern society.

so since rappers said it.. its done w/ right? cool.
 6 years ago '04        #76
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 ra1n said:
Honest question, did you experience slavery?

did your mother or father?

Was any "cracker" on this forum a slave owner?

I'm very interested in your answers.
don't act like slavery is the only time white folks acted like barbarians...noone in my fam was a slave but everyone 50 + was around during the Jim Crow era when beatings, lynchings, and things like that were par for the course...now I doubt you know any but ask any 50 yr old black person about life back then for them..
 6 years ago '04        #77
htown 
space
space
space
 awb5886 said:
Absolutely not. That slavery sh*t is dead and even rappers have said that sh*t plays no relevance in modern society.

@ "even rappers said" this site is pure comedy
 6 years ago '04        #78
htown 
space
space
space
 ra1n said:
No, I'm not acting like slavery is the only time. I was using slavery as an example.

But I WILL NOT act like other races haven't displayed acts of Barbarism

What's going on in Detroit and Chicago is just as barbarous. Black crime rate is pathetic.
The Japanese pillage and destruction of China and Korea was just as barbarous.
The Mexican cartel wars are just as barbarous.
The Middle Eastern conflict is just as barbarous.
The Jewish destruction in Nazi Germany was just as Barbarous.

The problem with blacks on this site is that they think the plight of their ancestors is the center of the universe.
lol once again logic and rationale goes straight out the window when white folks discuss their racist ancestors...some of whom are still living, which explains their reasoning
 6 years ago '04        #79
htown 
space
space
space
 awb5886 said:
Iv'e noticed a lot more grilling from blacks since this zimmerman sh*t went down. I just ask them is they are alright or if Im mad i ask them what the fu*k they are looking at and they dont say sh*t. I swear blacks are going to use this case and make it x1000000 times larger and we as a nation are going to be back to square one and have a war amongst blacks and whites. Is that what yall want? I guarentee you its not
translation: "get over it blacks, we've come a long way from when this type of thing occurred daily...be happy that we're only k!lling your kids every now and then, because you don't want it to go back to square one"
 6 years ago '05        #80
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19681 19681
 awb5886 said:
Iv'e noticed a lot more grilling from blacks since this zimmerman sh*t went down. I just ask them is they are alright or if Im mad i ask them what the fu*k they are looking at and they dont say sh*t. I swear blacks are going to use this case and make it x1000000 times larger and we as a nation are going to be back to square one and have a war amongst blacks and whites. Is that what yall want? I guarentee you its not
its always been a war on blacks by whites

the most recent was named the war on drugs

and why is there anger bout homie with the pus*y a.ss cracka shirt when confederate flag shirts are worn everyday
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago