Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #281
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 illathruz said:
grey is defined as many yes/no questions. there is something called resolution which is basically, how many yes/no questions are there.

this is how pixels work for example.

lets say that we have 2 pixels that are black, and 2 that are white in an alternating pattern. this is a very low resolution. only a measly 4 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

now if we double that a few times, we start to add resolution and something else happens. we start to see grey. this is about 1024 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

now let's give it a really big resolution. this is over 1,000,000 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

you can't even tell that it is made of thousands of black and white pixels (but it is because i did this for you in photoshop)

so what is grey? grey is hundreds of black vs white questions. same as colors. red and yellow make orange, etc. you should really look at the electromagnetic spectrum too because everything that we perceive is defined as an exchange of yes/no signals with nearly infinite resolution.

you know, you seem to be really inquisitive and i think that a lot of your questions are good. but i think that the answer to your questions are actually out there and can be found with logic. but i'd recommend you not use faulty reasoning. Use premises and conclusions because wisdom is the accumulation of hundreds of these premise-conclusion statements. use facts to build other facts. try not to speculate as much. use a high resolution of premise-conclusion statements and you'll gain a wisdom that is comprehensive
I appreciate the explanation, but I think you took my grey comment a little too literally...hahaha. Still, I appreciate the time spent. (you coulda responded to the other questions I had though...hahaha)

I really don't think my reasoning is faulty at all though; forreal. You're stuck in the here and now, "math" paradigm and can't see out of it. I'm thinking way outside the box here. My paradigm is different than yours, so it would make sense that you would think my logic is faulty. It's not your fault. However, thinking outside the box for a bit may be beneficial for you (just like me learning more about colors, etc. will be beneficial to me).

You put a lot of faith is "facts" being true (keyword: faith). I do not. You're obviously very knowledgeable and are using information that is correct under our current paradigm. I respect that. I could learn a lot more about the current paradigm, and come back with "premises" and "conclusions" that are "valid" and makes sense to you, but that's not where I'm at. I don't place 100% faith in the current paradigm. In fact, I place very little faith in the current paradigm.

I'm trying to argue against the current paradigm using current paradigm thoughts and logic. That's not going to work...hahaha (you've definitely proven that). Props, but we're on two different levels; we're not talking the same language.

You're answering my questions with current paradigm knowledge, and I'm countering using different paradigm knowledge (but trying to put in in current paradigm form). We're just going to continue to run around in circles...hahaha.

I do appreciate and respect your knowledge though. I appreciate the conversation.

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 03-24-2012 at 10:38 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #282
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Great thread
 6 years ago '06        #283
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 kiddrocay said:
we can use a computer to generate just about any color, but we know their to be a gizillion particles in the universe so Im just wondering is it theoretically possible we can see more then just the normal everyday

I think I read somewhere one time the human sees things through r/g/b
you would want to learn about the electromagnetic spectrum

[pic - click to view]

We see "visible light" which is really just a range of frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum. A frequency is the cycles per second of electromagnetic radiation. electromagnetic radiation is a form of energy emitted and absorbed by charge particles. so light is energy. depending on how fast it is, it will look differently. The human eye has cones and rods which have photoreceptor cells. They convert the light into energy. to see more, you would have to modify the biology of the human eye. but we have devices that we use on other ends of the electromagnetic spectrum like x-rays, microwaves, radio, wifi, etc
 6 years ago '10        #284
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 4513 4513
 illathruz said:
you would want to learn about the electromagnetic spectrum

[pic - click to view]

We see "visible light" which is really just a range of frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum. A frequency is the cycles per second of electromagnetic radiation. electromagnetic radiation is a form of energy emitted and absorbed by charge particles. so light is energy. depending on how fast it is, it will look differently. The human eye has cones and rods which have photoreceptor cells. They convert the light into energy. to see more, you would have to modify the biology of the human eye. but we have devices that we use on other ends of the electromagnetic spectrum like x-rays, microwaves, radio, wifi, etc
wow just wow the human is such an amazing creature, the only flaw in us the need to feel in power over every other human
 6 years ago '11        #285
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 ra1n said:

I find it odd, that here we are, us humans, on a rock in the corner of nowhere in the immensity of space... and we have no idea why we're here

yet we do trivial things like go to work, go on forums, watch T.V., etc.

Why aren't more people frightened/concerned with existence? I guess we're conditioned to fill our heads up with illusions... illusions that help us deal with the absurdity/uncertainty of nature

i have thought about my existence and the point of being here! and let me tell you it scares the sh*t out of me!! i try not to think to much about it cause it feels like its a meaningless existence and that aint koo!!..but then again maybe i should be thinking about it??

all around good thread some good thinking going on!..props to evrybody thinking outside the box and having the thought provoking comments!!
and dropping knowledge!

Last edited by 5 Sigma; 03-25-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 03-25-2012, 07:06 PM         #286
CMONEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
some crazy a.ss sh*t.

basically what its saying is in the equations of string theory, which they're trying to use to describe the whole universe/nature itself if im not mistaken, you can find binary computer code... and not just random code, but a correcting code that was discovered in 1940 to make sure signals dont get mixed up and send the wrong message.

basically what that means, is we could possible not exist in the real universe... but it would be more likely that we are in a simulated universe... we exist on a super computer in the future. we think we exist because the artificial intelligence will be so good in the future it will be indistinguishable from actual conciseness. (this is what the 2nd guy was talking about, not the first guy who found the computer code.)

its a stretch yes, but it cannot be proven wrong.

and when you think about it further it could be true... everything we see, touch, smell, hear, taste all gets converted into electronic signals inside our body, and our brain turns these signals back into our surrounding... essentially you never can actually touch something, because its being turned into an electronic signal inside your body, and your brain projects the feeling of touch.

im kinda goin off topic now... but this stuff is just interesting to me.

i cant wait to see how we think about life and the universe in 10 year, 20 years, or even 30... the past 100 years has been crazy and its only speeding up

this is why the first matrix, is still one of my favorite movie plots ever subliminally intended or not. sh*ts a mind opener. I also think about this sh*t when I have a dream, but break the dream world balance on some inception sh*t and say something that only is true in the real world, and then I instantly get forced to wake up. Whether you believe in a god or not, something has created this sh*t, and is damn good at it to because it does correct itself

Last edited by CMONEY; 03-25-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #287
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
interesting
 6 years ago '10        #288
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 4513 4513
 Insurgent313 said:
[/B]

i have thought about my existence and the point of being here! and let me tell you it scares the sh*t out of me!! i try not to think to much about it cause it feels like its a meaningless existence and that aint koo!!..but then again maybe i should be thinking about it??

all around good thread some good thinking going on!..props to evrybody thinking outside the box and having the thought provoking comments!!
and dropping knowledge!
I forgot the name of the philosopher but he had a quote that went something like this"to think that we are fake means we are real" thats paraphrased to the best of my recalling, the quote basically means since we are able to think, agree, and deny means we are real

and before people come in here with the computers are smarter than human concept

remember computers can not think, they can only process, store, and calculate. Yes they may be able to do it faster than humans but our brain is still way more powerful than a cpu

Last edited by kiddrocay; 03-25-2012 at 07:38 PM..
 03-29-2012, 04:37 AM         #289
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMONEY said:

this is why the first matrix, is still one of my favorite movie plots ever subliminally intended or not. sh*ts a mind opener. I also think about this sh*t when I have a dream, but break the dream world balance on some inception sh*t and say something that only is true in the real world, and then I instantly get forced to wake up. Whether you believe in a god or not, something has created this sh*t, and is damn good at it to because it does correct itself
So you've never gotten lucid in your dream? It takes "practice" but after awhile you get there. I realize I'm dreaming all the time now, when I do, I start to try flying and basically playing around, grabbing girls doing whatever I want. I remember one time I just jumped and flew above Earth, looked up, and decided I wanted to keep going, I left Earth and kept going further and further into space until I looked down and saw thousands of galaxies below me, it was wild. It's weird though, whenever I try to fly strictly on Earth to the point where I can see the ground I can never sustain flight. I always drift back down at some point.
 6 years ago '07        #290
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 Got Cheeve? said:
So you've never gotten lucid in your dream? It takes "practice" but after awhile you get there. I realize I'm dreaming all the time now, when I do, I start to try flying and basically playing around, grabbing girls doing whatever I want. I remember one time I just jumped and flew above Earth, looked up, and decided I wanted to keep going, I left Earth and kept going further and further into space until I looked down and saw thousands of galaxies below me, it was wild. It's weird though, whenever I try to fly strictly on Earth to the point where I can see the ground I can never sustain flight. I always drift back down at some point.
I started lucid dreaming after learning about it in high school. It's a fairly regular occurrence now. I would say about 80% of my dreams go lucid now. Flight is my choice of transportation in the dream world as well, and I can say that I believe I've spent as much time flying in my dreams as I have walking or taking any other conventional method of transportation. The key have having more lucid dreams is to start keeping a dream journal. There are usually tell-tale signs in every dream that will let you know that you're dreaming. Keeping a journal is the best way to identify track these anomalies.
 03-29-2012, 11:31 AM         #291
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I've heard that. It's dangerous though man, dreaming like this sometimes makes you not want to wake up. I've slept past alarms and other things sometimes because my dream was so awesome I didn't want to leave it It's a thin line to walk.
 6 years ago '10        #292
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Wow!! great thread
 6 years ago '04        #293
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
 KidPow said:
Damn something straight out the matrix but it kind of makes since the world seems to power hungry and f*ucked up to seem like "real" life at times, not to mention when you dream or hallucinate you get the impresson it's real until your brain says other wise, only problem I see with it is what would happen when you die, after that we shut off no more tricks after that..... or is it?
Do u believe in periods, n*gga? God damn ur shti is impossible to understand with ur sh*tty a.ss grammar. Get a degree, n*gga
 04-04-2012, 01:31 AM         #294
Prince Malik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait so we're not from monkeys? we from computers bruh?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #295
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 kiddrocay said:
I forgot the name of the philosopher but he had a quote that went something like this"to think that we are fake means we are real" thats paraphrased to the best of my recalling, the quote basically means since we are able to think, agree, and deny means we are real

and before people come in here with the computers are smarter than human concept

remember computers can not think, they can only process, store, and calculate. Yes they may be able to do it faster than humans but our brain is still way more powerful than a cpu
rene decartes
 07-04-2012, 03:12 AM         #296
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
It means the movie "The Matrix" is probably not too far-fetched.
Simulacra and Simulation
 07-04-2012, 03:40 AM         #297
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since we invented computers and we've known about binary code before there were computers can it mean we applied binary code into computers therefore that's why it matches
 07-04-2012, 05:56 AM         #298
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa now don't go bringing logic into a heated retard discussion
 5 years ago '10        #299
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 majestic75 said:
When hyperbole goes wrong. Merry Christmas conspiracy nuts.
lol u just look like a sheep, learn quantum mechanics this will be a little more realistic
 5 years ago '10        #300
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 noshirtforyou said:
Do u believe in periods, n*gga? God damn ur shti is impossible to understand with ur sh*tty a.ss grammar. Get a degree, n*gga
lol whats was wrong with his sentence?:sm h:
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy