Lebron James & Dwayne Wade honor Trayvon Martin with special messages on game shoes. (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
472 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,022 | Props total: 2911 2911
 Smoke500 said:
I didn't say anything was wrong with it. But face it, this issue has gotten national attention because it's become a trendy topic. The truth is some of these stars and many people will still believe in stereotypes and other people will suffer. Does Wade and Bron make it a regular thing to f!ght against this in general? And I'm not just talking about issues blown up by the media, I mean in general
Its life though...
If these sports stars were to turn their attention to trying to battle social issues they might as well do that instead of basketball. D wade and lebron just took this and ran with it because its a race issue that happened to be in Florida. Lebron and wade arent calling themselves heroes, the media is.
 6 years ago '04        #62
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 .:RELOADED:. said:
in LA we riot over sh*t like this and k!ll people

in miami nobody is doin a damn thing

surprised someone hasnt taken the law into there own hands yet.....the entire state of florida is looking real soft right now
k!ll more innocent people. good idea. jesus christ is LA really that god damn dumb?
 6 years ago '04        #63
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 .:RELOADED:. said:
innocent people? zimmerman aint innocent shut your feather wearin a.ss up

dont make me burn your teepee n leave u homeless
was talking about la people
 6 years ago '04        #64
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,175 | Props total: 180 180
 SeaJaiye said:
would jordan and pippen ever do this?? kobe and shaq??
It's sad how hard you're trying

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '10        #65
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 mikesaimname said:
not at all...its just that only black people seem to be allowed to have outspoken "leaders".

If white people had that, it would be seen as racist...and i don't need to hear about oppression or equality...all groups should be able to be seen and heard the same...

i'm tired of opportunists making light of things...we don't know what happened that night...we don't know what was in his head...

my point is...things only seem to be a travesty when its a black victim...

[pic - click to view]

You do realize that the country's is 80% white and regardless of what happens, they are in power overall right? I'm a humanitarian myself and your opinion still makes no sense

It's like when people say "What if there was a historically black college". sh*t doesnt make any sense
 6 years ago '05        #66
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,654 | Props total: 208 208
 Smoke500 said:
You do realize that the country's is 80% white and regardless of what happens, they are in power overall right? I'm a humanitarian myself and your opinion still makes no sense

It's like when people say "What if there was a historically black college". sh*t doesnt make any sense
of course it does...why doesn't jesse jackson and al sharpton go to places where black teens storm a store owned by someone white and rob it blind? Or anytime someone black car jacks someone white...where are they screaming how wrong it is...

they're there for media attention...so i'm saying why not have someone white/hispanic/indian/etc that can do the same when its their race thats a victim and make a giant media blitz over it?

the country has gotten out of control...and sorry to say but the reason we have these kinds of incidents is because of the actions of others...its not right....but its what it is...

you can talk about racial profiling and racism and this and that...but as humans, we have an instinctual nature that says when you've seen something a couple dozen times, you're going to be a bit more alert and on edge when you see it again...

whiney white liberals want to cry and admonish people, but they won't look at the harsh reality we live in...
 6 years ago '07        #67
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
Tim Reynolds‏@ByTimReynoldsReply

Trayvon Martin's father to AP tonight about the Miami Heat tributes: "If he could hear them say his name, he would be so moved by it."
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside In honor of the Steet Fighter anniversary game coming up...
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cas and 69 Talk on Live, Now Best Friends
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
222 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy