Waka Flocka Breakfast Club interview, Slick Pulla "I Want To Beat You Up"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2012, 04:45 AM         #81
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cousin Waka will always be that n*gga, L or W.
 03-24-2012, 05:51 AM         #82
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flock real as fu*k. Idgaf what none of yall behind a cpu says cuz we dont kno who none of u are in real life. i was in f!ght when i was younger n got decked in the eye by a n*gga that slipped a ring on his finger and i had a red dot in my eye afterwards but beat the sh*t out of dude. Dude neva gt over the a.ss whooping either and i dont do round twos after i get the first W

Even in real life real n*ggas arent accepted, dats why its hard for yall internet dudes to recognize a real person. Real n*ggas do end up in jail r die quicker than fakes cuz we take a stand n fakes go with the flow to stay in the clear

flock came up by himself with a lil help from thieving a.ss tay don stealing beats. gucci was locked when flock droppd his first mixtape n had nuthn to do with it. In my city ppl were bumping Southside Anthem produced by my lil bro youngshun beatz, Hard in the paint by lex and gun sound by southside. n*ggas keep it 1million n yall still hate

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-24-2012 at 05:54 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #83
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 Walkerboy86 said:
flock real as fu*k. Idgaf what none of yall behind a cpu says cuz we dont kno who none of u are in real life. i was in f!ght when i was younger n got decked in the eye by a n*gga that slipped a ring on his finger and i had a red dot in my eye afterwards but beat the sh*t out of dude. Dude neva gt over the a.ss whooping either and i dont do round twos after i get the first W

Even in real life real n*ggas arent accepted, dats why its hard for yall internet dudes to recognize a real person. Real n*ggas do end up in jail r die quicker than fakes cuz we take a stand n fakes go with the flow to stay in the clear

flock came up by himself with a lil help from thieving a.ss tay don stealing beats. gucci was locked when flock droppd his first mixtape n had nuthn to do with it. In my city ppl were bumping Southside Anthem produced by my lil bro youngshun beatz, Hard in the paint by lex and gun sound by southside. n*ggas keep it 1million n yall still hate
Shut yo dumbazz up!! You CPU..waka got on cause he guccis boy that's called riding coat tails"..

P always droping that knowledge!..what up P.
 03-24-2012, 12:14 PM         #84
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol like i said homie ima keep it ab the topic. all that poppin aint gon do sh*t but make u look like a damn clown.y argue wit a n*gga illneva see to put hands on. my lil brother talked to flock personally so anything yo groupie a.ss say is irrelevent.

if n*ggas just fu*kn wit flock bcuz of gucci then why the slickpulla aint shyt poppin lame a.ss n*gga.

yall n*ggas on here argue wit n*ggas that actually kno shyt ab the ppl u look up to n try n mke a point.

NOW SHUT YO DUMB a.ss UP CLOWN
 03-24-2012, 12:39 PM         #85
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
I swear dudes on here is fake as fucc and never had no f!ghts,equals see a blackeye and automatically say dude took a l! Smh like y'all never seen or whooped on a fool but left with a shiner. Now as far as waka smarts,I'm a leave that one alone,but clearly waka saying he want a bar of that,and seeing is pulla bout that. Pulla and waka seem like real one's to me so if it happens I hope it stays only hands. But fucc rocc'n pom poms yell™
waka is a throw bricks an hide ya hands type. he get up on the radio an say he wanna see pulla one on one but when they actually ready to get em up somewhere he gon back down fasho. if he wouldnt chunk em with kebo who was his patna who he kno after they f!ght its gon be over with why u think he gon shoot pulla the fair one
 6 years ago '07        #86
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
"A person and a animal is two different people"
 03-24-2012, 01:02 PM         #87
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Insurgent313 said:
Shut yo dumbazz up!! You CPU..waka got on cause he guccis boy that's called riding coat tails"..

P always droping that knowledge!..what up P.
Waddup n*gga

Read the conversation
 6 years ago '08        #88
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
i like waka but hes a nother bi polar rapper..

in this interview

first he said..i dont f!ght i want to k!ll them..then he says he wants to f!ght him.

i duno i forget i watched this video the other day but it was line after line of just stupid talk.
 6 years ago '11        #89
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 12557 12557
waka flocka just being a real hood dude how he was thought can't hate him for that sometimes you just have to be 1000 percent to the point and be real it is what it is.
 6 years ago '11        #90
2HIGHlife 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 30 30
Like i said..the n*gga tht won the f!ght is never thirsty as fu*k for the round 2.

nothin left to prove.
 03-24-2012, 02:22 PM         #91
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint speaking on the f!ghting sh*t with flock and slick but as far as the music, gucci was locked up when flock started rapping and dropped salute me or shoot me.

Gucci wasnt featured on that mixtape. n*gga had his own buzz and capitalized off that being affiliated wit gucc. And sorry to tell u but ya boi drumgang aint the only n*gga on this board that got knowledge lil homie.

Like i said my lil brother in the industry so get right b4 u start that cheerleading, d!ckriding sh*t lil n*gga and continue to ONLY be a fan of yo fav artists cuz thats ab as close as ull get to em
 6 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
Any man in here that says if you get a black eye that means you lost a f!ght, obviously has not been in a real f!ght and has no combat training. I would love to get some of you tough guys in the ring and see if you let your hands go like ya'll do ya lips.
 6 years ago '11        #93
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 SoCannon said:
bi*ch n*gga i beat yo muthfu*king a.ss dont try me like no fu*king lame
I felt that sh*t thru the damn monitor
 03-24-2012, 04:33 PM         #94
Faarooq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #95
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 TESTIFLY88 said:
waka flocka just being a real hood dude how he was thought can't hate him for that sometimes you just have to be 1000 percent to the point and be real it is what it is.

a real dumb and real fake n*gga
Oh
 6 years ago '08        #96
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
n*gga said don't nobody fu*k wit him when he out on the road

I came home one day last year and turned on the news and saw his Tour Bus being looked at by Johnny Law...seems he got caught on the wrong side of Freedom Drive here in Charlotte :laughing0: Swiss Cheesed that joint
 6 years ago '07        #97
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
He talkin bout Jay n Ye wit that HAM sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #98
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
I dont fu*k wit Waka's music but I respect him
 6 years ago '04        #99
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
if he hates the industry so much and its fake.... just go back to slangin?

interviewers stay on the balls of guests.

Last edited by tdm2000; 03-24-2012 at 11:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy