Mar 24 - George Zimmerman's Friend Frank Taafe's Violent & Racist Past Revealed[Mug Shot Pic]

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2039 2039
 ImAMonster said:
Yep. White people are the only racists ones, riiiiiiiiight. Only thing is, that doesn't p!ss me off. When Troy Davis was accused of k!lling that white cop, did you see any white people wearing a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss N***er" ? Only people who complain about racism are racist people. That person wearing that shirt is an OBVIOUS racist. And anyone who supports that shirt is an obvious racist. fu*king getting sick of black people playing victim to every got damn thing that doesn't pertain to them being pristine, clean human beings. ANYTHING get's said or done negatively to a black person and instantly whoever did it is racist.

6 years ago '04        #42
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
Since when are you obligated to tell a stranger(without a badge at that) what the fu*k you are doing in a certain area?!? Im finding it hard to believe where the self-defense is at when Zimmerman has to weigh at least 100lbs more than Treyvon

The more I hear about this case the more mad I get. Zimmerman must be in hiding cause if this was my kid, id have to roll on dude and handle this. 2 wrongs dont make a right but I dont understand what could happen to suggest Zimmerman needed to use deadly force on this innocent 17year old

Its actually scary to think its people out there like Zimmerman
 6 years ago '04        #43
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
Its just a shame this whole situation is getting lagged out all this time. I feel by now if it were Vice Versa, the BLACK man would have already been at preliminary hearing taking a plea bargin of murder 2nd Degree. smh. These Laws...
 03-24-2012, 07:50 PM         #44
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it's cool for a black dude to walk around with pus*y a.ss cracker on his shirt but if a white dude walkin around in pus*y a.ss ****** attire....?

Miss me with this sh*t, you type of idiots keep on dividing us, have fun.
 6 years ago '07        #45
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
we all know if the roles were reversed and some dumb a.ss black dude shot a white kid he would be sitting his a.ss in jail right now thats a fact
 6 years ago '04        #46
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 regulate said:

Woah everybody back up here we got an e thug reppin harddddddddd

[pic - click to view]

You wouldn't do a gotdamn thang pus*y a.ss cracker. I know it. You know it. You momma knows it.
 6 years ago '07        #47
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
Dude said only people that complain about racism are racist after writing paragraphs in all these different theads complaining about racism gotta love bx

fu*k that shirt though it pissed me off we can't get no where doing crap like that

But seeing all these different responses in these threads have me just wow its like people really think like that. These are the same people that we walk past everyday/order food from/blog with etc..the truth comes out in threads like these and its always a.he should go to jail(political answer) but......(how they really feel) and this is how they really feel about us sh*ts kind of scary

Even at work ik the only black guy there ..and these are guys I worked with for years ...just the other day I was eating chicken at the table and a co worker says hey let me get a piese of chicken..everybody starts laughing so I'm like what's so funny this one guy says its your a black guy eating chicken and i say and he's a white guy eating it referring to the guy I gave it too and the guy says well black people love chicken ..I lol ..long story short they had jokes ..so I go around the table and ask everybody do they like chicken and they all said yes wo I say so its only funny when a black guy eats chicken they like yea ita a stereotype I'm like but how is it a stereotype if yall like it too..I pretty much troll them for the rest of the convo but just found that funny
 6 years ago '04        #48
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 mayday20 said:
It doesn't even matter anymore..These BX "revolutionaries" find any and every reason to talk sh*t about white people. What would happen if a white guy wore a shirt like your ignorant a.ss dude up there, with the wording reversed? It would be racist and a reason for him to die. But, for your boy, it's funny because black people can't be racist..FOH. Cracker is okay but ****** is not? Double standards k!ll me.

And who wears a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss Cracker" anyway? Bet he has a nice job and is a great role model.
lol pus*y a.ss cracker k!lls a black kid for nothing and the pus*y a.ss cracker on the net cares more about a shirt lol
 6 years ago '05        #49
zrammbo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 181 181
Saying "when foreclosures forced owners to rent out to low-lifes and gangsters.”, doesn't make him a racist, if anybody lived in a half-way decent gated community they wouldn't want it being rundown or the crime rate rising from newcomers.
 6 years ago '04        #50
htown 
space
space
space
 Hit Em' Up said:
10 bucks says that guy is the father of at least one child he doesn't support or provide child support for and makes less then 30k a year. I can't see any educated black people wearing that shirt.
I don't know...I know of at least one guy living in an upper middle class neighborhood that had an even worse mindstate than this guy...the guy I'm talking about even k!lled a kid because he was wearing a hoodie
 6 years ago '04        #51
htown 
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Yep. White people are the only racists ones, riiiiiiiiight. Only thing is, that doesn't p!ss me off. When Troy Davis was accused of k!lling that white cop, did you see any white people wearing a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss N***er" ? Only people who complain about racism are racist people. That person wearing that shirt is an OBVIOUS racist. And anyone who supports that shirt is an obvious racist. fu*king getting sick of black people playing victim to every got damn thing that doesn't pertain to them being pristine, clean human beings. ANYTHING get's said or done negatively to a black person and instantly whoever did it is racist.

it's hilarious when crackers lose all ability to be logical when discussing race and their obvious advantageous position when it comes to race
 6 years ago '04        #52
htown 
space
space
space
 Perplexity said:
So it's cool for a black dude to walk around with pus*y a.ss cracker on his shirt but if a white dude walkin around in pus*y a.ss ****** attire....?

Miss me with this sh*t, you type of idiots keep on dividing us, have fun.
nah dudes like George Zimmerman are the idiots that do more to divide us...one guy is wearing a shirt and another guy is k!lling kids...if they are equal in your mind...then most likely you and zimmerman have more in common than you think
 6 years ago '10        #53
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Ahura said:
This picture might seem cool for this example, but if a white dude pulled out a T-shirt of a picture of a black murderer with caption "pus*y a.ss ******", I would have a problem; therefore, I can't cosign this picture.
I agree
 6 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm white and I want one of these shirts.......I want to confuse the hell out of people.
 6 years ago '10        #55
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 persuazion said:
I'm white and I want one of these shirts.......I want to confuse the hell out of people.
 03-24-2012, 09:54 PM         #56
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White devils real mad in this thread, acting like Blacks have no reason to disdain and have a strong hatred towards Whites. I guess they forgot all the sh*t we put up with from these wicked a.ss white beast

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

but according to MAyday20 we are so wrong

Mayday20 said:
It doesn't even matter anymore..These BX "revolutionaries" find any and every reason to talk sh*t about white people. What would happen if a white guy wore a shirt like your ignorant a.ss dude up there, with the wording reversed? It would be racist and a reason for him to die. But, for your boy, it's funny because black people can't be racist..FOH. Cracker is okay but ****** is not? Double standards k!ll me.

And who wears a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss Cracker" anyway? Bet he has a nice job and is a great role model.
Gtfo devil, look at all those hate filled harbingers of destruction a.ss devils smiling and all jolly after brutalizing a innocent Black man. I wish I could spit in your white a.ss face.
 6 years ago '08        #57
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 14 14
As black people we shouldn't let Zimmerman and his bullsh!t life destroy what little progress has and continues to be made. I have friends of all colors and classes and I know they're nothing like Zimmerman! Also, let's not forget WHITES as well as blacks marched for equality during the Civil Rights movement, so if anything should move you and/or anger you about what happened to Treyvon let the ignorance and stupidity of Zimmerman be at fault not racism. My white friends feel he's a piece of sh!t as well as I do so I know it's not everyone who are against blacks, just idiots like Zimmerman. Racism no matter who it comes from is a form stupidity and ignorance, and our world is changing everyday so eventually one day people who are racist no matter what color they are 'cuz blacks can be racist too, will be frowned upon and won't have as strong of an effect on society as they do now! I hope I'm still alive for when that day comes but whether I'm here or not I'm not worried because I know it's coming... one day!
 6 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
these motherfu*kers talking about that shirt but you can really find this little guy posted up in some people's front yard

[pic - click to view]

fu*k that shirt.....lets not act as if there are not things that white people do to get under the skin of other races.

[pic - click to view]

03-24-2012, 11:28 PM         #59
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
these motherfu*kers talking about that shirt but you can really find this little guy posted up in some people's front yard

[pic - click to view]

fu*k that shirt.....lets not act as if there are not things that white people do to get under the skin of other races.

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
 abstrak_kapital said:
As black people we shouldn't let Zimmerman and his bullsh!t life destroy what little progress has and continues to be made. I have friends of all colors and classes and I know they're nothing like Zimmerman! Also, let's not forget WHITES as well as blacks marched for equality during the Civil Rights movement, so if anything should move you and/or anger you about what happened to Treyvon let the ignorance and stupidity of Zimmerman be at fault not racism. My white friends feel he's a piece of sh!t as well as I do so I know it's not everyone who are against blacks, just idiots like Zimmerman. Racism no matter who it comes from is a form stupidity and ignorance, and our world is changing everyday so eventually one day people who are racist no matter what color they are 'cuz blacks can be racist too, will be frowned upon and won't have as strong of an effect on society as they do now! I hope I'm still alive for when that day comes but whether I'm here or not I'm not worried because I know it's coming... one day!
Hi house negro

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #60
THELASTBOYSCOUT 
space
space
$341 | Props total: 153 153
 regulate said:
fu*k up f*ggot.

The only real double standard is the fact that black folks had to go through 200 years of being treated worse than animals then another 100 as second class citizens.

When you crackers go through all that sh*t, THEN what you say has moral merit until then your opinion dont mean sh*t. Just accept it like you accept the sky being blue and keep it moving.
Righton time fam
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago