NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,159 | Props total: 864 864
 zonicview said:
The Democrats set this whole thing up to divide Americans more and try to get the sympathy votes. The Left owns the airwaves. They don't give a f*k about you, they only want votes. All politicians are blood suckers.
really?? how did u come up with this??

King856 said:
if the shooter wasnt white noone would care

black kids get k!lled everyday and noone says sh*t
From what I read...dude was hispanic

marcusaka50 said:
Bruh I didn't say all black people before you get mad about nothing.

there are alot of blacks that look for obama to solve issues that relate to black people because they think because obama is black he will look out.

Trayvon is another kid sh*t like this happens all the time and every-now-then the world stops for day or week or month and gives a sh*t about 1/100 kids slain on stupid sh*t.
sh*t like this DOESNT happen all the time...if you listen to the 911 call you'd see that this cat was on some vigilante sh*t....and I think that the authorities should seriously think about allowing "everyday citizens" k!lling people based on suspicion
 6 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,608 | Props total: 8531 8531
 knowughetto said:
Well why didn't you just say that? You need to be more specific with what you say instead of just saying sh*t..because when you said black people wouldn't care, people in here are gonna think you said all black people. Then when you said Trayvon is just another kid, you're gonna get people in here thinking that you saying he's just another lil n*gga that got k!lled, nothing new..as if its nothing...Like I said, you need to be more specific with what you say...Because the way you said it, you got people thinking that your justifying it..
 6 years ago '04        #23
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 King856 said:
if the shooter wasnt white noone would care

black kids get k!lled everyday and noone says sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #24
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 King856 said:
is it something new though?

it's definitely not justifiable but either is all the black on black crime that noone is making noise about
Who isnt makin noise about it?

Just because no one in your fu*kin family or circle is making noise about it doesnt mean people arent concerenced

what the fu*k are you talking about man, this is what im saying the country is full of idiots. Its a damn shame.

Do you know how many black owned and operated community out reach programs theyre are in the country dedicated to stopping black on black violence.

Your ignorance doesnt even suprise me because most people in this country think just like you.

Again, black on black crime happens for a multitiude of reasons primarily because young mufu*kas with macho egos, having low self esteem and feeling the need to prove something. The conditions where black on black crime happens the most doesnt help either. These conditions are a DIRECT result of dehumanizing events that occured for hundreds of years in this country you stupid fu*k.

and yes, being that America is a White Racist Capitliast Society, unless your parents made a CONCIOUS decision to raise you otherwise your probably racist, either a COVERT racist and OVERT racist or and AVERSIVE racist.

read a fu*kin book

Last edited by Official; 03-23-2012 at 11:34 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #25
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
when has the president taken time out to speak on black on black violence? stop it oficial. I understand the kids murder was senseless and dude deserves to go to jail, but BLACK PEOPLE k!ll WHITES ALL THE TIME. get over it or k!ll yourself
Do black people k!ll whites because they are WHITE?

I am not saying that blacks dont k!ll white of course it happens

but the motives are different

the majority of times when a white person k!lls a black person its purely because that person is black
 6 years ago '04        #26
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
dude is not hispanic. what spanish dude is named zimmerman
Since when does a name denote a race

thats a horrible ideology dog...travel the world and experience the gift of life.....just a suggestion

Moments later, Zimmerman -- identified as a Latino by his family, and as white by critics of the subsequent investigation -- was in a confrontation with Martin, ultimately shooting the unarmed teenager once, k!lling him.
 6 years ago '04        #27
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
I'm in West bi*ch. anytime oh wait then it'll be I beat your a.ss cause you're black

white capitalist society? then move bi*ch cause you aint getting power
So you disagree America isnt a white racist capitalist society?

please explain what type of society you think America is.

Im curious
 03-23-2012, 11:39 AM         #28
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama is right, if it turned out he used a racial slur on the tape then it should be a federal crime. I dont like Obama for many things but he is right about this
 6 years ago '04        #29
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
so its not as bad to get k!lled over sneakers and hoe's?
That has NOTHING to do with blacks k!lling other blacks because they are black...
 6 years ago '04        #30
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
 sjrocc05 said:
Black people are the weirdest people ever... they get a little $ and waste it on rims, chains and drugs and yet they always seem to cry the loudest and play the victim stance ALL THE fu*kING TIME...

So your ancestors were slaves... get over it.. so they were brought here against their will... get over it.. go back to africa if thats how you feel... so the government fu*ks you over.... get over it...

see its funny how victimizing is, my ancestors, well there arnt many of us Native Americans around anymore... wonder why that is right? GTFO.. did you know that reservations are actually WORSE then the project black people get to live in? Did you know that theres no running water or electricity in some reservations? Why? well the government promised us things and never delivered they just stuck us on to these small pieces of land and sentenced us to live there... did you know, that Native American's are actually bigger victims of racism that was NEVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT? only reason you're hearing about this kid is because the media LOVES a sad story.... thats all

Now I will say that this zimmerman dude had no right to k!ll this kid and it is a horrible thing that a defenseless teenager was k!ll for NO REASON.. yes i agree.. BUT..

black people STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM.... if you want to change it, CHANGE IT... if not, quit complaining because its obvious that the Gov't isnt paying attention to you and accept it for what it is. Learn from the Natives and you get fu*ked either way by the white man just keep on living../
So if someone murdered your mother, father and any remnants of your family's existence...you can just get over it like that?

Its easy to suggest sh*t when you arent the one directly experiencing the experience
 6 years ago '04        #31
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
exactly they dont care about Trayvon it's just a way to say poor us. we're oppressed . fu*k outta here bums

not all black people either, because I know plenty that dont sit around being mad at the "white man" they actually do for theirselves unlike these clowns on the net
Your a fu*kin idiot, i'm done

6 years ago '10        #32
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
Obama got em pissed off, their Friday are fu*ked up entirely.
Thread goin 10-15+ pages
 03-23-2012, 11:47 AM         #33
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
anyone else notice all the closet racists adding that disclaimer before they drop how they really feel?...

ie:George Zimmerman should die...go to jail.....BUT ...
 sjrocc05 said:
Black people are the weirdest people ever... they get a little $ and waste it on rims, chains and drugs and yet they always seem to cry the loudest and play the victim stance ALL THE fu*kING TIME...

So your ancestors were slaves... get over it.. so they were brought here against their will... get over it.. go back to africa if thats how you feel... so the government fu*ks you over.... get over it...

see its funny how victimizing is, my ancestors, well there arnt many of us Native Americans around anymore... wonder why that is right? GTFO.. did you know that reservations are actually WORSE then the project black people get to live in? Did you know that theres no running water or electricity in some reservations? Why? well the government promised us things and never delivered they just stuck us on to these small pieces of land and sentenced us to live there... did you know, that Native American's are actually bigger victims of racism that was NEVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT? only reason you're hearing about this kid is because the media LOVES a sad story.... thats all

Now I will say that this zimmerman dude had no right to k!ll this kid and it is a horrible thing that a defenseless teenager was k!ll for NO REASON.. yes i agree.. BUT..

black people STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM.... if you want to change it, CHANGE IT... if not, quit complaining because its obvious that the Gov't isnt paying attention to you and accept it for what it is. Learn from the Natives and you get fu*ked either way by the white man just keep on living../

6 years ago '10        #34
space
space
 King856 said:
white cops beat rodney king and 90% of LA wants to start a race war.

was it all white people fault what happened to Rodney King? was it Reginald Denny's fault? nope

[video - click to view]

Karma is a bi*ch

Your logic is beyond fu*ked where anyone with sanity can debate with. Just log off and write a kkk chapter and tell em why your mad.
 03-23-2012, 11:51 AM         #35
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sjrocc05 said:

So your telling black people to get over it because Natives have it worse? Yet your griping over the same sh*t black Americans are which are unfair and biased laws.........so you are contradicting yourself..........and if your on the internet your house obviously has electricity and you have a computer which a good majority of American homes dont..........soooooooooooo suck a d!ck and STFU

And if that was a bit insensitive, then that was a taste of your own medicine ya bi*ch you
 6 years ago '04        #36
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
you see none of us murdered your family, but because of our skin you wanna put us in that box. reverse racism
Right...but the actions of the past have ripple effects on what goes on now....

Think about this....when you're 15 your whole fam is murdered in front of you...so from that moment throughout the existence of anyone who comes into contact with you will be effected by that event...let me explain

So you are traumatized by this event, this traumatization effects the way you interact with the rest of the world...your words, your thoughts, everything you do for the rest of your life is now changed...you have kids, you put that on them....

being that people only know what they know, their kids grow up after being raised in a household of people who are severely traumatized now adopt those feelings...having no knowledge of were these actions and feelings come from, they are now deeply ingrained into the fabric of their existence and the people they interact with for the rest of their lives

So true, YOU BEING A WHITE PERSON, has never owned a slave or traded a slave, but it is written that the sins of the father will visit their sons, and the racial tensions that are existent in this country are an exact replication of that. I guess its one of the laws of the universe.

Also take into account that the area of mental health wasnt even look at as important until about 10-15 years ago...because educated people realized that traumatization has a ripple effect...basically restating the things i mentioned above....
 6 years ago '04        #37
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
no they k!ll them for sneakers. which is just as fu*king stupid
We're talking about blacks k!lling blacks because they are black. Why do you keep avoiding that? I don't even think you answered his question about this..

Good job of ducking Official's question about blacks k!lling other blacks because they are black...

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-23-2012 at 11:55 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #38
space
space
 King856 said:
your name is monsta locc. noone takes you serious on or off the net.

Karma? last I checked I'm banking driving a foreign wip. you on the other hand cant make ends meet
a 1996 benz aint wavy
My money looking good over here. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #39
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
did I disagree? I said deal with it because you aren't gonna get anywhere crying on BX

I'm white and was born poor. Not all black people are oppressed and not all white people are given a silver spoon.

you act like there were never white indentured servents and you have the nerve to tell someone to read a book.

White & born poor

whats that supposed to mean? what is your point? have you never heard of White
privilege?

If you deny that you are more privileged in this country because your white then i am truly speechless and having nothing else to say to you.

Whtie indentured servents..i know about them..ok....and?....your point is what?

What happened to us was Dehumanizing you fu*kin idiot go look that up

each of your replies proves it more and more, your ignorant, lacking of knowledge simple and plain

Your banking driving a foreign whip? ok and...what is your point?

I guarentee in each category a person measures success in this country i am sh*titng on you.

Your replys just prove my point, you harbor racist thoughts, so did your parents their parents so and so forth.

im not with the e - thug sh*t

if you really are emotional and want to take that anger out pm me and we can work something out.

Im done seriously this time.

Last edited by Official; 03-23-2012 at 12:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #40
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
white cops beat rodney king and 90% of LA wants to start a race war.

was it all white people fault what happened to Rodney King? was it Reginald Denny's fault? nope
Thank you for bringing this information into the discussion...prime example of racial inequality

IM ABOUT TO END THIS DISCUSSION!!!!

Ok police catch a dude beat his a.ss and get off..

Regular citizens get angry, and beat the sh*t out of a guy, they dont k!ll him but beat his a.ss during a "riot"

The police walk, get their jobs back and book deals...
The dudes who beat up Deny, ended up doing double digit years in jail

Flash forward to All-Star weekend....
Regular citizen is angry about home invasions in his neighborhood, see a kid, k!lls him AND WALKS....

AND YOU'RE SAYING PEOPLE SHOULD JUST GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy