Mar 24 - George Zimmerman's Friend Frank Taafe's Violent & Racist Past Revealed[Mug Shot Pic]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 youknowmystelo said:
So the media chooses a young and cute innocent looking picture for the victim and a criminal looking one for Zimmerman.
I think I know what you mean, I kinda wonder what he like that day.

[pic - click to view]

There goes a hoody picture
 03-24-2012, 03:01 PM         #22
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Trayvon was an innocent victim & Zimmerman is a criminal....how'd they get it wrong?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

The news is suppose to be objective.
 6 years ago '07        #23
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

real sh*t i see a MAN wearing something like this im trying to put him too sleep. you will get stole on and stomped on for this sh*t.

I agree that dude is a racist, murdering as*hole but dont be throwing that cracker word around.

at everyone in here showing how much they hate white people and then white people go when they get zimmermanchez off for this murder

Last edited by JohnDoe; 03-24-2012 at 03:38 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #24
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

I thought he was hispanic. Not White
 03-24-2012, 03:56 PM         #25
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesn't even matter anymore..These BX "revolutionaries" find any and every reason to talk sh*t about white people. What would happen if a white guy wore a shirt like your ignorant a.ss dude up there, with the wording reversed? It would be racist and a reason for him to die. But, for your boy, it's funny because black people can't be racist..FOH. Cracker is okay but ****** is not? Double standards k!ll me.

And who wears a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss Cracker" anyway? Bet he has a nice job and is a great role model.
 6 years ago '10        #26
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

whoa
thats 2 much. I can't rock no sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 mayday20 said:
It doesn't even matter anymore..These BX "revolutionaries" find any and every reason to talk sh*t about white people. What would happen if a white guy wore a shirt like your ignorant a.ss dude up there, with the wording reversed? It would be racist and a reason for him to die. But, for your boy, it's funny because black people can't be racist..FOH. Cracker is okay but ****** is not? Double standards k!ll me.

And who wears a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss Cracker" anyway? Bet he has a nice job and is a great role model.
Agreed shirt is in poor taste...
 6 years ago '09        #28
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 yeugkk said:
i want this shirt now
I don't think some of y'all would have the balls to wear it...that's a backwards step anyway no class. But he's seems southern and there the worst with racist sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #29
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 regulate said:

Woah everybody back up here we got an e thug reppin harddddddddd

[pic - click to view]

You wouldn't do a gotdamn thang pus*y a.ss cracker. I know it. You know it. You momma knows it.
Im not hard an yes It does sound like some gay Ethug sh*t so let me rephrase

Imma STEAL ON YOU if you wear this shirt. IM GOING TO f!ght HELLA DIRTY BUT STILL TRY A KO YOU IF YOUR WEARING THIS SHIRT.

IM NO TOUGH GUY BUT IF I STEAL ON YOU GOOD CHANCE IM GOING TO KNOCK YOU OUT
 6 years ago '07        #30
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
that frank guy is a fu*king idiot himself

undercover racist
 6 years ago '04        #31
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

well damn
 03-24-2012, 05:09 PM         #32
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

This picture might seem cool for this example, but if a white dude pulled out a T-shirt of a picture of a black murderer with caption "pus*y a.ss ******", I would have a problem; therefore, I can't cosign this picture.
 6 years ago '04        #33
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 Ahura said:
This picture might seem cool for this example, but if a white dude pulled out a T-shirt of a picture of a black murderer with caption "pus*y a.ss ******", I would have a problem; therefore, I can't cosign this picture.
basically
 6 years ago '04        #34
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 regulate said:
fu*k up f*ggot.

The only real double standard is the fact that black folks had to go through 200 years of being treated worse than animals then another 100 as second class citizens.

When you crackers go through all that sh*t, THEN what you say has moral merit until then your opinion dont mean sh*t. Just accept it like you accept the sky being blue and keep it moving.
Or you could wear that shirt, have some "cracker" confront you about it, and then have him shoot you in the face in self-defense when your ignorant a.ss goes go at him. He may be the "pus*y cracker," but he will be a living "pus*y cracker."

People who wear shirts that say a "statement" are only asking for trouble. You never know what some lunatic out there is thinking when he sees it. No need to draw extra attention from nut-jobs.

Last edited by Alf; 03-24-2012 at 06:30 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #35
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10531 10531
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

Yep. White people are the only racists ones, riiiiiiiiight. Only thing is, that doesn't p!ss me off. When Troy Davis was accused of k!lling that white cop, did you see any white people wearing a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss N***er" ? Only people who complain about racism are racist people. That person wearing that shirt is an OBVIOUS racist. And anyone who supports that shirt is an obvious racist. fu*king getting sick of black people playing victim to every got damn thing that doesn't pertain to them being pristine, clean human beings. ANYTHING get's said or done negatively to a black person and instantly whoever did it is racist.
 6 years ago '09        #36
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 bobbysteels18 said:
I thought he was hispanic. Not White
Hispanic isn't a race they can be white or black
 03-24-2012, 07:08 PM         #37
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Yep. White people are the only racists ones, riiiiiiiiight. Only thing is, that doesn't p!ss me off. When Troy Davis was accused of k!lling that white cop, did you see any white people wearing a shirt saying "pus*y a.ss N***er" ? Only people who complain about racism are racist people. That person wearing that shirt is an OBVIOUS racist. And anyone who supports that shirt is an obvious racist. fu*king getting sick of black people playing victim to every got damn thing that doesn't pertain to them being pristine, clean human beings. ANYTHING get's said or done negatively to a black person and instantly whoever did it is racist.

98% of white people are racist

sat on his back and and muderd him in cold blood

zimmerman would have murderd a white kid if he was wearing a hoodie and walking threw his neighborhood with a bag of skittles and a arizona ice tea if the white boy didnt answer his question
 03-24-2012, 07:12 PM         #38
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
10 bucks says that guy is the father of at least one child he doesn't support or provide child support for and makes less then 30k a year. I can't see any educated black people wearing that shirt.
a white man thinking a black man is a bad guy because of what he is wearing
 6 years ago '10        #39
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
waiting on the worldstar video of Zimmerman catching a hot tire around his neck
 6 years ago '10        #40
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 ImAMonster said:

amazes me how angry you fu*king people get.......kind of makes me want to put you in my basement and beat the breaks off of you for a few months, starve you and degrade you.....when I'm done I'll just release. Hit you up a few years later and see if we can be friends.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy