Mar 23 - Obama finally speaks: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 1173 1173
The kkk been ducked off on here and now they popping out..for what
 6 years ago '04        #82
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
 mainevent4u88 said:
I still dont see how signing a petition can get someone arrested. Further more, I dont see how wearing a hoodie or buying arizonas or skittles helps the cause either.
Symbolism + ideas > weapons it will change hearts and minds not all but more than before Trayvon was martyrd
 6 years ago '05        #83
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 King856 said:
when has the president taken time out to speak on black on black violence? stop it oficial. I understand the kids murder was senseless and dude deserves to go to jail, but BLACK PEOPLE k!ll WHITES ALL THE TIME. get over it or k!ll yourself
You're obviously out of touch with facts because Obama, even before he was president, spoke at lengths about black on black crimes AND crimes on the streets PERIOD. And I don't know if you're speaking on the basis of YOUR AREA in reference to your "BLACK PEOPLE k!ll WHITES ALL THE TIME", but statistics(SMH) show otherwise in the majority with directly contradicts this very statement. WE k!ll each other more times than rabbits fugg. Get facts and stop portraying yourself as someone who's atop of the gang and someone who is "gangsta" because that crap is played out. Understood?
 6 years ago '05        #84
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 cedar49 said:
Symbolism + ideas > weapons it will change hearts and minds not all but more than before Trayvon was martyrd
Martyred? SMFH.. He didn't die for a cause, man.
 6 years ago '09        #85
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
The thing I don't understand is why you white people(and apparently natives) get so mad when we (the blacks)get mad. Ofcoarse were(blacks) are going to get mad! We(the blacks) perceive this as a hate crime against someone who looks like us, b(blacks)ecause they look like us(blacks). Therefore giving us(blacks) the thought that someone can go out and just shoot one of us(u get it) for no reason n its all good. ESPECIALLY when we all got atleast one family member locked up. You get what I'm sayin? And to the native american dude, that's fine if your people wanna laydown like pussies and get sh*tted on and give up. By all means don't f!ght for your freedoms and liberties as a human fu*kin being and y'all can run around playin cowboys n indians with them. Black people were all fu*ked, this I know and even tho every n*gga ain't YO n*gga one thing the bloods and crips can agree on and come together on is at the end of the day were past fed up with this bullsh*t. As long as racism persist so will our anger. END OF STORY

And that whole 99% of white people being racist I can't call it either way. I have white freinds in the military and outside but the ones in the military seem to be all lot more comfortable about joking and making racist remarks. And as a lower enlisted there's not much u can do but do is eo complaint but then u risk alienating urself from your teammembers and ever getting a dutiful position. So u have to have tough skin and laugh at it like its all just fun and games so u can be one of the guys. So I don't know if 99% of white people are racisst or not but I know a lot of y'all damn sure poke fun at us behind our backs, but y'all do it to everyone they just don't take it like we do....but then again so do we...hmm is it racist to make fun of stereotypes? Because black comics do it all the time and its funny but if I white person does it its racist hmmm... ok 99% of white people aren't racist there just morally and socially ignorant..maybe?hmmm
 03-23-2012, 10:21 PM         #86
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White devils in this thread , I'm about to ether all of you. Just subscribed to this thread, say some stupid ignorant sh*t so I can embarrass you covert closet racist piece of sh*t wicked a.ss beast.
 6 years ago '05        #87
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 mainevent4u88 said:
I still dont see how signing a petition can get someone arrested. Further more, I dont see how wearing a hoodie or buying arizonas or skittles helps the cause either.
signing a petition doesn't technically get someone arrested but as you can see it's brought a ton of attention to the situation so a lawyer will pick this up now and do what they do..
def gon' help that Obama's talking about it too
 6 years ago '05        #88
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
White devils in this thread , I'm about to ether all of you. Just subscribed to this thread, say some stupid ignorant sh*t so I can embarrass you covert closet racist piece of sh*t wicked a.ss beast.
Oh stfu, hypocrite. Aren't you the same "brother" that was detailing how you wanted to lick the as*hole of a "white devil" female?! SMFH..
 03-23-2012, 10:41 PM         #89
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
Oh stfu, hypocrite. Aren't you the same "brother" that was detailing how you wanted to lick the as*hole of a "white devil" female?! SMFH..
Who cares? s3x is s3x, not like im trying to breed with her, I don't want no mix kid. You real mad tho aren't you f*ggot
 6 years ago '08        #90
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 lifeundthescope said:
you suppose to scare sum one homie? you need to lay off the boondock episodes and grow up..
 03-23-2012, 11:08 PM         #91
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
you suppose to scare sum one homie? you need to lay off the boondock episodes and grow up..
I'm not trying to scare anyone, unlike you who was e-thugging in a thread a few days ago "come thru my varrio" and let us not forget the countless racial slurs you were spewing, I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.
 03-23-2012, 11:40 PM         #92
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He says something, now people accuse the President of being racist. See what happens? Meanwhile at a Rick Santorum rally at a Gun Range (?!?!) a woman points at a target and says "That's Obama" and blows it away.

Please tell me again that I'm creating racism.
 03-23-2012, 11:41 PM         #93
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2100000000 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Mar 23 - Obama finally... 03-24-2012 12:23 AM TinyTankX why hasn't ronnie banned your bi*ch a.ss?
why are you still a virgin?

Originally Posted by TinyTankX

I think this is what's keeping me from meeting girls...if you've read my threads in the streets you know I have low self esteem issues and a whole gang of other problems...I feel like if I can some how improve my confidence it can directly affect my social anxiety and improve my life overall.

I don't think I'm ugly but that seems to be the only girls I attract...I'm not trying to sound full of myself with this statement but the only girls who approach me are ones I don't care for...I'm scared of approaching girls because I feel like rejection would send my already low self esteem even lower and that's the last thing I need.

I actually approached a girl for the first time a week or two ago and things seemed to be going good but she said "she wants to be friends for now until I get to know you better" I was like fine but not once has she showed any signs of wanted to get to know me...sent her a text yesterday and she didn't respond...so automatically I'm thinking "wtf did I do?" this put a dent in my already low confidence.

There's been cases where cute girls give me looks..but I'm not sure what to make of it...it's like maybe they think I'm cute but maybe they're looking because something is wrong with me..I'm 19 years old and a virgin so something needs to happen fast...I'm tired of being like this.Also for the people who post in the streets and think I'm a troll...f**k off.
 6 years ago '09        #94
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 sjrocc05 said:
Black people are the weirdest people ever... they get a little $ and waste it on rims, chains and drugs and yet they always seem to cry the loudest and play the victim stance ALL THE fu*kING TIME...

So your ancestors were slaves... get over it.. so they were brought here against their will... get over it.. go back to africa if thats how you feel... so the government fu*ks you over.... get over it...

see its funny how victimizing is, my ancestors, well there arnt many of us Native Americans around anymore... wonder why that is right? GTFO.. did you know that reservations are actually WORSE then the project black people get to live in? Did you know that theres no running water or electricity in some reservations? Why? well the government promised us things and never delivered they just stuck us on to these small pieces of land and sentenced us to live there... did you know, that Native American's are actually bigger victims of racism that was NEVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT? only reason you're hearing about this kid is because the media LOVES a sad story.... thats all

Now I will say that this zimmerman dude had no right to k!ll this kid and it is a horrible thing that a defenseless teenager was k!ll for NO REASON.. yes i agree.. BUT..

black people STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM.... if you want to change it, CHANGE IT... if not, quit complaining because its obvious that the Gov't isnt paying attention to you and accept it for what it is. Learn from the Natives and you get fu*ked either way by the white man just keep on living../
Okay, like 400 years of slavery and dehumanization doesn't have a ripple effect to us. Like over 50 years of Jim Crow laws AFTER slavery doesn't have a ripple effect. All of it has a ripple effect mentally FIRST.

Jews got reparations from the Holocaust but blacks got NOTHING (from slavery) simply because we are BLACK.

dlettern said:
So were the millions of whites who voted for Obama racist? Stop the ignorance.
 WhoIsRizz said:

Show me some facts
Please stop it. Like whites voted for him because he is HALF black?

NO. White people voted for him because his mother is WHITE (European blood) and because he is light enough/fair skinned. Even if he was NOT mixed, and he was very dark, he would NOT get a vote from those of European descent.

Well the FACTS are the empirical evidence:
It shows in White people's decorum on them being either overt, covert or aversive racists.

SugaHillRomello said:
Every black man on this forum should read this very carefully.

THIS is how THEY feel about us and our conditon. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE U ARE BLOGGING AMONGST EVERYDAY ON BOXDEN.

Wake up
 6 years ago '04        #95
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,758 | Props total: 23320 23320
fu*k obama
 6 years ago '06        #96
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,680 | Props total: 8631 8631
 skeetmcghee said:
so people shouldn't say anything because injustice happens all the time?
hopefully bringing these issues to light can prevent future tragedies.
not saying people shouldn't say anything never said that. its just people don't care enough to the point they would die for their rights anymore.

the only way sh*t changes in america is by death. people dying for the cause.

I think people are mad and outraged on the inside but on the outside they just really feel bad.

I know I sound like a hater but I feel like society aint sh*t its too late.

They divided our race and everybody mindsets.
 03-24-2012, 03:49 AM         #97
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
not saying people shouldn't say anything never said that. its just people don't care enough to the point they would die for their rights anymore.

the only way sh*t changes in america is by death. people dying for the cause.

I think people are mad and outraged on the inside but on the outside they just really feel bad.

I know I sound like a hater but I feel like society aint sh*t its too late.

They divided our race and everybody mindsets.
I agree with you, and are you talking about American Society? If so it was only created to uphold White supremacy, truth. They had and still don't have any intentions to having us a.ssimilate fully into "their" society, unless its to use us like they did during slavery. This country is built on bullsh*t, which is still affecting us till this day. I feel like we should all move back to Africa and re-establish ourselves and future generations there.
 03-24-2012, 05:15 AM         #98
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima start off saying this. My gf is white, been together 4 years, her father used to be and probably still is racist and undercover with it. My ex was white, i didnt kno her father, never met him cuz he wasnt around, but her mother was racist.

They didnt want their daughters dating a black dude even though the white dudes they were with treated em like sh*t but yet those same parents ended up dating outside of their race. I guess its cool for them to do the sh*t but not their daughters lol. the mother is with a hispanic dude and the father is datin an asian.

Point is a lot of white folks are hypocrites. Hate that we like to eat chicken when they do the same sh*t, hate that we like to buy rims but yet they do the sh*t too. Most of the dress codes in schools are put there for blacks. Why the fu*k is the main focus onblack ppl if u do not like us like u claim?

All the money and power u have, but yet we still are your main concern. fu*king chicken?

We cant even eat certain foods without u stereotyping that sh*t. Thats like me gettn mad at a spanish guy for eating a fu*king taco. who gives a fu*k? Why shld i get mad ab wtf anothr person does period if it isnt hurting me?

N to the ignorant a.ss racists claiming if trayvon wasnt black we wldnt care ab the situation. ok dumb a.sses, i guess we werent all rooting for casey anthonys' a.ss to get locked up for k!lling her own kid. But fu*k dat, to still get k!lled bcuz of being a black male in 2012 is ashame. Seem like u muhfu*kas are more mad bcuz you arent black if u ask me
 03-24-2012, 05:57 AM         #99
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Ima start off saying this. My gf is white, been together 4 years, her father used to be and probably still is racist and undercover with it. My ex was white, i didnt kno her father, never met him cuz he wasnt around, but her mother was racist.

They didnt want their daughters dating a black dude even though the white dudes they were with treated em like sh*t but yet those same parents ended up dating outside of their race. I guess its cool for them to do the sh*t but not their daughters lol. the mother is with a hispanic dude and the father is datin an asian.

Point is a lot of white folks are hypocrites. Hate that we like to eat chicken when they do the same sh*t, hate that we like to buy rims but yet they do the sh*t too. Most of the dress codes in schools are put there for blacks. Why the fu*k is the main focus onblack ppl if u do not like us like u claim?

All the money and power u have, but yet we still are your main concern. fu*king chicken?

We cant even eat certain foods without u stereotyping that sh*t. Thats like me gettn mad at a spanish guy for eating a fu*king taco. who gives a fu*k? Why shld i get mad ab wtf anothr person does period if it isnt hurting me?

N to the ignorant a.ss racists claiming if trayvon wasnt black we wldnt care ab the situation. ok dumb a.sses, i guess we werent all rooting for casey anthonys' a.ss to get locked up for k!lling her own kid. But fu*k dat, to still get k!lled bcuz of being a black male in 2012 is ashame. Seem like u muhfu*kas are more mad bcuz you arent black if u ask me
strong dose of ether :agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #100
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 TB said:

anon got'em

[pic - click to view]

King Capo said:
The kkk been ducked off on here and now they popping out..for what

brownie points?

skeetmcghee said:
this right here. a lot of dumbass bigots exposing themselves like that 865 fool.
Devils can't help themselves even in this no win situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy