Mar 23 - Obama finally speaks: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
64 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2012, 12:01 PM         #41
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
a 1996 benz aint wavy
My money looking good over here. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #42
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 sjrocc05 said:
Black people are the weirdest people ever... they get a little $ and waste it on rims, chains and drugs and yet they always seem to cry the loudest and play the victim stance ALL THE fu*kING TIME...

So your ancestors were slaves... get over it.. so they were brought here against their will... get over it.. go back to africa if thats how you feel... so the government fu*ks you over.... get over it...

see its funny how victimizing is, my ancestors, well there arnt many of us Native Americans around anymore... wonder why that is right? GTFO.. did you know that reservations are actually WORSE then the project black people get to live in? Did you know that theres no running water or electricity in some reservations? Why? well the government promised us things and never delivered they just stuck us on to these small pieces of land and sentenced us to live there... did you know, that Native American's are actually bigger victims of racism that was NEVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT? only reason you're hearing about this kid is because the media LOVES a sad story.... thats all

Now I will say that this zimmerman dude had no right to k!ll this kid and it is a horrible thing that a defenseless teenager was k!ll for NO REASON.. yes i agree.. BUT..

black people STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM.... if you want to change it, CHANGE IT... if not, quit complaining because its obvious that the Gov't isnt paying attention to you and accept it for what it is. Learn from the Natives and you get fu*ked either way by the white man just keep on living../
I find it funny that you tell us to get over it..To get over all of the years upon years, and decades upon decades of slavery, lynching, slaughtering that our ancestors had to endure..To get over all this sh*t, but yet you turn around and complain about your Native American ancestors..contradicting your sh*t..Do us all a favor, take your own advice and get over it..
 6 years ago '04        #43
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
King856, you just need to come out and say that you're racist..Cause I know that you had to have been taught this ignorant way of thinking by your parents, or someone else that's in your circle..
 6 years ago '04        #44
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 890 890
 P. Dedos said:
zimmerman is a german and jewish orgin u fu*king idiot

name me a fu*king hispanic zimmerMAN travel the world u fu*king telling me there is a zimmerman is south america u fu*king idiot. ive been all over south america. A HISPANIC ZIMMERMAN

Robert zimmerman also said there was "blacks" in his family too u gotta be sh*tting me that robert zimmerman is a honky from lake city shut ya mouf and stop trying to wipe ur hands clean from this scum by tossing him to another minority/race whenever you feel the need too
so you're saying everybody with that last name has to be white?

and you're calling me an idiot...open your eyes dude

Maybe the origin is german...but I know plenty of black people with "non traditional" last names....LOPEZ, GONZALEZ, WHITE Kim

Think dude, we live in a country with a mixture of races and cultures, just because a last name seems like sumthin doesnt mean it is...

I would continue this battle of whits...but i can see you are truthfully un armed

Edit: The article stated his ethnicity...and being that its from a credible source, I tend to believe it

Last edited by Tic Toc; 03-23-2012 at 12:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #45
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
i love it when people say stop PLAYING the victim

we ARE the victim.

fu*k is you talking about PLAYING nobody is PLAYING anything, black people are TARGETED, HARASSED THEN ARRESTED

we are TARGETED do you know what TARGETED means?

Cops all across America drive through black neighborhoods WITH THE INTENT to put black people in jail before any crime is ever commited.

A white person can never understand that...ever

so stop it..just cut it out, yall might as well just say i have no idea what it is like to be black in america so i cant really comment

thats really all you can say.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Some of y'all are fu*king stupid. If y'all say Robert Zimmerman is white after looking at this pic, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

[pic - click to view]

He is white and hispanic

what is your point?

The kid was k!lled BECAUSE he was black.

i dont give a fu*k if the shooter was asian..the motive behind the k!lling is the same he followed and k!lled because he was black, it was racially motivated the shooter said "fu*king ****" on the audio tape.

had he been white he would have not been k!lled .. period end of story.
 6 years ago '04        #47
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
you idiot the reason why black people with white last names is

Sad thing about that video above is..What Malcom said 100% Factual

but some white people will still have stupid dumb sh*t to say out of their mouth
 6 years ago '09        #48
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 958 958
 marcusaka50 said:
Trayvon just another kid.

If Obama wasn't black, black people wouldn't give a sh*t about the president.
Just another kid? How many kids do you know get harassed, followed and k!lled for walking down the street? How would you feel if you had a son and he was murdered for walking down the street and the gunmen is free and hasn't been arrested? Kid has been dead for almost a month and it's just now getting some real attention. See, it's easy for you to say sh*t like this because this is something you will never have to worry about. You don't have to worry about walking in a nice neighborhood and someone thinking you look "suspicious" and chasing you down and k!lling you.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 890 890
 P. Dedos said:

his daddy robert zimmerman is a honky from lake city. zimmerman also has "blacks" in his family.. so whats the problem here? hes not white
and dude called ME and idiot ...

thank you for restating my point
 03-23-2012, 12:47 PM         #50
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Offical said:
99% of White People are Racist wheter it be Overt, Covert or Averisve
So were the millions of whites who voted for Obama racist? Stop the ignorance.

Obama's words were some of the most powerful I've heard a president spit in a minute. He kind of drew the line as to where he stands personalizing it like that. I'm surprised but proud nonetheless.

I'm waiting for the undercover racists and uncle Toms to talk crap
 6 years ago '06        #51
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
 Kgdesign said:
Just another kid? How many kids do you know get harassed, followed and k!lled for walking down the street? How would you feel if you had a son and he was murdered for walking down the street and the gunmen is free and hasn't been arrested? Kid has been dead for almost a month and it's just now getting some real attention. See, it's easy for you to say sh*t like this because this is something you will never have to worry about. You don't have to worry about walking in a nice neighborhood and someone thinking you look "suspicious" and chasing you down and k!lling you.
The way I came out with my statement made me look like I don't give a fu*k which is my fault because I didn't go into great detail on how I felt about the issue. I'm not saying I don't feel for his family and anyone who knew him. Its just gets on my nervous when every blue moon an issue of this level gets attention when injustice sh*t happens like this all the time. It might not happen in city or state but it happens all over. I feel like nobody gives a sh*t and never will but they bring sh*t up just in time to get your mind off other bullsh*t that's going on. Its like the world stops for a moment and grief and then go back to their own reality.

I feel like all these marches and protests fall to deaf ears because you have to change people's mindsets. I don't think you can do that without somebody dying for the cause. Nobody is willing to die for another person they don't know. I gave up on society as a whole. I think slowly but shortly this sh*t is going down to the ground not in our generation but maybe our grand kids generation.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,820 | Props total: 12517 12517
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Some of y'all are fu*king stupid. If y'all say Robert Zimmerman is white after looking at this pic, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

[pic - click to view]

All I see is a fu*king scumbag.
 6 years ago '04        #53
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
So were the millions of whites who voted for Obama racist? Stop the ignorance.

Obama's words were some of the most powerful I've heard a president spit in a minute. He kind of drew the line as to where he stands personalizing it like that. I'm surprised but proud nonetheless.

I'm waiting for the undercover racists and uncle Toms to talk crap
I should have said 90%

thats bit more accurate
 6 years ago '04        #54
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
The way I came out with my statement made me look like I don't give a fu*k which is my fault because I didn't go into great detail on how I felt about the issue. I'm not saying I don't feel for his family and anyone who knew him. Its just gets on my nervous when every blue moon an issue of this level gets attention when injustice sh*t happens like this all the time. It might not happen in city or state but it happens all over. I feel like nobody gives a sh*t and never will but they bring sh*t up just in time to get your mind off other bullsh*t that's going on. Its like the world stops for a moment and grief and then go back to their own reality.

I feel like all these marches and protests fall to deaf ears because you have to change people's mindsets. I don't think you can do that without somebody dying for the cause. Nobody is willing to die for another person they don't know. I gave up on society as a whole. I think slowly but shortly this sh*t is going down to the ground not in our generation but maybe our grand kids generation.

Its all good..Respect..
 6 years ago '04        #55
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #56
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 marcusaka50 said:
Trayvon just another kid.

If Obama wasn't black, black people wouldn't give a sh*t about the president.
this. and if that kid wasn't black these people wouldn't give a sh*t about that kid, whatever his name was.
 03-23-2012, 03:03 PM         #57
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AI34Life said:
this. and if that kid wasn't black these people wouldn't give a sh*t about that kid, whatever his name was.
Speak for yourself f*g
 03-23-2012, 03:34 PM         #58
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Offical said:
Its bigger than that

This incident and its reactions serve as a microcosm of the entire country.

When people say dumb a.ss sh*t like "if the shooter was white no one would care" i really just lose all hope for this country man, its a fu*kin shame how the vast majority of America is full with fu*kin idiots.

Can you not grasp the concept of why people are outraged?

HE WAS k!llED BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK

you fu*kin idiot

people say "black people k!ll black people everyday why isnt theyre outrage"

1. There is outrage, its just that the majority of white people dont interact in circles where this outrage occurs

2. Black on Black crime is for a variety of reasons no one them being BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK.

3. This sh*t happens way to often, i swear its every 6 month a white person is k!lling a black man BECAUSE HE IS BLACK

Can you not grasp the concept?

Do you understand the difference?

The Shooters race places a large part because this happens to much,
The Reason of the incident is the biggest factor.

Dumb a.ss fu*kin people in this country man

The fact he needed you to break down the difference. Just confirms he is mentally retarded
 6 years ago '04        #59
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
I'm really surprised he commented on this.. especially since he didn't comment on the troy davis incident..

mad props Mr. President.. madddd propppssss
 6 years ago '09        #60
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17934 17934
 ogballer32 said:
we all know obama cant just come out and say how he really feels about this case. so he has to say the political correct statement so he can play both sides
:agreement6:

Grown ups understand ...

Kid's dont seem too....

Last edited by bigscore; 03-24-2012 at 01:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago