Waka Flocka Breakfast Club interview, Slick Pulla "I Want To Beat You Up"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 Dee352 said:
no i was laughing cuz i remember waka had a black eye and he was walking in the club with shades on and he said he won the f!ght lmao yeah right lol
That doesn't mean he loss
 6 years ago '04        #22
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
i dont see why n*ggaz so scared to f!ght
 03-23-2012, 03:22 PM         #23
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
That doesn't mean he loss
Do me a favor and ask anyone from ATL who won that situation.

Flocka wasnt claiming he "Smashed someone" or "Won a f!ght" back when it happened. He claimed he was "Snuck"

Even though n*ggas who were there admitted the n*gga Slick walked straight up to dude 1on1

Just google it, tell me what you find lol.
 6 years ago '11        #24
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Not saying that wacka won but a black eye don't automatically mean you loss
 6 years ago '04        #25
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 drumgangP said:
Do me a favor and ask anyone from ATL who won that situation.

Flocka wasnt claiming he "Smashed someone" or "Won a f!ght" back when it happened. He claimed he was "Snuck"

Even though n*ggas who were there admitted the n*gga Slick walked straight up to dude 1on1

Just google it, tell me what you find lol.
Waka said someone else blacked his eye.

"Slick Pulla ain't catch me my n*gga," Flame said during an online broadcast. "Home snuffed me on the left side, I walked by him and he didn't do sh*t, a little young n*gga dropped his a** and his other guy tried to sneak my partner, I dropped his a**...Homie didn't do this, some grown a** n*gga blacked my eye and ran. Yo, homie [Slick Pulla] ain't do that, his name is not Slick Pulla, we finna call him Martin Lawrence. Stop calling him Slick Pulla...Nah, I ain't cool with Young Jeezy but I d*mn sure don't got no beef with Young Jeezy or the whole CTE gang, it's f*ck Slick Pulla. How many times I got to say it?"

03-23-2012, 03:29 PM         #26
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Waka said someone else blacked his eye.

"Slick Pulla ain't catch me my n*gga," Flame said during an online broadcast. "Home snuffed me on the left side, I walked by him and he didn't do sh*t, a little young n*gga dropped his a** and his other guy tried to sneak my partner, I dropped his a**...Homie didn't do this, some grown a** n*gga blacked my eye and ran. Yo, homie [Slick Pulla] ain't do that, his name is not Slick Pulla, we finna call him Martin Lawrence. Stop calling him Slick Pulla...Nah, I ain't cool with Young Jeezy but I d*mn sure don't got no beef with Young Jeezy or the whole CTE gang, it's f*ck Slick Pulla. How many times I got to say it?"

6 years ago '05        #27
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Didn't young Jeezy crew get beat up by DJ drama twice in Atlanta over Gucci?

Ask bama how that scar across his face is doing.
 6 years ago '12        #28
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
[QUOTE=murdamurda;22678073]Didn't young Jeezy crew get beat up by DJ drama twice in Atlanta over Gucci?

Ask bama how that scar across his face is doing.[/QU

6 years ago '10        #29
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 drumgangP said:
Hows Gibbs "duck" a n*gga who cant even own up to admitting hes trying to diss someone? He refuses to call names, and he refuses to even admit he was calling them out.

Infact hes said clearly that he didnt "Mean it that way".

He shot his own credibility in the a.ss with that one. Smarten up Nas
it doesnt matter, what was said was said

sure alley boy flip flopped on it but dont act like he didnt disrespect jeezy

Dee352 said:
how is gibbs ducking alley boy???
in an interview gibbs was asked about the diss alley boy made towards jeezy and he said he doesn't care instead of riding for cte
 6 years ago '04        #30
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
"what the fu*k is corporate thuggin, bi*ch i'm bout street thuggin"

ain't slick pulla a short a.ss dude and waka is like 6'4? Damn, that's a loss... I wonder if slim dunkin was around in this incident... dude had hands
 6 years ago '11        #31
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Not one thing he said made sense. And I like dude's music. But not one thing he said made a lick of sense. My god. I hope his mom is keeping an eye on him because I don't think he knows what's going on with his career and finances half the time. Maybe more than half.
 6 years ago '11        #32
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Offical said:
"A Person & A Animal is Two Different People"

I'm over here on life support:rolllaugh :

On some real sh*t tho, this n*gga Flocka must be a real good-hearted dude, cause this n*gga is simple as fu*k. You don't ever have to worry about this n*gga pullin a fast one on you

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 03-23-2012 at 03:45 PM..
 03-23-2012, 03:43 PM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kreuzberg61 said:
"what the fu*k is corporate thuggin, bi*ch i'm bout street thuggin"

ain't slick pulla a short a.ss dude and waka is like 6'4? Damn, that's a loss... I wonder if slim dunkin was around in this incident... dude had hands
Yeah Slicks a short dude. Wakas just a kid though, thats the difference.

And at the time of the event it was even younger.
 6 years ago '12        #34
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
I'm over here on life support:rolllaugh :

me too that n*gga is retarded
 6 years ago '05        #35
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25091 25091
@ n*ggas In Here Trying Defend That L. Waka Caught A Black Eye From Pulla and n*gga Was In Clubs With Sunglasses and sh*t. n*gga Even Spoke It and Said It Was Nothing....

"Yesterday afternoon, a brawl went down at Walter’s Clothing Store in Atlanta involving Jeezy’s camp and Gucci’s. Waka Flocka was involved and shots were fired. An eyewitness said the rapper was left with an eye jammie."

Waka Chalk Up That L and Kept It Moving Like Any Man Would. Dont Put On A Front Now n*gga Cause Its In The Past Now.
 03-23-2012, 03:44 PM         #36
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
it doesnt matter, what was said was said

sure alley boy flip flopped on it but dont act like he didnt disrespect jeezy

in an interview gibbs was asked about the diss alley boy made towards jeezy and he said he doesn't care instead of riding for cte
Gibbs also said tell dude to say a name. Call some names so people can get to making things happen. But throwing shots and then doing 50+ interviews saying you WERENT throwing shows doesnt warrant a reply.

Thats a bi*ch move....Ima grown a.ss man, and as a grown a.ss man I could personally give 2 fu*ks about someone who aint real enough to address me direct. All the subliminal games and hiding of hands arent worth my time.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 4499 4499
Waka real as fu*k,u dudes be on some gossip sh*t,talking about who beat who up and ghostface son smh
 6 years ago '04        #38
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
my n*gga flocka said sum real a.ss sh*t in this interveiw im glad he talked bout how he feels bout dunk gettin k!lled i understand now why he dont be sayin rip an sh*t to him dunk aint dead an fu*k all u cte stans n*ggas sayin slick pulla whooped flocka just cuzz he got a black eye in the f!ght dont mean u lost i bet this time tho if they f!ght flock will smash dat n*gga 4sho.....

Last edited by kenoe212004; 03-23-2012 at 03:53 PM..
 03-23-2012, 03:53 PM         #39
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kenoe212004 said:
my n*gga flocka said sum real a.ss sh*t in this interveiw im glad he talked bout how he feels bout dunk gettin k!lled i understand now why he dont be sayin rip an sh*t to him dunk aint dead.....
Nah, hes pretty dead.
 6 years ago '12        #40
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 Affectz said:
Waka real as fu*k,u dudes be on some gossip sh*t,talking about who beat who up and ghostface son smh
n*gga get the fu*k outta here lol

Last edited by Dee352; 03-23-2012 at 04:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago