Wanna Smash Yung Berg and Jeezys Ex?

most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-24-2012, 08:02 PM         #121
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
I emailed her asking her how much she charge and she said 600/hr
she's changing her rates on n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #122
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
I emailed her asking her how much she charge and she said 600/hr




















 6 years ago '07        #123
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$8,548 | Props total: 1133 1133
Me >>are u gonna be in the ny area? and if so how much are u charging?

Her>>In NY now its 600 hr

Me >Wat happened to 30$ for 1/2 hr?

Her >What the fu*k are you talking about?

Me >>>U don't give discounts to good looking n*ggas

Her >>>I don't care what u look like 400 half hr


this bi*ch really thinks shes worth that much money
 6 years ago '06        #124
Rique 65 heat pts65 OP
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19957 19957
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
Me >>are u gonna be in the ny area? and if so how much are u charging?

Her>>In NY now its 600 hr

Me >Wat happened to 30$ for 1/2 hr?

Her >What the fu*k are you talking about?

Me >>>U don't give discounts to good looking n*ggas

Her >>>I don't care what u look like 400 half hr


this bi*ch really thinks shes worth that much money
 6 years ago '09        #125
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 670 670
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
Me >>are u gonna be in the ny area? and if so how much are u charging?

Her>>In NY now its 600 hr

Me >Wat happened to 30$ for 1/2 hr?

Her >What the fu*k are you talking about?

Me >>>U don't give discounts to good looking n*ggas

Her >>>I don't care what u look like 400 half hr


this bi*ch really thinks shes worth that much money
She's not even worth a #4 @ Mc Donalds.
 6 years ago '04        #126
Mourad 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$744 | Props total: 352 352
 Punonni Donni said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Thank goodness she has a little money now and made herself over. She looked scary. She's like a younger Coco Austin. Meh. And yes, her a.ss is injected like the rest. Don't think she's some rare white bi*ch with a natural fat a.ss.
She did...
Jenna Shea ‏ @iamjennashea

OMG #throwback ME NO BOOB JOB lol @amazinamie @jayonnafabro @joannashari @iamjennashea

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #127
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 drumgangP said:
You can order a blow job and some pus*y from her live on twitter.

She followed me once and started dm'ing me like " I hear youre in ATL and youre doing some work. U need to hire me to unwind"


I blocked that bi*ch with the quickness ...
 6 years ago '05        #128
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 the wise one said:
Hey there fellow boxden posters. Glad to say that I just set up a date with this broad. Net me make this clear, I have never paid for any P**sy, but at $30 a 1/2 hour I had to see what was going on. I just got on the phone with her and we will be meeting at the Borgata Casino and Resort tomorrow night, since this is here last night in Jersey. Anyone who knows who I am on this site knows that I play poker for a living, and I don't mean small stakes. This year alone I have played at Joe Budden, Fabolous, and AZ's crib. She thought I was full of sh*t until she called the Borgata and confirmed that I in fact have a suite booked for us. I will be as sneaky as I can to either set up a video she doesn't know, or make sure I get some pics. If your interested in what happens let me know and If you aren't one of those boxdeners that aren't total d!ckS, I will be kind enough to share the experience with you guys. Should be a great night. Keep in touch for updates.....


I had a feeling this was gonna happen, hope you smash that bi*ch tons and that you win a sh*tload of money at dat casino.
 6 years ago '04        #129
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3385 3385
 DCballer40 said:
ole Jenna, I got some stories about this wh0ore here. And no she does not charge $30 for an half hour. You n*ggas cant be that gullible.
Well tell us a story or two then...
 6 years ago '06        #130
Icee 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 6961 6961
 the wise one said:
Hey there fellow boxden posters. Glad to say that I just set up a date with this broad. Net me make this clear, I have never paid for any P**sy, but at $30 a 1/2 hour I had to see what was going on. I just got on the phone with her and we will be meeting at the Borgata Casino and Resort tomorrow night, since this is here last night in Jersey. Anyone who knows who I am on this site knows that I play poker for a living, and I don't mean small stakes. This year alone I have played at Joe Budden, Fabolous, and AZ's crib. She thought I was full of sh*t until she called the Borgata and confirmed that I in fact have a suite booked for us. I will be as sneaky as I can to either set up a video she doesn't know, or make sure I get some pics. If your interested in what happens let me know and If you aren't one of those boxdeners that aren't total d!ckS, I will be kind enough to share the experience with you guys. Should be a great night. Keep in touch for updates.....
This is why I fu*k with BX lol


I saw this site like 2 months ago and died laughing at this. pus*y sells so I can't knock the hustle!
 6 years ago '06        #131
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$34,099 | Props total: 15971 15971
2500 a hour if you out of state

*edit*

oh my bad 4 hour for 2500


Last edited by Big Bear; 03-25-2012 at 06:04 PM..
 03-25-2012, 03:46 PM         #132
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:nickyahh: sh*t just got real, huh?
 6 years ago '06        #133
Rique 65 heat pts65 OP
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19957 19957
where is the wise one?

I hope no BX f*ggots snitched
 6 years ago '06        #134
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,109 | Props total: 7266 7266
yall know she googles her own name is reads this thread right?

300$/hour
 6 years ago '07        #135
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$6,222 | Props total: 2649 2649
Updates, did any one really go see her?
 6 years ago '08        #136
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,582 | Props total: 27824 27824
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
Me >>are u gonna be in the ny area? and if so how much are u charging?

Her>>In NY now its 600 hr

Me >Wat happened to 30$ for 1/2 hr?

Her >What the fu*k are you talking about?

Me >>>U don't give discounts to good looking n*ggas

Her >>>I don't care what u look like 400 half hr


this bi*ch really thinks shes worth that much money
where the hell that bi*ch get the idea that half of 600 is 400?

obviously mad n*ggas blew up her twitter and email asking for that 30/hr on some joke sh*t and she mad
 6 years ago '10        #137
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
I hope Wise One didn't get jammed up
 6 years ago '11        #138
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,871 | Props total: 10655 10655
Free Wise One
 6 years ago '04        #139
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,225 | Props total: 498 498
wise one
 6 years ago '04        #140
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3385 3385
Wise one? Where art thou?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
110 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy