Waka Flocka Breakfast Club interview, Slick Pulla "I Want To Beat You Up"

most viewed right now
 169
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
83 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 283 283
 Rendition said:
Waka Flocka just gave Slick Pulla more promotion with this video than Jeezy has in 5 years
slick pulla been in jail for like 3 of those 5 years though
 6 years ago '12        #62
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 SoCannon said:
bi*ch n*gga i beat yo muthfu*king a.ss dont try me like no fu*king lame
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 6 years ago '10        #63
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,598 | Props total: 241 241
 SoCannon said:
bi*ch n*gga i beat yo muthfu*king a.ss dont try me like no fu*king lame

[pic - click to view]

 03-23-2012, 04:38 PM         #64
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:

[pic - click to view]

Delbert you silly guy, stop posting pictures of William Roberts III in this thread. Nobody was even talking about "Rick Ross", Real name william Roberts III.
 6 years ago '10        #65
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 283 283
i remember when waka and slick f!ght stuff was on the internet.... its just as simple as this pulla got decked him. waka had the black eye.. then i remember when waka had the nerve to talk sh*t as his shows calling slick pulla "martin lawrence" and sh*t.. . waka a bi*ch.. and remember when them crips was at the video shoot.. ..but yea.... waka is waka
 6 years ago '10        #66
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,598 | Props total: 241 241
 drumgangP said:
Delbert you silly guy, stop posting pictures of William Roberts III in this thread. Nobody was even talking about "Rick Ross", Real name william Roberts III.
my bad
 6 years ago '12        #67
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,101 | Props total: 3049 3049
 TedMundy said:
WACKA FLOCKA IS sh*t, AND ONLY IGNORANT YOUNG DUMB MOTHERfu*kAZ LIKE HIS MUSIC.Its one thing to be lyrical,but this dude is just horrible and the only reason he has a few hits now is because he did collabos with major artist like Drake & fu*king Trey songz.Of course anyone that does a song with them is guaranteed to be a hit more likely than not.One thing he DID say though that was true is that SUPERLYRICAL RAPPERS,CANT MAKE HITS TO SAVE THEIR LIFE.

NAS is the prime example! After Illmatic CD,rule the world and ether,what other good records did he have that were hits? Eminem is the same way DONT NO BLACK FOLKS BUMP HIS sh*t. HE'S SUPER LYRICAL,BUT HE IS A SPLIT BETWEEN POP AND HIPHOP AND HE HAS A huge WHITE fanbase.None of his hooks are good or special imo. Take a pick "Cleanin out my closet and Lose yourself. However his verses were really good.My name is " Is a corny a.ss fu*king song as well" SOME sh*t WHITE FOLKS LIKE AND IS MORE POP IF ANYTHING.

AND WACKA FLOCKA LIED ABOUT ONE THING.HE NOT GIFTED,HE ABSOLUTELY,POSITIVELY,100% SUCKS,AND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A GLORIFIED HYPE MAN. THE ONLY GIFT THAT IGNORANT BASTARD HAS,IS HIS MOM BEING A MANAGER IN THE INDUSTRY AND MANAGING GUCCI. ITS THE ONLY REASON HE GOT IN THE GAME AND IS STILL IN IT. ANYONE THAT LIKES THIS DUDE IS A fu*kING IDIOT.
This n*gga gonna have a heart attack one day while is posting
 6 years ago '12        #68
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 ZlatanDrogba said:
This n*gga gonna have a heart attack one day while is posting

 6 years ago '11        #69
does any 1 care 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$5,743 | Props total: 659 659
 TedMundy said:
WACKA FLOCKA IS sh*t, AND ONLY IGNORANT YOUNG DUMB MOTHERfu*kAZ LIKE HIS MUSIC.Its one thing to be lyrical,but this dude is just horrible and the only reason he has a few hits now is because he did collabos with major artist like Drake & fu*king Trey songz.Of course anyone that does a song with them is guaranteed to be a hit more likely than not.One thing he DID say though that was true is that SUPERLYRICAL RAPPERS,CANT MAKE HITS TO SAVE THEIR LIFE.

NAS is the prime example! After Illmatic CD,rule the world and ether,what other good records did he have that were hits? Eminem is the same way DONT NO BLACK FOLKS BUMP HIS sh*t. HE'S SUPER LYRICAL,BUT HE IS A SPLIT BETWEEN POP AND HIPHOP AND HE HAS A huge WHITE fanbase.None of his hooks are good or special imo. Take a pick "Cleanin out my closet and Lose yourself. However his verses were really good.My name is " Is a corny a.ss fu*king song as well" SOME sh*t WHITE FOLKS LIKE AND IS MORE POP IF ANYTHING.

AND WACKA FLOCKA LIED ABOUT ONE THING.HE NOT GIFTED,HE ABSOLUTELY,POSITIVELY,100% SUCKS,AND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A GLORIFIED HYPE MAN. THE ONLY GIFT THAT IGNORANT BASTARD HAS,IS HIS MOM BEING A MANAGER IN THE INDUSTRY AND MANAGING GUCCI. ITS THE ONLY REASON HE GOT IN THE GAME AND IS STILL IN IT. ANYONE THAT LIKES THIS DUDE IS A fu*kING IDIOT.

[pic - click to view]

 03-23-2012, 05:30 PM         #70
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waka wouldnt take that fade wit kebo gotti so u kno damn well he not finna get em up with pulla
 03-23-2012, 05:46 PM         #71
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
WACKA FLOCKA IS sh*t, AND ONLY IGNORANT YOUNG DUMB MOTHERfu*kAZ LIKE HIS MUSIC.Its one thing to be lyrical,but this dude is just horrible and the only reason he has a few hits now is because he did collabos with major artist like Drake & fu*king Trey songz.Of course anyone that does a song with them is guaranteed to be a hit more likely than not.One thing he DID say though that was true is that SUPERLYRICAL RAPPERS,CANT MAKE HITS TO SAVE THEIR LIFE.

NAS is the prime example! After Illmatic CD,rule the world and ether,what other good records did he have that were hits? Eminem is the same way DONT NO BLACK FOLKS BUMP HIS sh*t. HE'S SUPER LYRICAL,BUT HE IS A SPLIT BETWEEN POP AND HIPHOP AND HE HAS A huge WHITE fanbase.None of his hooks are good or special imo. Take a pick "Cleanin out my closet and Lose yourself. However his verses were really good.My name is " Is a corny a.ss fu*king song as well" SOME sh*t WHITE FOLKS LIKE AND IS MORE POP IF ANYTHING.

AND WACKA FLOCKA LIED ABOUT ONE THING.HE NOT GIFTED,HE ABSOLUTELY,POSITIVELY,100% SUCKS,AND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A GLORIFIED HYPE MAN. THE ONLY GIFT THAT IGNORANT BASTARD HAS,IS HIS MOM BEING A MANAGER IN THE INDUSTRY AND MANAGING GUCCI. ITS THE ONLY REASON HE GOT IN THE GAME AND IS STILL IN IT. ANYONE THAT LIKES THIS DUDE IS A fu*kING IDIOT.
Cocaine is a helluva drug kids
 6 years ago '05        #72
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,002 | Props total: 5420 5420
Dudes not giving a fuk about that good life.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
Clear example of ppl being what they listen 2. This interview was too dumb for me to watch halfway. Animals & ppl 2 different ppl? Whats a super lyrical rapper?

Dudes is always gettin ran on but he Piru tho.



[video - click to view]





[video - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]






[video - click to view]



 6 years ago '11        #74
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,213 | Props total: 414 414

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


Rip dunk


[video - click to view]


Look at waka with the celtics hat and my n*gga dunk rip


Last edited by elvisfreshly; 03-23-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #75
bradleyb87 
space
avatar space
space
$2,166 | Props total: 760 760
 ondatpurple said:
it doesnt matter, what was said was said

sure alley boy flip flopped on it but dont act like he didnt disrespect jeezy



in an interview gibbs was asked about the diss alley boy made towards jeezy and he said he doesn't care instead of riding for cte
When he was asked about that, Gibbs said somethin' along the lines of, "Did he mention Jeezy's name?" After he was told "no," he said, "well, there's nothin' to discuss."
 03-23-2012, 11:16 PM         #76
That Dude 12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One hood a** nicca
 6 years ago '04        #77
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,393 | Props total: 3046 3046
 kenoe212004 said:
my n*gga flocka said sum real a.ss sh*t in this interveiw im glad he talked bout how he feels bout dunk gettin k!lled i understand now why he dont be sayin rip an sh*t to him dunk aint dead an fu*k all u cte stans n*ggas sayin slick pulla whooped flocka just cuzz he got a black eye in the f!ght dont mean u lost i bet this time tho if they f!ght flock will smash dat n*gga 4sho.....

[pic - click to view]

































































































































 6 years ago '11        #78
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I swear dudes on here is fake as fucc and never had no f!ghts,equals see a blackeye and automatically say dude took a l! Smh like y'all never seen or whooped on a fool but left with a shiner. Now as far as waka smarts,I'm a leave that one alone,but clearly waka saying he want a bar of that,and seeing is pulla bout that. Pulla and waka seem like real one's to me so if it happens I hope it stays only hands. But fucc rocc'n pom poms yell™
 6 years ago '04        #79
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 275 275
 drumgangP said:
Hows Gibbs "duck" a n*gga who cant even own up to admitting hes trying to diss someone? He refuses to call names, and he refuses to even admit he was calling them out.

Infact hes said clearly that he didnt "Mean it that way".






He shot his own credibility in the a.ss with that one. Smarten up Nas
This n*gga clearly said he ain't dissin independent n*ggas, meaning little n*ggas without major backing that wouldn't be able to help him get on
 03-24-2012, 01:59 AM         #80
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
This n*gga clearly said he ain't dissin independent n*ggas, meaning little n*ggas without major backing that wouldn't be able to help him get on
Yeah cause tip and Jeezy are Indies
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
May 18 - How #MAGA reacted to 10 kids being killed
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
May 18 - Being Socially Isolated for Long Periods of Time Reshapes Brain Chemi..
96 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy