Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
what you blown away people forget is that the codes and calculus we created serves nothing but simulating and translating real life, so it isnt really surprising to find it within reality itself
 6 years ago '10        #82
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 Freemind said:
some crazy a.ss sh*t.

basically what its saying is in the equations of string theory, which they're trying to use to describe the whole universe/nature itself if im not mistaken, you can find binary computer code... and not just random code, but a correcting code that was discovered in 1940 to make sure signals dont get mixed up and send the wrong message.

basically what that means, is we could possible not exist in the real universe... but it would be more likely that we are in a simulated universe... we exist on a super computer in the future. we think we exist because the artificial intelligence will be so good in the future it will be indistinguishable from actual conciseness. (this is what the 2nd guy was talking about, not the first guy who found the computer code.)

its a stretch yes, but it cannot be proven wrong.

and when you think about it further it could be true... everything we see, touch, smell, hear, taste all gets converted into electronic signals inside our body, and our brain turns these signals back into our surrounding... essentially you never can actually touch something, because its being turned into an electronic signal inside your body, and your brain projects the feeling of touch.

im kinda goin off topic now... but this stuff is just interesting to me.

i cant wait to see how we think about life and the universe in 10 year, 20 years, or even 30... the past 100 years has been crazy and its only speeding up
broke it down barney style for us
 6 years ago '08        #83
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 804 804
 philly337 said:
More evidence of a creator
 6 years ago '04        #84
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 NefDizzle said:
The thing is tho y'all act like we created binary code or somethin. Its just math, and math has always been there. 1 plus 1 always equaled 2 since the dawn of time. We just DISCOVERED it and utilized it. Ph,pi, and the fibonacci sequence been sayin there's math in nature and space n what not. So the whole where in a simulation doesn't mean anything if you take in the fact all a simulation is fake reality. Fake real? What's the diffrence its still real to you. Would you evn notice the diffrence if u were in a perfect simulation? No, it would be real as long as no one told you other wise. So maybe if we stick a newborn baby into a perfected simulated world he'll think its real and...actually that is the matrix lol. Hmmm...as long as everything runs how its supposed to it is reality. Till the same black cat walks u twice.
Exactly..

Science has been around before us and will definitely be here after us..We didnt create or invent sh*t. Us modern day humans are just catching on to SOME of the various forms of science & will probably never fathom more than 1% of what this reality really has to offer.

With that said, to the open minded person, it's not that far fetched to think this so called universe we think we live in is not real in the sense we think it is. Science has already PROVED that our perceived reality isn't actually physically so It's not really a big deal to say that this small world we live in is just an elaborate highly advanced computer simulation. Just because things defy our HIGHLY LIMITED logic do not mean they aren't so.

At the end of the day, what will REALLY change if we all accepted that this world was just a version of The Sims? Absolutely NOTHING. n*ggaz will still waste half a week's check on jordans, play video games, chase hoes and go to church
 03-22-2012, 10:35 PM         #85
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after that video i had to watch the other two videos it links at the end... fu*k... now i'll never go to sleep tonight...
 03-22-2012, 10:52 PM         #86
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know it's corny to bring drugs into this but if this simulation theory is true, what are hallucinogens? LSD? DMT? etc. could they be virus' to see through the code? almost like a blue/red pill thing. There's all kinds of studies showing alcoholics being cured by LSD now, and I know first hand a friend of mine who was an as*hole most of his life, he did mushrooms and LSD, tripped really hard and all of a sudden he's a new guy, more respectful, he sees other points of views easier now, less hard headed and stubborn. Its like he woke up finally.
 6 years ago '08        #87
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
If any of this is true then that means someone or something must have written algorithms for everything and anything in this Universe. Sorry to burst any bubbles but that close to impossible.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
 6 years ago '08        #88
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,527 | Props total: 17145 17145
You are in the matrix, ya really didn't realize this yet?
wake the fu*k up!, stop being one of those lemmings Neo saw in the streets

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR LIFE, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO and it ain't that hard to understand, most successful Humans you see woke up to the fact they're in the matrix, just like neo started flying and dodging bullets, that was all symbolism to what Steve explains in this OLD VIDEO.

STEVE JOBS even explains it in the simples form and you know what this man did in his time in this realm AFTER this video, look around you probably got Mac, Ipad,Iphones,etc HE MADE THAT POSSIBLE IN THE MATRIX, YOU CAN DO THAT TO!, he explains to you how to WAKE THE fu*k UP, you're in the Matrix!.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 03-22-2012 at 11:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #89
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 ra1n said:
In order to understand what he's saying, you must have at least a basic understanding of String Theory.

Scientists have been trying to understand gravity at a microscopic level - trying to reconcile Einstein's General Relativity (gravity on a large scale) with Quantum Mechanics (behaviors of objects on a very small scale)

So, the leading theory worked on by scientists to try to understand how this works is String Theory a.k.a. The Theory of Everything

String Theory is a theory that postulates that our smallest known particles (subatomic particles) are made up of 1-dimensional "strings".

In other words, if String Theory is correct, at the smallest level - the universe is made up of vibrating strings.

The video is basically saying that scientists are baffled because some of the equations, drawn up in support of String Theory, reflect computer code.

(Remember: these equations are extremely complex, and only the brightest physicists/mathematicians can understand them.)

We must acknowledge that while the numbers may reflect reality - the implications drawn from them are purely in the realm of the theoretical.

String Theory also implies a bunch of other strange things like parallel universes, hidden dimensions, and an infinite amount of versions of you and me.

I recommend Brian Greene's documentaries if you're interested in more.

[video - click to view]

In contrast to what some people say, I don't believe this means we aren't in reality. Rather, I believe that reality itself is highly complex created in harmony by a perfect God through a system. This system can be explained by science/math, however, our human minds have not developed the system to understand and predict this perfectly complex system. We never will. Human understanding the whole universe would be like dogs understanding what it's like to be human. Human's are like God's dogs, and we're here for the same reason, companionship and to love Him.

-Thoughts of a Christian Creationist Social Scientist currently working in Information Technology LOL

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 03-22-2012 at 11:16 PM..
 03-22-2012, 11:15 PM         #90
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzjustlogic said:
If any of this is true then that means someone or something must have written algorithms for everything and anything in this Universe. Sorry to burst any bubbles but that close to impossible.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

This is the best discussion Ive seen on bx in a while. I'm open minded enough to break through the traditional thoughts on reality and explore any and all possibilities. Someone above posted something about DMT. I've been wanting to try it for the longest but that sh*t dont come easily. I've talked to a few friends who've tried it and they say it's like an entirely different reality once it gets ahold of you.

One guy said after he hit it, he witnessed his entire house come apart brick by brick and just float off into space, every single board, nail, everything just disassembled and flew out of sight. Then once that happened he said he spoke with a guy who claimed to be an extra dimensional being and asked him all types of questions and sh*t. Said they talked for what seemed to be like hours and then the being told him it was time to go back to his dimension and then he came off his "high"....

sh*t sounds so fu*king intense, not even from a "I WANNA GET BLAZED" kinda way, more like I want to have a spiritual awakening like that.

The crazy thing is Dmt is produced in the human brain. I've read somewhere that DMT is what causes us to dream, and also right as you're about to die, if your body has a chance to realize what is about to happen and these are your last few moments alive, it instinctively dumps massive amounts of dmt into your system so you basically are the happiest you've ever been right. Before the moment of death... That sh*t cray. Also read that dmt is in Plants,animals, basically in most living things.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 03-22-2012 at 11:22 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #91
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 itzjustlogic said:

do you know how much more advanced the beings that could create that would have to be? and the technology they would have to use?

to make an identical reality to that of your own, but in a virtual space is so far beyond us right now.

sure we can make video games like Grand Theft auto that "look" real... but its nothing close to real. And im not talking just graphics, im talking AI... the way they talk, and move... its a complete disgrace to actual reality.

but look at where we've come in a little of 30 years of video games.... from Pong to games like a.ssassins Creed... now take another 30 years, what virtual realities will we be making then... and then beyond that, and beyond that.

in 500 years we could be creating a virtual earth, everthing exactly like it is in nature down to the smallest level. or maybe even further at the rate we're going... we might possibly be making galaxies, or groups of galaxies... or possibly even entire universes.

we're advancing so fast with everything right now that we cant possibly predict what we'll be seeing in 25 years, let alone 50.
 6 years ago '04        #92
cizzle504 
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
and maybe when we sleep we are being updated and rebooted. an year in our time may be an hour to a programmer . everything around us is codes and diseases are infected code that some programs are trying to rebuild inside of the system operated by programming surrogates. and maybe a free mind is dangerous because once freed, programs will be able to write code freely thus creating their own surrogates making that program its architect.

03-22-2012, 11:42 PM         #93
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
I guess that everyone is a Mathematician/Theologist/Computer Engineer in this thread.
Always one d!ckwad in the group, never fails...
 6 years ago '08        #94
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5518 5518
It'd be easier to entertain the idea that we're all in some kind of AI environment if it wasn't for all the fu*ked up elements in the world.

You'd think if someone created this AI world, they'd of left out a lot of the garbage we see.

Crazy though.
 6 years ago '04        #95
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
donnie darko anyone?
 03-22-2012, 11:59 PM         #96
breakingbad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is everyone surpriseD? were living on a fu*ken planet in space and we still can't figure out how we got here............
 6 years ago '11        #97
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
so whoever is controling my video game character is probably pissed off and disappointed in me for being on boxden.

ha

i want the contra 100 man cheat code
 6 years ago '04        #98
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
this has been fun
 6 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
isn't one of the larger questions who put the code there?
 6 years ago '06        #100
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 gm0ney said:
my mind is blown

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy