Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

most viewed right now
Soulja Boy:"I was real heavy in the streets before I got famous" (GOAT ducktal..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The bible has 66 books, subtract your age, and add 50. Did you get you..
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-22-2012, 01:14 PM         #1
34163 pageviews
365 comments

Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory

Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code," first invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940's, has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory.

Neil Degrasse Tyson and S.J. Gates discussing the find.

[video - click to view]

!

Cornell University Library.

Relating Doubly-Even Error-Correcting Codes, Graphs, and Irreducible Representations of N-Extended Supersymmetry

C.F. Doran, M.G. Faux, S.J. Gates Jr, T. Hubsch, K.M. Iga, G.D. Landweber

[pic - click to view]

[0806.0051] Relating Doubly-Even Error-Correcting Codes, Graphs, and Irreducible Representations of N-Extended Supersymmetry

ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?

BY NICK BOSTROM
Faculty of Philosophy, Oxford University
Published in Philosophical Quarterly (2003) Vol. 53, No. 211, pp. 243-255.

[pic - click to view]

Are You Living in a Simulation?

365 comments for "Mar 22 - COMPUTER CODE has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory"

5 years ago '04        #2
DERRTY CHYBO 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,580 | Props total: 313 313
can someone explain this? I'm not smart enough to understand
 03-22-2012, 01:46 PM         #3
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
can someone explain this? I'm not smart enough to understand
While Gates was studying to understand the fundamental operation of the nature, he found computer codes in a equation that is used to explain the cosmos. Not just some code but a specific kind of a computer code.
 5 years ago '05        #4
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,871 | Props total: 4 4
some crazy a.ss sh*t.

basically what its saying is in the equations of string theory, which they're trying to use to describe the whole universe/nature itself if im not mistaken, you can find binary computer code... and not just random code, but a correcting code that was discovered in 1940 to make sure signals dont get mixed up and send the wrong message.

basically what that means, is we could possible not exist in the real universe... but it would be more likely that we are in a simulated universe... we exist on a super computer in the future. we think we exist because the artificial intelligence will be so good in the future it will be indistinguishable from actual conciseness. (this is what the 2nd guy was talking about, not the first guy who found the computer code.)

its a stretch yes, but it cannot be proven wrong.

and when you think about it further it could be true... everything we see, touch, smell, hear, taste all gets converted into electronic signals inside our body, and our brain turns these signals back into our surrounding... essentially you never can actually touch something, because its being turned into an electronic signal inside your body, and your brain projects the feeling of touch.

im kinda goin off topic now... but this stuff is just interesting to me.

i cant wait to see how we think about life and the universe in 10 year, 20 years, or even 30... the past 100 years has been crazy and its only speeding up
 5 years ago '04        #5
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 974 974

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #6
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 974 974
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ahura again.
 5 years ago '04        #7
DERRTY CHYBO 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,580 | Props total: 313 313
 Ahura said:
While Gates was studying to understand the fundamental operation of the nature, he found computer codes in a equation that is used to explain the cosmos. Not just some code but a specific kind of a computer code.
 5 years ago '07        #8
mainevent4u88 94 heat pts94
space
space
$8,371 | Props total: 2237 2237
It means the movie "The Matrix" is probably not too far-fetched.
 5 years ago '04        #9
ThomasGunz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,443 | Props total: 2158 2158
 Freemind said:
some crazy a.ss sh*t.

basically what its saying is in the equations of string theory, which they're trying to use to describe the whole universe/nature itself if im not mistaken, you can find binary computer code... and not just random code, but a correcting code that was discovered in 1940 to make sure signals dont get mixed up and send the wrong message.

basically what that means, is we could possible not exist in the real universe... but it would be more likely that we are in a simulated universe... we exist on a super computer in the future. we think we exist because the artificial intelligence will be so good in the future it will be indistinguishable from actual conciseness. (this is what the 2nd guy was talking about, not the first guy who found the computer code.)

and when you think about it further it could be true... everything we see, touch, smell, hear, taste all gets converted into electronic signals inside our body, and our brain turns these signals back into our surrounding... essentially you never can actually touch something, because its being turned into an electronic signal inside your body, and your brain projects the feeling of touch.

i cant wait to see how we think about life and the universe in 10 year, 20 years, or even 30... the past 100 years has been crazy and its only speeding up
Props on the knowledge........
 03-22-2012, 04:11 PM         #10
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
It means the movie "The Matrix" is probably not too far-fetched.
How do we know which one of us is "The One"?
 5 years ago '05        #11
kronzsw 40 heat pts40
space
space
$4,218 | Props total: 3214 3214
This is some crazy sh*t... I tought that they had already said binary code existed with in nature? At the same time they say that the future of computing is trinary code... It gives the ability to make decisions yes.no.maybe. Who knows maybe if we really figure it out we could alternate or bend our reality or what we percieve to be reality. Hey, some people might already know how to do that. Just something to think about.
 5 years ago '12        #12
KidPow 30 heat pts30
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
Damn something straight out the matrix but it kind of makes since the world seems to power hungry and f*ucked up to seem like "real" life at times, not to mention when you dream or hallucinate you get the impresson it's real until your brain says other wise, only problem I see with it is what would happen when you die, after that we shut off no more tricks after that..... or is it?

Last edited by KidPow; 03-22-2012 at 04:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #13
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
space
$20,365 | Props total: 3457 3457
 Freemind said:
some crazy a.ss sh*t.

5 years ago '10        #14
gm0ney 1 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 970 970
my mind is blown

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #15
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 4 4
Damn that sh*t blew my mind at the end of the video...
 5 years ago '05        #16
white-chocolate 117 heat pts117
space
space
$14,713 | Props total: 652 652

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #17
white-chocolate 117 heat pts117
space
space
$14,713 | Props total: 652 652
 Jayg36 said:
Is it possible that this has been discovered before and what we know as binary code, was initially inspired by natures design?

OAN: Something HUGE had to be going on during WW2, because all of this crazy sh*t today seems to keep leading back to the Hitler era
does that make hitler illuminati
 5 years ago '05        #18
P DRILLA 99 heat pts99
space
space
$9,892 | Props total: 2433 2433
:hillwhoa:
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #19
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
Final Boss coming up.
 5 years ago '05        #20
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 9 9
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
LMAOOOO pretty much the same sh*t I did
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
261 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
12/5/16 struggle wwf raw - how long will thot queen sasha banks be the womens..
648 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
75 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
92 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy