Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2012, 07:47 AM         #261
ROFLSTOMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calilove said:
What gets me is how people are willing to believe that we are living in a simulated reality and yet refuse to believe in the possibility of God existing.
Why does that get you?
 6 years ago '06        #262
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Ciggavelli said:
We're actually more on the same page than I thought. Humans interfere with findings. Humans change situations depending on the vantage point. Everything is relative. Once you know this, how can you be certain about anything? I just don't understand...
even certainty is defined by math. the whole reason the double slit works is because of probability. either the wave collapses or it interferes. its is again this "either - or", binary, two state, mathematical solution. statistics is math. counting is a concept. that is why they call math the universal language. because even outside of our laws of physics, it remains constant.
 6 years ago '06        #263
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
what I meant is its a basic explanation of how things work in this realm, we cant explain everything when we are only able to use 10 % of our brain and are able to see 20% of reality

existing is the ultimate mystery

universes inside other universes

Paradoxical and infinity
fyi, that 10% of your brain thing is a myth. i agree with you conclusion, but i don't agree with how you got there.

6 years ago '07        #264
mainevent4u88 102 heat pts102
space
space
$9,266 | Props total: 4770 4770
 calilove said:
What gets me is how people are willing to believe that we are living in a simulated reality and yet refuse to believe in the possibility of God existing.
well you see, when you take those two theories and put them side by side, one is derived from scientific observation and study, while the other is derived from primitive middle-easterners who thought the world was flat. Theories of similar quality have been also proposed by toddlers and autistic children when asked where everything came from.
 6 years ago '10        #265
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,710 | Props total: 4697 4697
 illathruz said:
fyi, that 10% of your brain thing is a myth. i agree with you conclusion, but i don't agree with how you got there.

as humans we have the potential to use 100% of our brain but only use 10% its like ram usage or data usage for a cell phone( I know these are bad examples but work with me )

you know how if yor computer had 4GB of ram but it will prolly be only using a 1GB most of the time

or like if you have a data cap each month but you dont use it all(very bad example )

we are only using a fraction of our brain power, Idk if its even possible for us to use 100% of our brain power, imagine that though
 6 years ago '09        #266
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 7974 7974
 kiddrocay said:
as humans we have the potential to use 100% of our brain but only use 10%
i thiought that was a myth??

i remeber berry gordon and dr beyerstein said we use virtually every part of our brains and the 10% talk is just a myth

and those guys are deeply educated on neuroscience
 6 years ago '08        #267
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 ciggavelli said:
i dunno if math is even true. Yeah, it makes sense in our present "real" world, but if you are to believe string theory, then in some other universe 1 + 1 = 3.

Math has certainly taken us far, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it is "true"
bingo!
 6 years ago '10        #268
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
i thiought that was a myth??

i remeber berry gordon and dr beyerstein said we use virtually every part of our brains and the 10% talk is just a myth

and those guys are deeply educated on neuroscience
well I guess Ill have to just read up on their studies
 6 years ago '08        #269
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 kiddrocay said:
everyday i walk outside and se the birds flying and treses blowing in the wind i no something created this

id rather believe in god then some theory that can be tested wrong any giving time now

the absence of evidence is whats the most intriguing about it because the universe is something that came from something and when you die you dont know for sure

a tleast im trading my soul for a good place if i die and he does exist, what happens when you die just believing in the big bang theory which in no way can be tested by us in this life time

and no im not basing faith on proof, just like a theory is suppose to do anyway

A theory is just a test of faith and hoping the outcome is still the samee even with the most outrageous of them

r

bwuahahhaha
 6 years ago '10        #270
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
 illathruz said:
british article? i typed that from the book that I own. I gave you the title, the author, and the page numbers. in short, what the fu*k are you talking about?

if you are talking about my second paragraph, maybe you should read the first fu*king post of this entire fu*king thread
lmfao, you said something along the lines of the big elephant in the room, date : 2003... provide me with the article that says that cern is disproving string theory... dipsh*t..

i love when people who read popularized articles and barn& nobles "physics" books think they know wtf is going on.

6 years ago '10        #271
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space

Last edited by vuser88; 03-24-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 03-24-2012, 01:31 PM         #272
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calilove said:
aren't they the same thing though? in the bible and other religious texts they all emphasize this waking/material life is just a test or a simulation for your path to the afterlife. for a simulated reality to exist and us to be living in it, it has to have a creator of the simulation, ala a God.

All these things are universal and all come back to the same thing when you break them down, just like everything is everything. You, me, that table, that Jehova's Witness banging on your door, everything.

I think you're confusing people considering this particular detailed possibility with actually believing this particular detailed possibility. I highly doubt anyone 100% believes this theory. In this day and age it's hard for anyone to 100% believe in anything. Some of religious faith probably believe 100% and that's rare in this society now and I envy that actually. But from what I've learned and lessons in life I've been through I can't believe 100% in anything. I'm an open book, I will never close it, because how could I even begin to know everything? To me, that's not possible. That's where me and hardcore religious folk differ. I admire their decisiveness though, I'm not going to say ignorance is bliss, but giving yourself up to something and having total faith and thus not having to every think about it or wonder about again must be a very comforting thing. I emphasis comforting, if you catch my drift.
 6 years ago '10        #273
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
aren't they the same thing though? in the bible and other religious texts they all emphasize this waking/material life is just a test or a simulation for your path to the afterlife. for a simulated reality to exist and us to be living in it, it has to have a creator of the simulation, ala a God.

All these things are universal and all come back to the same thing when you break them down, just like everything is everything. You, me, that table, that Jehova's Witness banging on your door, everything.

I think you're confusing people considering this particular detailed possibility with actually believing this particular detailed possibility. I highly doubt anyone 100% believes this theory. In this day and age it's hard for anyone to 100% believe in anything. Some of religious faith probably believe 100% and that's rare in this society now and I envy that actually. But from what I've learned and lessons in life I've been through I can't believe 100% in anything. I'm an open book, I will never close it, because how could I even begin to know everything? To me, that's not possible. That's where me and hardcore religious folk differ. I admire their decisiveness though, I'm not going to say ignorance is bliss, but giving yourself up to something and having total faith and thus not having to every think about it or wonder about again must be a very comforting thing. I emphasis comforting, if you catch my drift.
there is a creator, energy came from the creator, in order for this universe to exist it had tocome from another dimension
 6 years ago '10        #274
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
there is a creator, energy came from the creator, in order for this universe to exist it had tocome from another dimension
lmfaoooo
 03-24-2012, 04:05 PM         #275
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well..thread was good while it lasted

the self righteous atheist/religious fu*kers finally found the thread

enjoy arguing, im sure you guys will enjoy getting ego boosts off each other
 6 years ago '10        #276
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 illathruz said:
even certainty is defined by math. the whole reason the double slit works is because of probability. either the wave collapses or it interferes. its is again this "either - or", binary, two state, mathematical solution. statistics is math. counting is a concept. that is why they call math the universal language. because even outside of our laws of physics, it remains constant.
Word, I see what you're saying. Things are either "on" or "off," "yes" or "no," "0" or "1." But somebody brought this up early, and I don't know anything about it (other than a few articles I just read), but what about maybe? What about the shades of gray? Can't it be "on," "off," and "kinda on/kinda off."

I know it's not clean, and you'll probably say that even if it is on, even in the slightest bit, it's still on. But wouldn't "maybes" or tertiary codes lead us to different solutions/answers?

Obviously, you probably see where I'm going with this. Once one allows for a "maybe" then one will also allow for "post-maybes." With "post-maybes," one can't be certain about math and laws.

Still, I'm curious about your thoughts on this...
 6 years ago '06        #277
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
as humans we have the potential to use 100% of our brain but only use 10% its like ram usage or data usage for a cell phone( I know these are bad examples but work with me )

you know how if yor computer had 4GB of ram but it will prolly be only using a 1GB most of the time

or like if you have a data cap each month but you dont use it all(very bad example )

we are only using a fraction of our brain power, Idk if its even possible for us to use 100% of our brain power, imagine that though
what you are saying is not true and i added a link to support why you were wrong.
 6 years ago '06        #278
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Ciggavelli said:
Word, I see what you're saying. Things are either "on" or "off," "yes" or "no," "0" or "1." But somebody brought this up early, and I don't know anything about it (other than a few articles I just read), but what about maybe? What about the shades of gray? Can't it be "on," "off," and "kinda on/kinda off."

I know it's not clean, and you'll probably say that even if it is on, even in the slightest bit, it's still on. But wouldn't "maybes" or tertiary codes lead us to different solutions/answers?

Obviously, you probably see where I'm going with this. Once one allows for a "maybe" then one will also allow for "post-maybes." With "post-maybes," one can't be certain about math and laws.

Still, I'm curious about your thoughts on this...
grey is defined as many yes/no questions. there is something called resolution which is basically, how many yes/no questions are there.

this is how pixels work for example.

lets say that we have 2 pixels that are black, and 2 that are white in an alternating pattern. this is a very low resolution. only a measly 4 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

now if we double that a few times, we start to add resolution and something else happens. we start to see grey. this is about 1024 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

now let's give it a really big resolution. this is over 1,000,000 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

you can't even tell that it is made of thousands of black and white pixels (but it is because i did this for you in photoshop)

so what is grey? grey is hundreds of black vs white questions. same as colors. red and yellow make orange, etc. you should really look at the electromagnetic spectrum too because everything that we perceive is defined as an exchange of yes/no signals with nearly infinite resolution.

you know, you seem to be really inquisitive and i think that a lot of your questions are good. but i think that the answer to your questions are actually out there and can be found with logic. but i'd recommend you not use faulty reasoning. Use premises and conclusions because wisdom is the accumulation of hundreds of these premise-conclusion statements. use facts to build other facts. try not to speculate as much. use a high resolution of premise-conclusion statements and you'll gain a wisdom that is comprehensive

Last edited by illathruz; 03-24-2012 at 07:31 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #279
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 vuser88 said:
lmfao, you said something along the lines of the big elephant in the room, date : 2003... provide me with the article that says that cern is disproving string theory... dipsh*t..

i love when people who read popularized articles and barn& nobles "physics" books think they know wtf is going on.

if you have followed this thread, you'd see that i said the opposite. in fact, i said that cern had some breakthroughs concerning string theory and nobody believed me until i posted a BBC link.

so you called me a dip sh*t, but you were wrong to do that. i'm not going to even argue with you because you are not willing to read what I said. i gave you the respect of reading your posts and if you can't do the same to me, like ciggavelli did, then there is no point to argue.

me and ciggavelli have been disagreeing now for pages but at least he doesn't resort to name calling and character attacks.

and again, it is not my paper. it is the paper that the original poster, the starter of this thread, the first person to create this discussion, put in his first fu*king post that started this whole conversation.
 6 years ago '10        #280
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 illathruz said:
grey is defined as many yes/no questions. there is something called resolution which is basically, how many yes/no questions are there.

this is how pixels work for example.

lets say that we have 2 pixels that are black, and 2 that are white in an alternating pattern. this is a very low resolution. only a measly 4 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

now if we double that a few times, we start to add resolution and something else happens. we start to see grey. this is about 1024 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

now let's give it a really big resolution. this is over 1,000,000 px resolution

[pic - click to view]

you can't even tell that it is made of thousands of black and white pixels (but it is because i did this for you in photoshop)

so what is grey? grey is hundreds of black vs white questions. same as colors. red and yellow make orange, etc. you should really look at the electromagnetic spectrum too because everything that we perceive is defined as an exchange of yes/no signals with nearly infinite resolution.

you know, you seem to be really inquisitive and i think that a lot of your questions are good. but i think that the answer to your questions are actually out there and can be found with logic. but i'd recommend you not use faulty reasoning. Use premises and conclusions because wisdom is the accumulation of hundreds of these premise-conclusion statements. use facts to build other facts. try not to speculate as much. use a high resolution of premise-conclusion statements and you'll gain a wisdom that is comprehensive
we can use a computer to generate just about any color, but we know their to be a gizillion particles in the universe so Im just wondering is it theoretically possible we can see more then just the normal everyday

I think I read somewhere one time the human sees things through r/g/b
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago