Clippers players want Vinny Del Negro fired

most viewed right now
 126
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637
I thought they where going to take over LA! ahahaha
 6 years ago '09        #42
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 TriniSoldier said:
Deandre Jordan is a physical specimen, Blake can dunk over an iron wall, butler is a solid player, mo is points and energy off the bench, nick young is straight offense from anywhere. Just not buying it. Chris is fantastic but, I'm definitely glad we ain't trade for em he isn't what he used to be.
dj yeah he is . but dude cant handle the rock or do a lil foot work with out turning it over. he has to be force fed perfectly you act like you can just throw lobs, the defense is trash and teams already figured out to just slow down the pace. and all these dj highlights are cut out . and his defense complte bone head he just gets a couple blocks thats it .. hes no iq he doesnt analyze his oppenents and adjusts .. blake is great . his jumpers getting better but not consistent . he needs work on his post game he has to work really hard to score now because of the way the defense adjusted to us and because like i said lack of a polished post game . caron fu*king butler this n*gga is brick squad 24/7 he was hitting shots early in the season. he has no drive game and his shots are flat as hell now . i think this season is getting to him. mo is instant offense sometimes. one day he'll get you 33 then the next 6 points. live by the shot die by it for him . . we just got nick young hes doing ok . missing soem easy shots but i like him . the way you describe everything sounds good in a 2k game

i honestly dont think you watch any clippers games at all .cp3 plays his a.ss off and is the only one relied upon in the 4th . . 6.9 points . 50% shooting . 2 a.ssists . im honestly surprised how good cp3 is . i didnt even want to trade for him if we had to give up eric gordon . but now yes it was the right decision . cp3 imo is 2nd only to d rose
if rondo was on this team they wouldnt even be in the playoffs . vise versa , c's would be top 4
 6 years ago '09        #43
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,168 | Props total: 22626 22626
Lmao for real top 4? When yall are two games from completely falling out of the playoffs with a much younger, bigger, faster, and stronger team? I been watching Chris for years, I've seen enough clipper games this year your in denial. He has the heart but he ain't even getting 9 dimes a game no more.
 6 years ago '11        #44
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
clippers fell the fu*k off
 6 years ago '05        #45
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
dj yeah he is . but dude cant handle the rock or do a lil foot work with out turning it over. he has to be force fed perfectly you act like you can just throw lobs, the defense is trash and teams already figured out to just slow down the pace. and all these dj highlights are cut out . and his defense complte bone head he just gets a couple blocks thats it .. hes no iq he doesnt analyze his oppenents and adjusts .. blake is great . his jumpers getting better but not consistent . he needs work on his post game he has to work really hard to score now because of the way the defense adjusted to us and because like i said lack of a polished post game . caron fu*king butler this n*gga is brick squad 24/7 he was hitting shots early in the season. he has no drive game and his shots are flat as hell now . i think this season is getting to him. mo is instant offense sometimes. one day he'll get you 33 then the next 6 points. live by the shot die by it for him . . we just got nick young hes doing ok . missing soem easy shots but i like him . the way you describe everything sounds good in a 2k game

i honestly dont think you watch any clippers games at all .cp3 plays his a.ss off and is the only one relied upon in the 4th . . 6.9 points . 50% shooting . 2 a.ssists . im honestly surprised how good cp3 is . i didnt even want to trade for him if we had to give up eric gordon . but now yes it was the right decision . cp3 imo is 2nd only to d rose
if rondo was on this team they wouldnt even be in the playoffs . vise versa , c's would be top 4
 6 years ago '06        #46
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
The Clippers depth was shakey, even before billups went down... Maybe vinny isn't pushing the right buttons with the subs, but he doesn't have much to work with either... clippers are just a s3xy story, since the averege joe wants to see dunks... blake and dj are both below averege defenders at the end of the day... DJ's bb iq isn't that far behind mcgee...

Imo with the eye test, think paul is playing great and getting the most he can out of them... Vinny prolly isn't the longterm solution, but isn't the immeadiate problem either.. clipps aren't build to make a push this year, regardless of who the coach is... .they got plenty of flaws in the roster to worry about
 6 years ago '09        #47
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 TriniSoldier said:
Lmao for real top 4? When yall are two games from completely falling out of the playoffs with a much younger, bigger, faster, and stronger team? I been watching Chris for years, I've seen enough clipper games this year your in denial. He has the heart but he ain't even getting 9 dimes a game no more.
chemistry , veterans , good coach , good defense>

we gained 8 new players throughout this year . are coach is trash its not easy . we are in the west its much harder then the east . cp3 is really carrying this team with blake ( hes still a sophomore our 2nd best player is in his 2nd year ! he still has much to learn .) tbh .agree to disagree . but i believe cp3 > rondo .i respect your opinion though. im sure mostly everyone would agree me

ginobli gets it . but with billups i felt we had a decent chance to go somewhat far .

hold that
[pic - click to view]

id rather have cp3 to close out games though

summer time . new defensive coach . get defensive wings . blake should be a lot better by next year i expect a nice jump from this year. better ft's . more consistent jumper . better post game . hopefully dj willl get his offesive game up and his defensive iq up . because like ginobli said he aint to far from mcgee


Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 03-22-2012 at 11:47 PM..
 03-22-2012, 11:43 PM         #48
RoB J34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk

There's only like 1 clippers fan and his brothers a heat fan
 03-22-2012, 11:46 PM         #49
RoB J34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:
I thought they where going to take over LA! ahahaha
They need Phil Jackson now
 6 years ago '06        #50
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
how did these n*ggas just lose to new orleans?

 03-23-2012, 12:01 AM         #51
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vinny is a.ss...............i hate him
 6 years ago '10        #52
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 PG-13 said:
how did these n*ggas just lose to new orleans?

Damn they lost?

They were up by a few the last time I had it on.
 6 years ago '11        #53
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Finally everybody knew that vinny de n*gga was a terrible coach. They need to bring in alien nation aka Sam cassel before the wiz do next year yell™
 6 years ago '09        #54
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
fire vdn asap and pick up nate mc muffin that wouldnt be a bad look
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #55
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
Hornets said. We MUST PUT NEW ORLEANS ON OUR BACKS.........sike
 6 years ago '11        #56
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
"Mr. Sterling, It's Pringles on line 1"
[pic - click to view]






It could be nasty tho, If Dantoni were to pull it off right


[video - click to view]

 03-23-2012, 12:45 AM         #57
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how about players just stop bi*ching and play
 6 years ago '09        #58
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
how about players just stop bi*ching and play
n*gga please . 41-41. 41-41 bounced in 1st round twice

coach thibs arrived and the rest is history
 6 years ago '04        #59
teezee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
Same old Clippers
 03-23-2012, 12:59 AM         #60
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We have the same problems, you don't see us underachieving....fu*king f*ggots. They handed these n*ggas LA and the world after landing Paul. Said these n*ggas was top two in the west, fu*kers barely holding on to a playoffs spot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy