Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 ra1n said:
What if there are billions of these simulated universes? And our universe just happens to be one of the "fu*ked up" ones.

There could be other universes with different laws of physics, different moral codes, different types of beings, etc.

or perhaps we could be the lucky ones, in other universes there could be beings who suffer 100x more than us

Who says the programmer has to have morals either?

You could go crazy thinking about the possibilities if you wanted to.
 6 years ago '08        #102
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
Here's another thing, if this is a simulation, would you even know if you died?

I'd think not.

Maybe you just reset in to a new body or consciousness and you're never the wiser?

Nobody can remember being born or when that exact moment is where you realize you're conscious or have a thought process, so to speak.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 03-23-2012 at 01:13 AM..
 03-23-2012, 01:12 AM         #103
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

1337_ONE said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #104
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
I don't know why but this reminded me of a story I found online like 4 years ago.

^^^^

Good Read

You were on your way home when you died.
It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
And that’s when you met me.
“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”
“Yup,” I said.
“I… I died?”
“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.
You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
“More or less,” I said.
“Are you god?” You asked.
“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”
“My kids… my wife,” you said.
“What about them?”
“Will they be all right?”
“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.
“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”
“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”
“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”
“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”
“Where you come from?” You said.
“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”
“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
“So what’s the point of it all?”
“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.
I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of you.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
“And you’re the millions he k!lled.”
“I’m Jesus?”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
You fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
You thought for a long time.
“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”
“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
And I sent you on your way.
 6 years ago '08        #105
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
I think I have an open mind. I could reason with most of the Universal Religions, I could even consider Aliens jump starting our civilization. But to consider that mankind as "we" know it, everything we have learned, all of our unique experiences, everyone who came and went is just part of a FU*KING APP in some FU*KING kids new IPAD is just unacceptable. Im sorry
 6 years ago '08        #106
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
brian greene has to be bill maher's long lost brother....

sorry, i had nothing intelligent to add to this discussion. but i am educating myself on such matter by watching videos....
 6 years ago '08        #107
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 01seay said:
I don't know why but this reminded me of a story I found online like 4 years ago.

^^^^

Good Read
I'm not Catholic or anything like that, but this is a very interesting idea:

“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”

6 years ago '08        #108
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 itzjustlogic said:
I think I have an open mind. I could reason with most of the Universal Religions, I could even consider Aliens jump starting our civilization. But to consider that mankind as "we" know it, everything we have learned, all of our unique experiences, everyone who came and went is just part of a FU*KING APP in some FU*KING kids new IPAD is just unacceptable. Im sorry
i agree with the bolded, but i was just watching a video on a theory, dont remember which one....but they are saying that our minds just arent programmed to expand in such a way to believe such things. our brains instictively have a limit i guess
 6 years ago '10        #109
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
sometimes I wonder why latin is really lost

latin explains everything

la-tin: the combination

la:law

uni-verse: the totality of everything that exist

uni:1

verse:structure

1 struturce, everything in this universe we exist in seems to follow the same system, universal laws codes

wtf are we and what the hell did I our ancient ancient ancestors know
 6 years ago '10        #110
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
I was also told about a theory that we may be the vivid images of electrons communicating with each other thus making us make believe

but some theory sound so intelligent that they are dumb so be careful about what you fall for
 6 years ago '04        #111
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,752 | Props total: 23280 23280
Down, R, Up, L, Y, B
 6 years ago '05        #112
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Man this sh*t crazy
 6 years ago '07        #113
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Heisenberg said:

[pic - click to view]

^This movie is exactly what their talking about. ^ good movie by darren aronofsky but creepy sh*t
dope movie
 6 years ago '10        #114
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Not to burst anybody's bubble, but this is not new news. René Descartes thought about this in the 1600s.

S.J. Gates is just using a different analogy. Of course life is a simulation. Even religions say that (the physical life doesn't matter, it's just a dream, a test, the afterlife is what one should be concerned with).

If life is a dream, simulation, or real, it doesn't matter. You are existing now. It doesn't matter if it is a simulation. These are just words. Words do not inherently mean anything.

The only thing you can prove without a doubt is that a thought exists in your mind (I can prove a thought exists in my mind, but I cannot prove that a thought exists in your mind; only you can do that). Everything else is just theory.

Further, unfalsifiable theories are a waste of time. If you can't prove it incorrect, then there is no reason to think about it. You'll never find the answer, because you can't prove it incorrect

It doesn't matter if life is a simulation. Life is just life. Do your thing. Anything and everything is possible.
 6 years ago '10        #115
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
Also, last time I checked, String theory has been heavily criticized. sh*t's just a thought. No proof whatsoever. Imagine spending your entire life studying something like this

And the thought of a human theory containing human ideas about computer code...Does that strike you as odd in any way? It's like seeing "animals" in clouds. We see the world through our own biases and perceptions. So of course we're gonna see computer code (something humans invented) in a theory that humans invented...

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 03-23-2012 at 02:40 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #116
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
^^^ as I said some theories sound so intelligent that they are dumb

I had a friend who denounces the existence of god but soon as I threw that electron visual theory in his face he was like that may be true

people are so dumb they believe anything that sounds smart and has nothing to do with god

this world is backwards I swear lmaooo

but we still dont know much about this world like our ancestors did and every day we continue to lose our links to the past, it will be our ultimate demise for they gave us a blueprint..

eh who cares though, we rather know about the next ipad or what a celeb is currently doing if its no acting or recording music

this is what this world has come down to, remember a dent in romes fall was that they become less militant and worried more about plays and stuff

i try not to bring gods word into anything a lot but he did say in the end people will be partying and not worried about a damn thing and thats how 98% of the world is now
 6 years ago '10        #117
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
 ra1n said:
I don't think you fully grasp how science works. Scientists certainly have used math to describe the universe then later have confirmed it with observation.

You ever hear of a guy named Einstein? Well, he initially refused to believe that his equations reflected reality until they were later confirmed by observation (see: Edwin Hubble/expanding universe)

What String Theorists are doing now is following the footsteps of Einstein and many others by figuring out the math first in hopes of it later being confirmed by observation

Even if we knew the "correct" theory of quantum gravity, we wouldn't be able to test it right now because AT THIS POINT IN TIME we simply aren't smart enough / don't have the technological means to do so

String theory also makes useful predictions about many other things in mathematics (that are way out of our league, i.e. mirror symmetry)

So no, studying String Theory is not useless.
The difference with Einstein and String Theory is that the theory of relativity is falsifiable.

Metaphysical theories are useless. We're not in the 1600's anymore

"Metaphysicians cannot avoid making their statements nonverifiable, because if they made them verifiable, the decision about the truth or falsehood of their doctrines would depend upon experience and therefore belong to the region of empirical science. This consequence they wish to avoid, because they pretend to teach knowledge which is of a higher level than that of empirical science. Thus they are compelled to cut all connection between their statements and experience; and precisely by this procedure they deprive them of any sense."

— Rudolf Carnap

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 03-23-2012 at 03:28 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #118
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
also take into the fact that numbers are the only true language

words mean different things in different languages but no matter what 1+1 will always=2 no matter what

we use math to explain everything that we know exists in this universe

in theory traveling in the multi-verse is plausible the only thing stopping us is we dont have the right math to do it yet
 6 years ago '10        #119
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
I dunno if math is even true. Yeah, it makes sense in our present "real" world, but if you are to believe string theory, then in some other universe 1 + 1 = 3.

Math has certainly taken us far, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it is "True"
 6 years ago '10        #120
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
which is why I myself only loook at 0 and 1 and only real true also known as binary code

in this universe we know 0 to be the purest number because its not a positive nor negative number

it symbolizes even because nothing with nothing equals nothing meaning if it doesnt exist or if there is nothing being added to nothing its technically even

I see one being the only true real number to exist after 0 everything after it real but not true

after 0 comes 1 and everything divided by 1 will equal it but if its divides its self by an equal amount it will equal 1

Last edited by kiddrocay; 03-23-2012 at 03:15 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy