Waka Flocka Breakfast Club interview, Slick Pulla "I Want To Beat You Up"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 drumgangP said:
Nah, hes pretty dead.
U a dumb a.ss n*gga bruh......
 6 years ago '04        #42
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
yea n*ggaz real disrespectful but its the net so
 6 years ago '05        #43
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Alley boy just got paid to protect flocka.

Cte broke
 03-23-2012, 04:14 PM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kenoe212004 said:
U a dumb a.ss n*gga bruh......
Im dumb for saying someone who died, is dead. Okay
 6 years ago '10        #45
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 drumgangP said:
Gibbs also said tell dude to say a name. Call some names so people can get to making things happen. But throwing shots and then doing 50+ interviews saying you WERENT throwing shows doesnt warrant a reply.

Thats a bi*ch move....Ima grown a.ss man, and as a grown a.ss man I could personally give 2 fu*ks about someone who aint real enough to address me direct. All the subliminal games and hiding of hands arent worth my time.

I've heard gibbs talk sh*t and diss n*ggas in interviews for less than what alley boy said. lil b for example.

that whole say names thing was just a cop out
 03-23-2012, 04:22 PM         #46
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
I've heard gibbs talk sh*t and diss n*ggas for less than what alley boy said

that whole say names thing was just a cop out
So writing a song about 2 individuals, subliminally referencing their newest mixtape and their nicknames and such, and then doing an a.ssload of videos denying you were infact dissing them WASNT a cop out?

Oh...I get it, its okay if Alleyboy ducks the situation, just aint cool for anyone else to. Makes sense now!
 6 years ago '12        #47
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 drumgangP said:
So writing a song about 2 individuals, subliminally referencing their newest mixtape and their nicknames and such, and then doing an a.ssload of videos denying you were infact dissing them WASNT a cop out?

Oh...I get it, its okay if Alleyboy ducks the situation, just aint cool for anyone else to. Makes sense now!

exactly
 6 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 drumgangP said:

I'm saying gibbs picks and chooses who he wants to talk sh*t about

lil b was minding his own business and gibbs took it upon himself to diss the dude

now you got alley boy talkin on songs about extorting your boss and you aint gonna ride for your camp?
 6 years ago '12        #49
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
I'm saying gibbs picks and chooses who he wants to talk sh*t about

lil b was minding his own business and gibbs took it upon himself to diss the dude

now you got alley boy talkin on songs about extorting your boss and you aint gonna ride for your camp?

jeezy doesnt even care about alley boy so why should gibbs care
 6 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 Dee352 said:
jeezy doesnt even care about alley boy so why should gibbs care
thats not the point

I find it funny how jeezy stans defend this with that "he didnt say names" or saying alley boy is a nobody and jeezy shouldnt care

since when does jeezy not care? isnt this the same guy that dissed nas for saying hip hop is dead?

how you gonna let sh*t slide when a n*gga talkin about taking money from you like you something to play with

gangsta gibbs should ride for his boss without even being asked
 6 years ago '12        #51
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
thats not the point

I find it funny how jeezy stans defend this with that "he didnt say names" or saying alley boy is a nobody and jeezy shouldnt care

since when does jeezy not care? isnt this the same guy that dissed nas for saying hip hop is dead?

how you gonna let sh*t slide when a n*gga talkin about taking money from you like you something to play with

jeezy still doesnt care
 03-23-2012, 04:40 PM         #52
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waka keep it one hunnind
 03-23-2012, 04:44 PM         #53
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
thats not the point

Jeezy Stans? Nah, just a grown man that knows how a grown man should act. A grown man shouldnt make subliminal insults and then backdown as soon as the opportunity for him to ID who hes talking about permits itself.

This very thread houses a Waka Flocka video where Flocka clearly says he can never beef with Jeezy on account of his issue with Gucci Mane......Yet youre sitting here telling us Gibbs should go grab his gun and defend Jeezys honor for something Alleyboy wont even admit to.

Explain your logic please.

As far as the Lil B Situation goes he actually made a great point when he dissed Lil B. He pointed out that people have died f!ghting for gay rights and even more will continue to do so, yet Lil B makes a joke of the situation and tries to use the struggle those people have went through for financial gain. I didnt agree with Lil B attempting to use fake homos3xuality either....Im heteros3xual, but its no different than watching things I believe in r*ped/wh0ored out and treated as if it has no value. A man should understand that.

Then again I have to realize that alot of the users on boxden are pimple having 13 year old kids.....who dont understand things like that.

Oh well, carry on.
 6 years ago '10        #54
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Jeezy Stans? Nah, just a grown man that knows how a grown man should act. A grown man shouldnt make subliminal insults and then backdown as soon as the opportunity for him to ID who hes talking about permits itself.

This very thread houses a Waka Flocka video where Flocka clearly says he can never beef with Jeezy on account of his issue with Gucci Mane......Yet youre sitting here telling us Gibbs should go grab his gun and defend Jeezys honor for something Alleyboy wont even admit to.

Explain your logic please.

As far as the Lil B Situation goes he actually made a great point when he dissed Lil B. He pointed out that people have died f!ghting for gay rights and even more will continue to do so, yet Lil B makes a joke of the situation and tries to use the struggle those people have went through for financial gain. I didnt agree with Lil B attempting to use fake homos3xuality either....Im heteros3xual, but its no different than watching things I believe in r*ped/wh0ored out and treated as if it has no value. A man should understand that.

Then again I have to realize that alot of the users on boxden are pimple having 13 year old kids.....who dont understand things like that.

Oh well, carry on.
gibbs doesnt give a fu*k about f*ggits and their rights

he only used that as a crutch cuz that was a controversial topic at the time

but even still, lil b was minding his own business. I would a.ssume that some n*gga in jeezy's town talking about extorting him would make him more heated than some gimmick internet rapper calling himself gay

be clear, gibbs picks and chooses who he talks about. and if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you
 03-23-2012, 04:56 PM         #55
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
gibbs doesnt give a fu*k about f*ggits and their rights

he only used that as a crutch cuz that was a controversial topic at the time

but even still, lil b was minding his own business. I would a.ssume that some n*gga in jeezy's town talking about extorting him would make him more heated than some gimmick internet rapper calling himself gay

be clear, gibbs picks and chooses who he talks about. and if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you

You don't get it. Its more about VALUE than it is Gay rights. He dissed the gimmick being used to generate a dollar.
 03-23-2012, 04:56 PM         #56
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess he pick and chose his battle when he referenced Pill on 187 Proof to huh?
 6 years ago '10        #57
calicase 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 161 161
I like this dude after this, Im going to listen to his songs now..
I usually dont get down with that southern rap.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 SoCannon said:
When did alley boy say he want to extorted Jeezy?
stay in school
 6 years ago '05        #59
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
 SoCannon said:
bi*ch n*gga i beat yo muthfu*king a.ss dont try me like no fu*king lame
 6 years ago '11        #60
2HIGHlife 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 30 30
Waka a real dude....

all ima say is the n*gga tht "won" the f!ght is never thirsty for a round 2.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago