Wanna Smash Yung Berg and Jeezys Ex?

most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-24-2012, 06:20 AM         #101
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this the same women who was talking sideways about budden right?
 6 years ago '06        #102
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
2013 Mercedes CL 600 Black on Black

bi*ch got hopes higher than a motherfu*ker. I'm sure some simp will spend 215k on her tho.
 6 years ago '07        #103
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
this chic was fat in bergs vid shes fat now. she needs to work off that flab
 6 years ago '05        #104
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
id smash!!!!

Im a big b00ty lover
 6 years ago '05        #105
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 240ka said:
this chic was fat in bergs vid shes fat now. she needs to work off that flab
why do you lightweight f*ggots always feel the need to type sh*t like this. if you aint into thick broads don't comment on thick broads. go to your kate upton and angelina jolie threads and leave these threads for the real n*ggasss.
 6 years ago '05        #106
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Punonni Donni said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Thank goodness she has a little money now and made herself over. She looked scary. She's like a younger Coco Austin. Meh. And yes, her a.ss is injected like the rest. Don't think she's some rare white bi*ch with a natural fat a.ss.
bi*ch is beat mayne.


and TS she never was Jeezy's Ex she made up that rumor and sent it to MTO to get attention. she might as well do a pr0no now that kat stacks is never comin back.
 6 years ago '04        #107
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6642 6642
 the wise one said:
Hey there fellow boxden posters. Glad to say that I just set up a date with this broad. Net me make this clear, I have never paid for any P**sy, but at $30 a 1/2 hour I had to see what was going on. I just got on the phone with her and we will be meeting at the Borgata Casino and Resort tomorrow night, since this is here last night in Jersey. Anyone who knows who I am on this site knows that I play poker for a living, and I don't mean small stakes. This year alone I have played at Joe Budden, Fabolous, and AZ's crib. She thought I was full of sh*t until she called the Borgata and confirmed that I in fact have a suite booked for us. I will be as sneaky as I can to either set up a video she doesn't know, or make sure I get some pics. If your interested in what happens let me know and If you aren't one of those boxdeners that aren't total d!ckS, I will be kind enough to share the experience with you guys. Should be a great night. Keep in touch for updates.....
Well alright alright!!!
 6 years ago '10        #108
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 the wise one said:
Hey there fellow boxden posters. Glad to say that I just set up a date with this broad. Net me make this clear, I have never paid for any P**sy, but at $30 a 1/2 hour I had to see what was going on. I just got on the phone with her and we will be meeting at the Borgata Casino and Resort tomorrow night, since this is here last night in Jersey. Anyone who knows who I am on this site knows that I play poker for a living, and I don't mean small stakes. This year alone I have played at Joe Budden, Fabolous, and AZ's crib. She thought I was full of sh*t until she called the Borgata and confirmed that I in fact have a suite booked for us. I will be as sneaky as I can to either set up a video she doesn't know, or make sure I get some pics. If your interested in what happens let me know and If you aren't one of those boxdeners that aren't total d!ckS, I will be kind enough to share the experience with you guys. Should be a great night. Keep in touch for updates.....


imma be waitin for that update with just a robe on and some lotion ready.....don't let us down mayne
 6 years ago '05        #109
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Trendsetter305 said:
intredasting to say the least
 6 years ago '10        #110
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Martel said:
bi*ch is beat mayne.


and TS she never was Jeezy's Ex she made up that rumor and sent it to MTO to get attention. she might as well do a pr0no now that kat stacks is never comin back.
da hoe said she was finna have a Lil Jeezy
 6 years ago '04        #111
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1626 1626
i'll fu*k the sh*t out that wh0ore
 6 years ago '11        #112
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
ole Jenna, I got some stories about this wh0ore here. And no she does not charge $30 for an half hour. You n*ggas cant be that gullible.
 6 years ago '04        #113
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 SH00K_0NE said:
1. Escorts DO NOT sell s3x. (While some people often confuse Escorts and Prostitutes the big difference is simple. Escorts sell their time, not s3xual acts. What happens during the time spent with an Escort is up to two or more consenting adults who possess similar likes and interests. It's that simple. )



So they sell s3x....











 6 years ago '04        #114
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
$30 for 30 minutes? $1 a minute is crackhead-cheap.

If thats true, I bet this wh0ore already has reservations for the next 12 months.
 6 years ago '05        #115
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
lol hope dude still swimming in that pus*y
 6 years ago '06        #116
h00ds finest 
space
avatar space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
 SpyDa said:


hell nah sh*t just got real




hope she takes paypal












:::
 6 years ago '04        #117
Ill Fred 
space
avatar space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
time to break the piggy bank.....
 6 years ago '09        #118
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
............
 03-24-2012, 08:55 PM         #119
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$500 for the hour
 6 years ago '07        #120
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 798 798
I emailed her asking her how much she charge and she said 600/hr
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy