Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2012, 05:16 PM         #241
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Another interesting thing I should add:

If the universe is infinite, then all possibilities may exist.
Consider a deck of cards - if you shuffle it enough times, the order has to repeat.
The same applies to the particles that make us up. Particles can only be arranged a finite amount of times, so in an infinite universe, the arrangement must repeat. So there must be an infinite amount of other copies of you and me out there. But also, the arrangement is likely to not exactly repeat until it repeats. Thus, with different arrangements, there are different possibilities.
they MAY exist..

but what if the universe just goes blank at one point...infinitely in terms of space and distance...thats where dark matter fu*ks with us

we know that everything is possible..but everything being infinitely blank (dark matter) after a certain point is one of those possibilities

if dark matter is the most abundant form of energy in the universe...it makes you appreciate our stars a lot more...

side note: if we are to go inwards into our brains infinitely...into the "seat of our soul" if you will (the place where we are experiencing everything from this reality to our dreams to our thoughts)..it holds the same potential that our whole universe holds...that one particle that makes us who we are and gives us life holds a lot more value when you realize most of this universe is dense black matter...

one seed holds the potential of thousands of forests..

and to think...we all have the ultimate say as to what goes into that universe inside us...the one freedom nobody can ever take away from you is your freedom of thought...the creator of your internal universe
 6 years ago '10        #242
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 illathruz said:
well i'm waiting for you. because this is basic logic. you are going around the issues man.

the bottom line is you have no proof that "nothing" does not have the ability to use "something" to change itself. since you don't have that proof, your argument falls apart. there are other holes in your argument and leaps of reason also.

and hey, nothing and something are 2 different things so there is math again. math is logic and if you can't write a decent argument with premises and conclusions, you are bullsh*tting
Nothing means no thing
Something means some thing
No thing cannot create something
Very basic premise
 6 years ago '10        #243
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
Lol...probably a good idea. It is really off topic...lol

We can continue it thru pm though if you want. I like debates
 6 years ago '06        #244
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
this is just the tip of the iceberg. but what this man postulates through is reason is what these scientists search for in a Grand Unified Theory. If we can't count, we miss the beauty of the double slit experiment.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #245
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Ciggavelli said:
I don't have to use math to describe the infinite. I prefer a picture

[pic - click to view]

sadly your image has math written all over it.

these are ratios of one sided polygons getting proportionally smaller while approaching infinity.

but i bet somewhere in your head, you said these are circles getting infinitely smaller.
 6 years ago '10        #246
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
not that amazing... scentist also thought you could turn lead into gold.
 03-23-2012, 05:53 PM         #247
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
You're right...but it wouldn't go "infinitely" blank since there is matter that is not dark matter that exists; the universe -- with its dark matter AND regular matter -- will repeat
yea ur right..i meant infinitely into one direction...which means its not technically considered infinite but you get what i mean...

everything we know of could be encompassed by endless dark matter..

dark matter could even be the "default" state of existence itself..or perhaps rooted in something deeper than existence..(what was surrounding the big bang?)

we dont know for sure who or what said "let there be light"...but we all owe it a thank you..
 6 years ago '10        #248
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
 illathruz said:
sadly your image has math written all over it.

these are ratios of one sided polygons getting proportionally smaller while approaching infinity.

but i bet somewhere in your head, you said these are circles getting infinitely smaller.
We all see what we want...I just picked that picture at random on google. You see math formulas, I see a representation of infinity. Like I've always been saying, everything is relative.
 6 years ago '10        #249
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4509 4509
 ra1n said:
yeah, there is something very mysterious about dark energy & dark matter, stuff that makes up 70 and 25 percent of the universe respectively... and we don't know what the hell it is
yup our universe is mainly composed of dark matter

and people say forces of light and dark dont exist
 6 years ago '10        #250
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
 illathruz said:
this is just the tip of the iceberg. but what this man postulates through is reason is what these scientists search for in a Grand Unified Theory. If we can't count, we miss the beauty of the double slit experiment.

We're actually more on the same page than I thought. Humans interfere with findings. Humans change situations depending on the vantage point. Everything is relative. Once you know this, how can you be certain about anything? I just don't understand...
 6 years ago '10        #251
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
a human may be nothing but a enlightened creation, now its that human duty to follow up on it are be just man

imo to be considered man is to be animalistic
 03-23-2012, 09:05 PM         #252
quantum_enhance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ciggavelli said:
We're actually more on the same page than I thought. Humans interfere with findings. Humans change situations depending on the vantage point. Everything is relative. Once you know this, how can you be certain about anything? I just don't understand...
That's why quantum mechanics is so intriguing.
 6 years ago '10        #253
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 quantum_enhance said:
That's why quantum mechanics is so intriguing.
yup and quantum mechanics is the explanation of the universe
 03-23-2012, 09:56 PM         #254
quantum_enhance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
yup and quantum mechanics is the explanation of the universe
No, it isn't. There is no sum explanation. There are bits and pieces. I've only had minute exposure to quantum mechanics, and it left me with the feelings that not everything can be explained with great certainty.
 6 years ago '04        #255
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 935 935
very interesting thread that has been going on here,
but just to trow this out there,

there has to be some-kind of connection with string theory and the law of attraction,
looking at it as a person realizing he is in a simulated reality so everything he thinks will happen to him, hence the law of attraction.

but notice that the law of attraction doesn't work until you believe that you already have it, or something along those lines.

I'm just trowing this out, just me thinking at the moment.

about to go watch the matrix.
 6 years ago '07        #256
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
WOW!! Something actually educational and informative on BX!!! Props to everyone dropping knowledge...........I learned some new sh*t today!!
 6 years ago '10        #257
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 quantum_enhance said:
No, it isn't. There is no sum explanation. There are bits and pieces. I've only had minute exposure to quantum mechanics, and it left me with the feelings that not everything can be explained with great certainty.
what I meant is its a basic explanation of how things work in this realm, we cant explain everything when we are only able to use 10 % of our brain and are able to see 20% of reality

existing is the ultimate mystery

universes inside other universes

Paradoxical and infinity
 6 years ago '10        #258
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
and if we ever meet the infinity absolute, where does it come from....

to think that you may not be real is in a way proving you are, man life beyond this is just.............
 03-24-2012, 04:29 AM         #259
MoP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This reminds me of a book I read called Simulacron-3. Basically someone finds out they're inside a simulation...and lots of other stuff. Probably in the top 10 books I ever read. :D
 03-24-2012, 07:25 AM         #260
ROFLSTOMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
maybe...

Binary code has been around for centuries... but they never knew how to utilize it... basically once it really started to be worked on in the 17th century it was to try and break everything down in a mathematical way.

but this code that they found in the string theory equations is a correcting code... meaning it was made to solve a specific problem with sending information. sometimes 1's and 0's would get mixed up, and this correcting code makes it so it doesnt...

so why would string theory equations have binary correcting codes in them? perhaps we arent in reality, but we are a virtual reality of an alternate reality... inside a computer, and whats in a computer... binary code. and like the guy said at the end... once we reach the point where we can create the entire universe on a computer, there will be more virtual realities than actual realities... so the odds would be more likely that we are living in a virtual universe, and not the actual one.

like i said in my last post... its kinda far fetched but its amazing to think about. i just smoked and my mind is spinnin in circles right now
great post

[video - click to view]

For every body else, a brief talk explaining why it's theoretically plausable, and now we've found evidence for the idea

try to ignore the annoying music

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy