Mar 23 - Obama finally speaks: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
I think we are getting caught up in the Race issue (although without a doubt Trayvon was profiled regardless of the shooters race)

The outrage comes from:
1. Zimmerman not being arrested after k!lling an unarmed person.
2. The police department refusing to investigate / concealing evidence.
3. A law in Florida that gives people the license to k!ll if they "feel" threaten.
 03-23-2012, 05:08 PM         #62
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not feelin obama at all man he wasn't about to say sh*t til the pressure mounted. he never said sh*t about oscar grants murder

King856 said:
if the shooter wasnt white noone would care

black kids get k!lled everyday and noone says sh*t
its not about the shooter its about the fact a innocent 17 year old got k!lled for no reason an the police department nor DA out there aint give a single fu*k. why is this black boys life worth so much less than everybody else in america? how many oscar grants, sean bells, latasha harlins and now trayvon actually gotta die with no justice bein done

if the teenager was white it never would've happened...but if it did no matter who the shooter was he is going under the jail thats a fu*kin fact. they let that dude off scott free before the boy was even buried
 6 years ago '09        #63
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
Speak for yourself f*g
why you catchin feelings f*g? yea because you know it's true. black people always so fu*kin quick to point fingers to blame people on their own mistakes. yes you dumb people make mistakes and all you people do is blame it on somebody else and tryin to turn it into racial topics. you know im right. if that kid was white, asain or jew or any race but black, you people wouldn't have said sh*t.
 03-23-2012, 06:02 PM         #64
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AI34Life said:
why you catchin feelings f*g? yea because you know it's true. black people always so fu*kin quick to point fingers to blame people on their own mistakes. yes you dumb people make mistakes and all you people do is blame it on somebody else and tryin to turn it into racial topics. you know im right. if that kid was white, asain or jew or any race but black, you people wouldn't have said sh*t.
u see the treatment your boy Zimmerman's getting right now right?..that racism gene u inherited is gonna come back to bite you in the a.ss one day like it is him if you don't wake up & adjust your fu*ked up way of thinking...karma comes in many forms my friend,I'm sure even Zimmerman would tell u that right now...just saying.....
 6 years ago '11        #65
WhoIsRizz 16 heat pts16
space
space
$600 | Props total: 223 223
 Offical said:
99% of White People are Racist wheter it be Overt, Covert or Averisve

Show me some facts
 6 years ago '12        #66
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
When has a black k!lled a white dude and has not been arrested nor investigated?
 6 years ago '11        #67
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
Just read through the comments and I have to say that the hate for our race is strong in this thread...
 6 years ago '04        #68
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I'm still voting for Obama in November fu*k the bullsh*t

Last edited by Da Ill One; 03-23-2012 at 06:29 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #69
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
you cant call zimmerman white or youre just being ignorant.. judging him off of his name means you are completely ignoring the maternal side of his family (which is peruvian) if you call Zimmerman white you're going by the same right winged conservative philosophy on why obama is apparentlyh muslim

i completely 100% agree that zimmerman needs to be arrested for murder

as someone who has lived in central florida for over 10 yrs i can tell you that i am not surprised that this happened in Sanford and that the Sanford PD has been completely incompetent

sanford is about 50% white and 30% black so while it has a significant black population many of the ppl there have a southern perspective

fu*king disgusts me
 6 years ago '07        #70
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240
 mainevent4u88 said:
I still dont see how signing a petition can get someone arrested. Further more, I dont see how wearing a hoodie or buying arizonas or skittles helps the cause either.
Well, signing petitions is a form of activism. By signing a petition about a particular issue, you put pressure on government officials to do something to solve the problem. It's a way of telling an official that you're not gonna let it slide. Petitions do work by the way. The hoodie thing is apart of a protest. Some protests use an item which becomes iconic to the protest/problem. It's way of showing public solidarity as a people.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
do something obama
 6 years ago '07        #72
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19981 19981
 Deniro732 said:
do something obama
what should he do?
 6 years ago '08        #73
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 sjrocc05 said:
Black people are the weirdest people ever... they get a little $ and waste it on rims, chains and drugs and yet they always seem to cry the loudest and play the victim stance ALL THE fu*kING TIME...

So your ancestors were slaves... get over it.. so they were brought here against their will... get over it.. go back to africa if thats how you feel... so the government fu*ks you over.... get over it...

see its funny how victimizing is, my ancestors, well there arnt many of us Native Americans around anymore... wonder why that is right? GTFO.. did you know that reservations are actually WORSE then the project black people get to live in? Did you know that theres no running water or electricity in some reservations? Why? well the government promised us things and never delivered they just stuck us on to these small pieces of land and sentenced us to live there... did you know, that Native American's are actually bigger victims of racism that was NEVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT? only reason you're hearing about this kid is because the media LOVES a sad story.... thats all

Now I will say that this zimmerman dude had no right to k!ll this kid and it is a horrible thing that a defenseless teenager was k!ll for NO REASON.. yes i agree.. BUT..

black people STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM.... if you want to change it, CHANGE IT... if not, quit complaining because its obvious that the Gov't isnt paying attention to you and accept it for what it is. Learn from the Natives and you get fu*ked either way by the white man just keep on living../
 6 years ago '11        #74
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
at least he didnt say this again....

[video - click to view]

03-23-2012, 07:27 PM         #75
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k all politicians!!! fu*k republicans democrats and independents they all are the same...voting is a waste of time they all about the same agenda ain't sh*t we can do...But I hope Zimmerman f*ggot fries what a joke that he hasn't been arrested for being a peppo fu*king f*ggot... Peppo means nosy... In Spanish
 6 years ago '11        #76
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 sjrocc05 said:
Black people are the weirdest people ever... they get a little $ and waste it on rims, chains and drugs and yet they always seem to cry the loudest and play the victim stance ALL THE fu*kING TIME...

So your ancestors were slaves... get over it.. so they were brought here against their will... get over it.. go back to africa if thats how you feel... so the government fu*ks you over.... get over it...

see its funny how victimizing is, my ancestors, well there arnt many of us Native Americans around anymore... wonder why that is right? GTFO.. did you know that reservations are actually WORSE then the project black people get to live in? Did you know that theres no running water or electricity in some reservations? Why? well the government promised us things and never delivered they just stuck us on to these small pieces of land and sentenced us to live there... did you know, that Native American's are actually bigger victims of racism that was NEVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT? only reason you're hearing about this kid is because the media LOVES a sad story.... thats all

Now I will say that this zimmerman dude had no right to k!ll this kid and it is a horrible thing that a defenseless teenager was k!ll for NO REASON.. yes i agree.. BUT..

black people STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM.... if you want to change it, CHANGE IT... if not, quit complaining because its obvious that the Gov't isnt paying attention to you and accept it for what it is. Learn from the Natives and you get fu*ked either way by the white man just keep on living../

Every black man on this forum should read this very carefully.

THIS is how THEY feel about us and our conditon. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE U ARE BLOGGING AMONGST EVERYDAY ON BOXDEN.

Wake up
 03-23-2012, 07:43 PM         #77
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
if they dont arrest this dude.. he will be dead soon.. people dont give a fu*k anymore.. they want justice
this.
 6 years ago '11        #78
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
will they fu*king lock this fu*king piece of sh*t up already! i hope he don't go PC and gets his sh*t pushed in reeeeeeeeeeeal hard in population. I fu*king hope they get his a.ss, literally.
 6 years ago '09        #79
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 sjrocc05 said:

:agreement6:

Last edited by AI34Life; 03-23-2012 at 07:53 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #80
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1061 1061

[video - click to view]

Makes me think of this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy