Clippers players want Vinny Del Negro fired

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
Bout time get him outta here . And trust me he's a terrible coach . Bring in Sloan or Larry brown . For god sakes don't bring in that bum Pringles
 6 years ago '09        #22
space
space
 Se7en said:
Team with all that potential/talent doing so poorly.

Clippers are the Knicks of the west
Wtf hell no . We are still top 4 in west 3rd best player injured with possibly the worst coach in the league . Knicks are just a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #23
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Wtf hell no . We are still top 4 in west 3rd best player injured with possibly the worst coach in the league . Knicks are just a.ss
You are also 2 games away from missing the playoffs.
 03-22-2012, 07:24 PM         #24
RoB J34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CP3 leavin after next year anyway

yall gon trade him at the deadline?

#NetsLost
 6 years ago '10        #25
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20692 20692
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
LOL @ calling us a.ss when you're 2 games away from being out the playoffs & just a coupl..........nah fu*k it I ain't gonna even derail this thread.

I wish your team all the best in their future endeavors.
 6 years ago '09        #26
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
LOL @ calling us a.ss when you're 2 games away from being out the playoffs & just a coupl..........nah fu*k it I ain't gonna even derail this thread.

I wish the best in all your team's future endeavors.
thank you but all im saying is we been top 5 west whole season.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #27
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4103 4103
Poor guy can't catch a break. He's not a bad coach. I'd say he's in the middle of the pack. They were rolling before. Now, they lose a few games and then want him blamed. Nah, he ain't shooting those jumpers. It's Blake Griffin bricking sh*t. It's CP3 who seemingly decides to play in cruise control until the end of the game.

Plus, they have a flawed roster. Two starting bigs who both can only work at the basket. An all-around SF who should get fed more, no SG, and a PG who again, throws it in cruise control a lot. Their bench outside of KMart is a bunch of PGs and garbage.
 6 years ago '07        #28
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 7491 7491
keep him there, need that pick to be as beautiful as can be.
 03-22-2012, 07:55 PM         #29
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont blame them, vinny is a horrible coach
 6 years ago '08        #30
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Be careful what you wish for, D'antoni isn't any better...

That's actually an understatement.
D'Antoni is Phil Jackson compared to Del Negro

Se7en said:
Team with all that potential/talent doing so poorly and they wanna blame it on the coach. I mean he is a sh*tty coach but its not just him.

Clippers are the Knicks of the west
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Bout time get him outta here . And trust me he's a terrible coach . Bring in Sloan or Larry brown . For god sakes don't bring in that bum Pringles
 ktbballplaya said:
I dont blame them, vinny is a horrible coach
I never understood the logic of him getting a job after what he did in Chicago
 6 years ago '06        #31
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 Alldn666 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #32
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
So they got a problem with vinny, who they seemed fine with when they were winning, but they don't got a problem with the slave master of the clippers? fu*k that sh*t

Side note, the coach doesn't call every single play in the game. CP3 supposed to be on his floor general sh*t, but them dimes been looking awfully low with them big studs he got on that team. Rondo would be getting 14 points and 15 dimes per game on that team. Chris takes care of the ball better than anyone in the game tho.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 03-22-2012 at 08:49 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #33
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
i hope sterling dont blow up the team like he usually do but he needs to get a rotation down. billups getting hurt really hurt the clippers
 03-22-2012, 09:46 PM         #34
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
And this is the reason why they'll never win one. Even though this lineup is great with Griffin, CP3, Jordan, Kenyon Martin, Billups, soon that lineup will be broken the fu*k up. Donald Sterling will find a way to destroy this & everything will be brought back to normal which is a damn shame.

Horrible owner they got
as a clipper fan im use to it lol broke up the elton miles lamar, then it was maggette elton cuttino etc, pretty soon its going to b this group
 6 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
So they got a problem with vinny, who they seemed fine with when they were winning, but they don't got a problem with the slave master of the clippers? fu*k that sh*t

Side note, the coach doesn't call every single play in the game. CP3 supposed to be on his floor general sh*t, but them dimes been looking awfully low with them big studs he got on that team. Rondo would be getting 14 points and 15 dimes per game on that team. Chris takes care of the ball better than anyone in the game tho.
plz bruh dont try to compare rondo to cp3 . rondos great be he is no chris paul .
his whole career consists of playing with veterans stars and a great coach . thats not a knock. cp3 came into this team in a lockout year. with very young players and a garbage coach . believe me rondo would not be getting no 15 dimes .

on a side note we lost to new Orleans today . we were up 13 . i have a strong feeling del negro is getting axed since they lost all games in this 3 game road trip. i smell it in the air

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 03-22-2012 at 10:00 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #36
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
plz bruh dont try to compare rondo to cp3 . rondos great be he is no chris paul .
his whole career consists of playing with veterans stars and a great coach . thats not a knock. cp3 came into this team in a lockout year. with very young players and a garbage coach . believe me rondo would not be getting no 15 dimes .

on a side note we lost to new Orleans today . we were up 13 . i have a strong feeling del negro is getting axed since they lost all games in this 3 game road trip. i smell it in the air
Just keeping it real, he's underachieving with a great roster.
 6 years ago '04        #37
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1236 1236
 balla9969 said:
i hope sterling dont blow up the team like he usually do but he needs to get a rotation down. billups getting hurt really hurt the clippers
what else is new
 6 years ago '09        #38
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Just keeping it real, he's underachieving with a great roster.
tbh blake and cp3 are shouldering most of the load . everyone else is just chucking up shots. and missing . and the defense is terrible . both of em are running low on gas . the roster is not that great . too many bone heads . there is not to many people on this team with high b ball iq. chancey was one of em

theirs a reason why boston wanted to trade rondo for cp3 . im just keeping it real

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 03-22-2012 at 10:09 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #39
space
space
Deandre Jordan is a physical specimen, Blake can dunk over an iron wall, butler is a solid player, mo is points and energy off the bench, nick young is straight offense from anywhere. Just not buying it. Chris is fantastic but, I'm definitely glad we ain't trade for em he isn't what he used to be.
 6 years ago '11        #40
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
clips are not even that good
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy