Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Heisenberg said:

[pic - click to view]

^This movie is exactly what their talking about. ^ good movie by darren aronofsky but creepy sh*t
i gotta smoke a blunt and watch this asap....
 6 years ago '10        #42
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Hmmmmmmm
 6 years ago '04        #43
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
This concept has been theorized by philosophers for hundreds of years, now that we have computers, we're adding them to the equation...literally and hypothetically.
 6 years ago '09        #44
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
Maybe we need to update the definition of realty?
 6 years ago '09        #45
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Freemind said:
some crazy a.ss sh*t.

basically what its saying is in the equations of string theory, which they're trying to use to describe the whole universe/nature itself if im not mistaken, you can find binary computer code... and not just random code, but a correcting code that was discovered in 1940 to make sure signals dont get mixed up and send the wrong message.

basically what that means, is we could possible not exist in the real universe... but it would be more likely that we are in a simulated universe... we exist on a super computer in the future. we think we exist because the artificial intelligence will be so good in the future it will be indistinguishable from actual conciseness. (this is what the 2nd guy was talking about, not the first guy who found the computer code.)

its a stretch yes, but it cannot be proven wrong.

and when you think about it further it could be true... everything we see, touch, smell, hear, taste all gets converted into electronic signals inside our body, and our brain turns these signals back into our surrounding... essentially you never can actually touch something, because its being turned into an electronic signal inside your body, and your brain projects the feeling of touch.

im kinda goin off topic now... but this stuff is just interesting to me.

i cant wait to see how we think about life and the universe in 10 year, 20 years, or even 30... the past 100 years has been crazy and its only speeding up

i thought string theory was just that....a theory

and this is suppose to tell us that life is fake??? so if we k!ll ourselves what happens?? game over or re-do lol
 6 years ago '08        #46
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Freemind said:
maybe...

Binary code has been around for centuries... but they never knew how to utilize it... basically once it really started to be worked on in the 17th century it was to try and break everything down in a mathematical way.

but this code that they found in the string theory equations is a correcting code... meaning it was made to solve a specific problem with sending information. sometimes 1's and 0's would get mixed up, and this correcting code makes it so it doesnt...

so why would string theory equations have binary correcting codes in them? perhaps we arent in reality, but we are a virtual reality of an alternate reality... inside a computer, and whats in a computer... binary code. and like the guy said at the end... once we reach the point where we can create the entire universe on a computer, there will be more virtual realities than actual realities... so the odds would be more likely that we are living in a virtual universe, and not the actual one.

like i said in my last post... its kinda far fetched but its amazing to think about. i just smoked and my mind is spinnin in circles right now

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #47
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
doesnt a theory have to be able to be proven false? there is no way for this to be proven false so it cant be a theory right? which basically means its just some dudes imagination

it does fu*k with your head though
 03-22-2012, 07:45 PM         #48
1337_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #49
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '10        #50
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 PseuDEEnym said:
I almost feel bad for k!lling people in video games now :( ...

sike

maybe we k!lled ourselves in an alternate reality. think about it next time u take a baseball bat to someones head in GTA
 6 years ago '09        #51
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
The thing is tho y'all act like we created binary code or somethin. Its just math, and math has always been there. 1 plus 1 always equaled 2 since the dawn of time. We just DISCOVERED it and utilized it. Ph,pi, and the fibonacci sequence been sayin there's math in nature and space n what not. So the whole where in a simulation doesn't mean anything if you take in the fact all a simulation is fake reality. Fake real? What's the diffrence its still real to you. Would you evn notice the diffrence if u were in a perfect simulation? No, it would be real as long as no one told you other wise. So maybe if we stick a newborn baby into a perfected simulated world he'll think its real and...actually that is the matrix lol. Hmmm...as long as everything runs how its supposed to it is reality. Till the same black cat walks u twice.
 6 years ago '10        #52
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136
 drumgangP said:
The Freemind n*gga just completely ruined my existence. Holy fu*k

Do not smoke weed and read his posts. U will be mind fu*ked to death
Thats what I'm saying. I got that "I really don't exist" feeling.
 6 years ago '07        #53
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #54
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
so how do we hack this reality?
 03-22-2012, 07:55 PM         #55
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the hell am I reading
 6 years ago '04        #56
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Freemind said:
some crazy a.ss sh*t.

basically what its saying is in the equations of string theory, which they're trying to use to describe the whole universe/nature itself if im not mistaken, you can find binary computer code... and not just random code, but a correcting code that was discovered in 1940 to make sure signals dont get mixed up and send the wrong message.

basically what that means, is we could possible not exist in the real universe... but it would be more likely that we are in a simulated universe... we exist on a super computer in the future. we think we exist because the artificial intelligence will be so good in the future it will be indistinguishable from actual conciseness. (this is what the 2nd guy was talking about, not the first guy who found the computer code.)

and when you think about it further it could be true... everything we see, touch, smell, hear, taste all gets converted into electronic signals inside our body, and our brain turns these signals back into our surrounding... essentially you never can actually touch something, because its being turned into an electronic signal inside your body, and your brain projects the feeling of touch.

i cant wait to see how we think about life and the universe in 10 year, 20 years, or even 30... the past 100 years has been crazy and its only speeding up

[pic - click to view]

Heisenberg said:

[pic - click to view]

^This movie is exactly what their talking about. ^ good movie by darren aronofsky but creepy sh*t
glad to see others know what time it is.........

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by marcchrome; 03-23-2012 at 01:25 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #57
space
space
does this mean i can blame all my mistakes on Grabnod Valborian 453 of the Zalbeezian Star System? he was just playing my character badly?
 03-22-2012, 08:06 PM         #58
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
some crazy a.ss sh*t.

I've always been interested in these types of theories.... not to sound retarded but kind of like "the matrix" I guess. This sh*t is intense.... got my head spinnin lol.

Good post, props to u.
 03-22-2012, 08:08 PM         #59
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what happens when you die?
 6 years ago '10        #60
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
So what happens when you die?
restart from level 1
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago